Wise, lousy service

On 7/1/2022 at 2:42 PM, luckyblock token said:

I am angry because the first schedule was for today and I have already made some planes over the weekend with this money. 

Well that wasn't very smart, was it?

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 9:42 AM, anchadian said:

Yet another thread on Wise Transfers.

Excellent service.  Monies always transferred in seconds.

Yep always agreed

If you're not receiving it in seconds you're the problem not Wise and not your Bank

• Confused 2

400k thb   transfer took 1.2 weeks   the usd was out of my account in 3 days  where the heck was it for the rest of the time  ..........  usa  to bkk bank      .. 

this thread is for the people WITH problems  .. and thank you for letting us know who you are 

i think a lot of the problem is poor IT and poor  website design 

i believe if the website was more  USER effective   some of these problems would be gone 

also the support team is very inefficient   whether its lack of employees or just plain dumb  i cant say    but taking 2 days to reply is  not good    ...   

so most of the problems can be identified  and be fixed    but  so far all they do is deny and tell us to do there work 

so put me down for   problems with wise.com  

• Confused 1

On 7/1/2022 at 2:42 PM, luckyblock token said:

I am angry because the first schedule was for today and I have already made some planes over the weekend with this money. 

Wow.

Good thing you didn't initiate any transfers via Celsius network.

16 hours ago, Chivas said:

Yep always agreed

If you're not receiving it in seconds you're the problem not Wise and not your Bank

no for me wise.com is the problem           many variables   but zero info from wise.com 

• Confused 1

On 7/1/2022 at 2:33 PM, proton said:

Last week got a transfer in 7 seconds, maybe it depends on the country it's from and your bank here rather than wise?

yes   many variables   .. but no info from wise    they need to explain better   user friendly website and decent IT people 

On 7/1/2022 at 2:35 PM, MJCM said:

AFAIK, it's because Wise has to do more checks about the origin of Money because rules set by BOT (Bank of Thailand).

Sometimes amounts arrive in seconds, but sometimes (even for low amounts (50k)) it took one time over 5 days (and NO no bank holidays)

quite possible  ..  but without us, the customer knowing what the rules are  we are without money

and no i will not research the banks  .. we give money to wise .. they should let us know what THEY do with our money   so          better website  and support 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 3:42 PM, anchadian said:

Yet another thread on Wise Transfers.

Excellent service.  Monies always transferred in seconds.

good for you ........  but what are the specifics ...   that is just a statement ... 

On 7/1/2022 at 2:31 PM, luckyblock token said:

after a while they updated my transfer with new payout on monday,

That may well have been a result of routing.

If your payment had been routed via the BOT Bahtnet service then receipt can only happen during BOT business hours when the service is online.

All transfers I have ever made from my UK bank have come via Bahtnet and when I had my pension direct from the DWP, that came via Bahtnet.

https://www.bot.or.th/English/PaymentSystems/PSServices/bahtnet/Pages/default.aspx#:~:text=BAHTNET (Bank of Thailand Automated,Bank of Thailand (BOT).

35 minutes ago, chuang said:

So much have been said of WISE lousy services....have those involved spoken to WISE and what are their replies....just curious.. 

I don't think they are lousy.  Although could really use LIVE chat

Wise can take seconds to a few hours usually.  Never had next day (that I know of since I'm sending money to others).

I use remitly also as an alternative.  Has both pro's and cons to Wise.

TWO PRO's is that usually the money is sent in seconds, and they require much less info to send.

One CON is they are much more limited by countries they will send money FROM.

also less chance to CANCEL a send.

here's the link to them.

http://remit.ly/eemzvx

**I prefer Wise as first option.  But have zero problems with using Remitly instead when I need to.

On 7/2/2022 at 11:18 AM, Moonlover said:

What a confusing post (and it isn't just me) I've never heard of Wise taking anything like 12 days to complete a transfer to Thailand and where, what or whom is 'GW'?

What's confusing you ?  The message received from Wise is exactly as stated !!  Why should I disclose the full payee name - it's not relevant and private !!! 

5 minutes ago, Jen65 said:

What's confusing you ?  The message received from Wise is exactly as stated !!  Why should I disclose the full payee name - it's not relevant and private !!! 

Thank you. I was confused because I have never sent a payment to a private individual. No, of course I wouldn't expect to to reveal their name.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Moonlover said:

Thank you. I was confused because I have never sent a payment to a private individual. No, of course I wouldn't expect to to reveal their name.

you're still confused ! The payment is to ME !!!   Todays new message states it should arrive by 6th !  Better than the 12th ! 

• Confused 1