Is there a max limit for superrich

I previously used to bring in cash from Oz and exchange at super rich green. Mostly 30k aud.

Just now I checked $40k aud using lug it from Oz and use super rich OR use Wise with online banking.

Wise better by 2,600baht

Edited by DrJack54

21 minutes ago, phetphet said:

There is a limit. I can't remember what it is  exactly, but I think it is around US$10,000 / day.

It's best to call superrich ahead of your visit.  I have used them several times for sums larger than 10K.

There are no limits per se. If you are buying foreign currency, they might only have so much, especially of it is not one of the major currencies like USD / GBP / EUR etc. If you are exchanging foreign currency in to baht, seems to be no limits.

1 hour ago, gamb00ler said:

It's best to call superrich ahead of your visit.

Correct-- My friend brought a Condo some years back, then realized he only had mostly Thai  Baht---No Good.  So he went to the Pattaya Super Rich ,explained to them and brought  -with Thai Baht a lot (I know it was over 1.7 million) of Euro's--$US. put them into his bank and it was marked Foreign exchange (because it was) . Lost some on the exchange but said the condo price was so very good.

His G/F was complaining that if he had just put it in her name he wouldn't have lost anything ---which was debatable as they parted 2 years latter........:coffee1:

• Haha 2

I like SuperRich! Very good rates. Was able to exchange THB (800 000THB) back to Euros. Got shiny new 200e bills which turned to be for real...
I first tried in my Bank Bangkok - no go. Just excuses by manager.
One lady there took liking to me (?) and whispered; "Go to SuperRich next building".

Q: How much is the minimum and maximum per transaction/passport/day?
  • Maximum 800,000 THB for exchange THB to foreign currencies
  • No maximum for exchange foreign currencies to THB
  • Like 1