Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

3 hours ago, DowntownAl said:

I hope it's okay to mention "I found <350 thb/gram here in Pattaya." Went looking for the Bong Party on Walking Street. It was closed but, an industrious young man had set up shop on folding tables with at least 10 different strains. I asked for Thai stick, he had. So I bought a little baggie with 3 grams for 200 baht. I'm a pipe smoker so I just had about 3+ tokes from that and I have say, it works for me. And at 66.66 baht a gram, I also happy. Don't get me wrong, it's not up there with that 700 baht Mimosa I have but it's 66.66 baht. 

My guess is Thai Stick of different kinds will hit the market any second now because, after all, cannabis grow like a weed here.

image.png.89aec07f37d9c481fca6935856ca7967.png

Tourist price ???? Local market selling 10 grams for 200 baht, for example. I wonder if the guys selling on Beach Road have adjusted their pricing. Was 500 baht for 12.5 grams; so you actually paid more than the rate before liberalisation.

Edited by Bruno123

20 minutes ago, Pork Pie said:

Why would you want to change the thread?

This thread is about cheep weed.

If you want a Cannabis Buyers Report thread, you should start one, rather than wrecking a totally good thread to match your needs/wants.

The title of this thread should read....

5 baht a gram I can't find any cheaper....Any ideas....Help...lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pork Pie said:

Why would you want to change the thread?

This thread is about cheep weed.

If you want a Cannabis Buyers Report thread, you should start one, rather than wrecking a totally good thread to match your needs/wants.

I recommend Granddaddy Purple - it's one of the most highly rated strains for chilling out and relaxing ???? 

13 hours ago, Wuvu2 said:

I recommend Granddaddy Purple - it's one of the most highly rated strains for chilling out and relaxing ???? 

Any ideas where to find this in TH? I believe in science, so I'm all for experimenting.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stoner said:

yes to some extent.

you have extracted hundreds of kilos like i have right ? 

no. but i did grow a bit some 20y. ago.

and i don't need to study medicine to know a doctor can't tell your sugar levels just by looking at you.

it's quite simple, really. the amount of resin you see doens't equal thc levels.

what you claim is nonsense. but if you believe it, who cares...

5 minutes ago, malone99 said:

no. but i did grow a bit some 20y. ago.

and i don't need to study medicine to know a doctor can't tell your sugar levels just by looking at you.

it's quite simple, really. the amount of resin you see doens't equal thc levels.

what you claim is nonsense. but if you believe it, who cares...

sugar and doctors ? what are you on about. strange comparison to make. 

no but i did grow a bit 20 years ago. smh. you should leave this stuff to the experts.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

sugar and doctors ? what are you on about. strange comparison to make. 

no but i did grow a bit 20 years ago. smh. you should leave this stuff to the experts.

hahaha, you don't even know the weed i grew...

but i guess 'you can tell'.. right??

hahaha

4 hours ago, stoner said:

too add. for all those who still continue to smoke brick. this is what you are smoking. please if you can try not to smoke it. 

also a short video of my distillate extract. this i'm new at. had a friend help make this goodness. 

20210826_214800.jpg

1630894249226.jpg

Looks like some liquid gold there.  What's the guesstimate on the thc levels of this?

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 5:33 AM, stoner said:

too add. for all those who still continue to smoke brick. this is what you are smoking. please if you can try not to smoke it. 

also a short video of my distillate extract. this i'm new at. had a friend help make this goodness. 

20210826_214800.jpg

1630894249226.jpg

the rosin press method doesn't eliminate the waxes whilst cold ethanol method will do that, no waxes no chlorophyll and clearer color

5 hours ago, indyo said:

the rosin press method doesn't eliminate the waxes whilst cold ethanol method will do that, no waxes no chlorophyll and clearer color

none of my concentrates are rosin press. they are mostly bho and now distillate. 

that black goo is bho. winterized and filtered about 16 times. thats as clear as you can get thai brick. color depends mostly on material used. not method used. 

I think nothing beats going into the shop smelling and looking at the goods or quickly grab ordering it from a service like advertised on here.

With that said if your willing to wait for delivery and look on social media you can find direct from growers  who are pushing weight. These guys have the best deals. 

I found a Guy online 1900 baht for 10g / 190g of Gorilla Glue. Small buds but still good quality. Ordered 3 times already and just ordered an ounce of Peach Obsession for 6050 baht.  I suggest ordering weight because u will save a lot.

Below is Gorilla Glue 10g ordered 1900 baht. 

image.thumb.png.63cadcf22d6eb1b02616e75158991138.png

6 hours ago, chrischronic said:

I think nothing beats going into the shop smelling and looking at the goods or quickly grab ordering it from a service like advertised on here.

With that said if your willing to wait for delivery and look on social media you can find direct from growers  who are pushing weight. These guys have the best deals. 

I found a Guy online 1900 baht for 10g / 190g of Gorilla Glue. Small buds but still good quality. Ordered 3 times already and just ordered an ounce of Peach Obsession for 6050 baht.  I suggest ordering weight because u will save a lot.

Below is Gorilla Glue 10g ordered 1900 baht. 

image.thumb.png.63cadcf22d6eb1b02616e75158991138.png

That looks delicious. (Gorilla Glue)
Would you mind sending me a PM with the fellas link and details please?
TIA

Edited by robsamui

On 7/18/2022 at 2:06 PM, BritManToo said:

I've got R9 brick (450bht for 100gm), and it's stronger than the expensive named brand weed.

Having to mix it with Red diesel to tone down the effect a bit.

So I'd say the brick was 10-15% THC.

69 brick.jpg

I will point out that the seller has received complaints with regard to the potency of the above. His reply was to the effect of that the people complaining had built up a tolerance and that is why they were experiencing a relatively poor response.. ☺️

• Haha 2

On 7/14/2022 at 8:43 AM, Bert got kinky said:

Haven't gotten around to testing it yet.

I need a clear head, so that I can review it properly but I had some of the other stuff already ground up that I need to use up first and had a happy pizza last night.

Today I'm taking a delivery of some brownies from Shopee (for testing purposes only), so I will probably be testing the Hang Krarok over the weekend.

BTW, the brownies, 2 different sets to arrive this week.

https://shopee.co.th/Mellowmoodddd-Browniee-i.791686136.20217185610

https://shopee.co.th/-อบสดใหม่ทุกวัน-????บราวนี่*นอก*อวกาศ-อร่อยจนฉุดไม่อยู่-ไส่ใจแบบทำมือตั้งแต่ต้นจนอบ????♥️-i.55615535.17276262175

How were the brownies?

On 7/30/2022 at 6:07 PM, indyo said:

It is called Shatter to use the proper term.

https://www.leafly.com/learn/cannabis-glossary/shatter

Edited by ThailandRyan

On 7/16/2022 at 1:27 PM, KhunLA said:

Green Crack, just arrived, not tested yet, though smells very nice, and a bit of stickiness to it, so expect at least, the same, probably better than the Green Lab Thai Stick tested (linked).

Photos match the adverts to the 'T', 100gr / 3gr bud:

1657950626672DN.jpg

image.png.b05b6d2a9522dbff4b4a196223cd7005.png

1657950580370DN.jpg

https://aseannow.com/topic/1265344-prikpot-alternatives/page/2/#comment-17477215

How to find the line / comtact details of this one?

11 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

I will point out that the seller has received complaints with regard to the potency of the above. His reply was to the effect of that the people complaining had built up a tolerance and that is why they were experiencing a relatively poor response.. ☺️

Built up a tolerance...

That old chestnut.

12 hours ago, KhunLA said:

can't do that, as not sure how legal / registered the vendor is, and you just joined forum .

What does it mean? You think Thai law authorities would need to come here to find sellers' info?  How ridicilous is that?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1