Government bigwigs at Bangkok Airport to launch 'endemic era' scheme to boost tourism confidence

webfact

20 hours ago, CygnusX1 said:

Sorry, I know you’re a face mask worshipper, but I’d far prefer to be living in a place like the UK or Australia where you don’t have to cover your face in public

Mask wearing is getting pretty loose here in the Pattaya area, I would not take something so trivial so seriously. There is more to life. Or perhaps there isn't in Australia?

On 7/5/2022 at 1:26 PM, NE1 said:

How does parading round a Thai airport induce foreigners to fly here ?

People will pay lots of money to fly in to watch goons from central casting strutting around in paramilitary uniforms congratulating themselves. It's one of the premier attractions don't you know!

In fact it is such a feature that soon they may charge foreigners double for watching it.

Still, good to see they have medical cover just in case - did you notice the fellow in a doctor's smock in the front row?

On 7/5/2022 at 6:25 PM, Moon6966 said:

When i left Thailand and landed in Bahrain it was like leaving 1 planet and arriving in another on my transfer 

No masks not even the official people 

Not in the duty free 

I really try to look between passengers and workers and uniform personnel 

But nobody was wearing masks hardly anyway 

And on the next flight same the air host workers on the plane no mask 

Arrived in my country no mask either 

Thailand live in the past 

My 10 Yr old son just got covid from school, I presume its b4/5 as he already had B2 and all of us got that then, about 10 weeks ago. I'm not vaccinated nor is he the Thai wife had 2 shots of Pfizer and she got sick for 8 days the first infection. 

This time we isolated for 7 days and I never caught it nor the wife, but my son tested positive for 5 days. 

He had a bad consistent cough, and a lot of phlegm, the wife and I not even a snivel even though we were very much exposed while he was infected. 

This must show that natural immunity was present in unvaccinated and vaccinated. 

B4/5 is what's circulating around NZ at present. 

On 7/7/2022 at 6:26 AM, kiwikeith said:

My 10 Yr old son just got covid from school, I presume its b4/5 as he already had B2 and all of us got that then, about 10 weeks ago. I'm not vaccinated nor is he the Thai wife had 2 shots of Pfizer and she got sick for 8 days the first infection. 

This time we isolated for 7 days and I never caught it nor the wife, but my son tested positive for 5 days. 

He had a bad consistent cough, and a lot of phlegm, the wife and I not even a snivel even though we were very much exposed while he was infected. 

This must show that natural immunity was present in unvaccinated and vaccinated. 

B4/5 is what's circulating around NZ at present. 

What kind of father are you, to let your 10 year old face Covid without being vaccinated? Sorry man, someone has to say the truth! 

On 7/11/2022 at 4:37 PM, Shocked farang said:

Millions and millions of high quality tourists with bags full of cash are now planning their trip to the land of smiles! 

My relative said there are too many issues and problems getting on flights at home, plus tickets are expensive. Lucky break that!