Location Wanted In Pattaya To Run Self Defence Class Weekly

Gerry290

Hi

Maybe someone can help me out with this please?

I want to start to run a weekly Self Defence Krav Maga class in Pattaya.

It shall be 1 class a week up to 2 hours, tues or wed evening 630 - 830 or similar.

I am looking for a low rent location, (back home in ireland, we used to rent church halls, school gyms, meeting rooms in community centers, etc), and I was wondering in Pattaya does anyone have any idea or any info on such a place, I could rent for a 2 hour class mid week, one time a week, for a reasonable but low cost.

Any ideas would be great.

We will be starting our on going weekly Krav Maga Self Defence classes a week or two after we finishing our 14/15th july Pattaya, krav maga self defence seminar. see kravmagathailand.com for info.

Thanks

Gerry

Just want to bump this up.

Anyone know anywhere re my above question?

Any info on schools/church/temple/meeting hall/community center that rent out space (unfurnished of course) of a self defence martial arts type class?

Does any know if any of the gyms/health club rent out aerobic rooms for the likes of this? (independent of the programs in the gym itself?)

Thanks

gerry

Hi Gerry,

have you considered holding an open air self defence class ?

I was thinking of Beach Rd between the hours of 3am and 6am. You should find plenty of people who need to defend themselves and plenty of scumbags to practice on.

Please forward half your profits to my registered charity, kurgens-beertabs.com.

Thanks in advance,

Kurgen :o

Just want to bump this up.

Anyone know anywhere re my above question?

Any info on schools/church/temple/meeting hall/community center that rent out space (unfurnished of course) of a self defence martial arts type class?

Does any know if any of the gyms/health club rent out aerobic rooms for the likes of this? (independent of the programs in the gym itself?)

Thanks

gerry

Can't help with a locarion Gerry, but when you're ready to get up and running please send me a pm with details. Genuine interest.

Thanks