We have the laziest people in the world in our condo.....

redwood1

We seem to order online in Krung Thep more than anywhere else, during or after rush hour.  Usually settled in after out & about all day, and usually had main meal earlier.  Heavy snacking in the room if something isn't right outside the hotel.

Even do it locally (Prachuap KK), rare, when feeling lazing.

Thinking back, not a whole lot different when in my 20's, as how many times have you had pizza delivered in days past.  At least twice a month for me when we all were sitting around sipping a few.   Too easy & no DUI.

23 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Fat unhealthy people don't want to walk, then years later wonder why they've got heart disease

HEY ... I'm not fat or unhealthy, just a LPOS at times ????

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, bbko said:

Their money, their choice.

Who want's live in condo where the neighbors are a bunch of looky loos? So concerned about other's delivery/ordering habits? Blechhh.

Sir People use a condos lobby to enter and leave a building......

When the 7-11 delivery people are in the lobby many times every day you cant help but see them.....

Maybe you walk through your lobby with your eyes closed? I don't know?

But I prefer to keep my eyes open.......There is nothing looky loo about it.... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PoorSucker said:

Do 7-11 deliver beer? 

Not suppose to.  I think to avoid youngins from buying.

Although, if your local 7-11 had dedicated delivery person, maybe having their cell phone number & a tip, would get better results than their app.

Or even the local motocy guy on the corner.   Someone lazier than me, that's reassuring ????

• Like 1

fortunately my 8 year old grand daughter walks with me to the shops, or even across the road to MacDonald's

longer term she will remember this and wont go into shock when I ask her to go for a walk

unfortunately my 25 year old step daughter looks at me with shock when i ask her to go for a walk 

• Like 1