Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

31 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

No link, i searched for it. A good price for me is the strains that are listed, which appear to be 200 baht per gram cheaper that what i can get them for in local dispensaries. Im not getting into a debate on price, i just want to know if anyone has used this company and how they thought the product was, especially the green crack and Thai toad strains.

Why make it so complicated ? You not even have a link, price you don't know. There are many links with good an cheap stuff in this tread.

Edited by Thungrat

30 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

No link, i searched for it. A good price for me is the strains that are listed, which appear to be 200 baht per gram cheaper that what i can get them for in local dispensaries. Im not getting into a debate on price, i just want to know if anyone has used this company and how they thought the product was, especially the green crack and Thai toad strains.

Pinned topic at top of this forum. 

I'd ask for more pics of the bud. I suspect might be same "green crack" everyone else sells for 20 baht a gram. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thungrat said:

Why make it so complicated ? You not even have a link, price you don't know. There are many links with good an cheap stuff in this tread.

Nothing complicated about it. The company have advertised on this forum. Search for it, then follow the link to their menu. Takes around 30 seconds. All the products and prices are there. Easy. All I am asking is if any members have used the product and what they thought.

15 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I know the feeling ! and its not nice lol   Its strange how so many retailers are so slow off the mark with regards to selling skins,

5 for 150bht delivered

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/5-sedia-sedina-natural-rolling-paper-100-king-size-110-mm-i3974045532.html

6 (inc filters) for 180bht delivered. (I use these)

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/hornet-king-size-6-booklet-different-flavor-slim-rolling-paper-2-booklet-brown-filter-tip-i3922292794-s15092143671.html

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I ordered the same from shopee yesterday I think I paid 160   didn't see them on laz so thanks for the link   

Not the same as nippin down to the corner shop though for 20 lambo and a packet skins lol

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Changing the subject slightly but I really don't understand what certain members on here hope to achieve by constantly berating the good old brick weed I spent the best part of 3 years stuck in the UK due to covid and all that was available was the over priced stuff  generally costing around £250/ ounce  some of which when sold in the easily available on  Ebay official looking california bags was selling for over double that price    Maybe after 40+ years of smoking there is something wrong with my cannabis receptors but I am much happier with a nice bit of brick and after buying it here for 30 years I have only been disappointed once as far as i remember   Last week the misses came back from the local market with two 10g bags of very nice brick (100bt/ bag) and very strong !  the only complaint I have is that there wasn't one seed in it  as I quite fancied growing a bit of it myself

No, I agree with you, I'm perfectly happy with the R9 brick I buy for 450bht/100gm delivered. 0.5gm is enough for me of an evening.

Back in the UK it was 20 quid for 3gm of lower quality brick.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

This shop seems well stocked , good prices  too

https://shopee.co.th/meelock55?categoryId=100629&itemId=15591140953

I was going to post a link to the "green bear" shop where I placed an order yesterday, however his products have since been deleted (or he's sold out) the shop in the above link  seems very similar

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

Nothing complicated about it. The company have advertised on this forum. Search for it, then follow the link to their menu. Takes around 30 seconds. All the products and prices are there. Easy. All I am asking is if any members have used the product and what they thought.

So now you have a link? post it

3 minutes ago, Thungrat said:

So now you have a link? post it

No, find it yourself rather than asking me. You have already been told there is a pinned post at the top of this forum with all the details, if it's too difficult for you to go to it and follow the link then please don't participate in this particular subject.

Thanks

Edited by Burgo1979
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No, I agree with you, I'm perfectly happy with the R9 brick I buy for 450bht/100gm delivered. 0.5gm is enough for me of an evening.

Where can we get this R9 brick for 450 baht that you speak of. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

No, find it yourself rather than asking me. You have already been told there is a pinned post at the top of this forum with all the details, if it's too difficult for you to go to it and follow the link then please don't participate in this particular subject.

Thanks

So you still don't have the link. Stop with this silly lies, and don't answer anymore, it will be ignored as you on my ignoring list now.

1 minute ago, Thungrat said:

So you still don't have the link. Stop with this silly lies, and don't answer anymore, it will be ignored as you on my ignoring list now.

The link is there, you obviously cant find it. Never mind and move on please.

Thanks

56 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I know the feeling ! and its not nice lol   Its ...  there wasn't one seed in it  as I quite fancied growing a bit of it myself

Just order 3pcs Zig Zags on LAX; 30 x 3 + 45 = ฿135.  Arrive in couple days.

Busted up about 10gr for about 10 doobies, and only got 4 seeds.   Which is fine, as not having any luck growing.

Good buds were silly priced at $200 oz thirty yrs ago.  Thankfully I never had to buy.

Is it better ... maybe.  Is it 50X better ????

Smoked a gram yesterday, testing my 'nighttime' into 'daytime buds.  3pm till midnight, with a short nap in there, and munchies.   

Only 1 doobie & 1 beer (490ml)... 14 + 50 = ฿64 buzz ... just lovely

image.png.d89779a07237fa066a19835e61c4e7a5.png

16 hours ago, Burgo1979 said:

is this a scam?, maybe some more members can confirm?, i just wanted a link to the place where they guy bought his weed.

It's a member's personal account. So he's either selling it himself or unable to post the details of the seller otherwise.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I don't remember the last time I saw brick in the uk  It must be nearly 30 years ago I seem to remember paying £24 / qtr  IN fact up in liverpool all weed  was £24 / qtr for years and years.   Not really sure where it came from, it was never reputed to be Thai  but occasionally it was claimed to be either Nigerian , Columbian or Mexican,  I always preferred it to hash one reason being that it diidn't burn little holes in the sofa or in ones t shirt when the little bits dropped out !   It was sometimes referred to as sinsemilla, We used to buy it off this black scouser in toxteth his bedsit was full to the brim with the stuff kilos and kilos of it,  he had a bit of a speech impediment and couldnt pronounce it properly so he (and we ) had to call it "cess"   lol  those were the days

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Just order 3pcs Zig Zags on LAX; 30 x 3 + 45 = ฿135.  Arrive in couple days.

Busted up about 10gr for about 10 doobies, and only got 4 seeds.   Which is fine, as not having any luck growing.

Good buds were silly priced at $200 oz thirty yrs ago.  Thankfully I never had to buy.

Is it better ... maybe.  Is it 50X better ????

Smoked a gram yesterday, testing my 'nighttime' into 'daytime buds.  3pm till midnight, with a short nap in there, and munchies.   

Only 1 doobie & 1 beer (490ml)... 14 + 50 = ฿64 buzz ... just lovely

image.png.d89779a07237fa066a19835e61c4e7a5.png

64 baht for an evenings relaxation !!! Spot on I can't fault you      I noticed ZIGZags  the other day too for the first time, also saw some mascotte skins I think german but they were only the small size  (why do the refer to them as 1 1/4 size )  most common seem to be Raw and OCB,  Rizzla seem to be very underrepresented at the moment, their marketing department  need a wake up call !

14 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

my kind of shop ????

Cannot as yet attest to quality - but have been in touch with all 3, and will be ordering samples as soon as I finish the garbage, inert brick I've got left, and my next shipment from Lampang farm - hopefully due Monday.

I usually smoke neat, but in fact I will use the brick as a tobacco / base substitute for a decent strain - to get rid.

All 3 were in touch fairly quickly.

Edited by Pla Simon
Removal of light profanity that was censored.
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Rizzla seem to be very underrepresented at the moment, their marketing department  need a wake up call !

Rizzla came with my purchase a few years back.  An oz of brick and he threw in 4 packs of Rizzla, and down to my last pack.  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, thaichina said:

I got my shipment from Lampang farm today and I m very happy and impressed with it!  10 gr OG kush   +    5 gr green crack total 1500 baths cash on delivery.

OG kush:  green house weed, not very well trimmed, dried just enough, good smell but it has not been cured. Tried some after retrimmed the stash, very good high, strong weed.   Hope it will be even better in a week after a small curing in a jar with some boveda

green crack:  vaccuumed pack by gram, so 5 plastic pockets.  smells like very good brick looks a little like brick as it is compressed in the small bag but is very sticky and very clean, no seed or stem, strong sativa effect. for 50 baths a gram, this is unbeatable. perfect to complement a beer near the pool on a hot day.

I will order again for sure next time, excellent value for a regular user, will be perfect for the week days and I can keep the expensive imported exotics for the week end only.

Could you tell me where to find a link to this farm please?.

Thanks

1 hour ago, thaichina said:

I got my shipment from Lampang farm today and I m very happy and impressed with it!  10 gr OG kush   +    5 gr green crack total 1500 baths cash on delivery.

OG kush:  green house weed, not very well trimmed, dried just enough, good smell but it has not been cured. Tried some after retrimmed the stash, very good high, strong weed.   Hope it will be even better in a week after a small curing in a jar with some boveda

green crack:  vaccuumed pack by gram, so 5 plastic pockets.  smells like very good brick looks a little like brick as it is compressed in the small bag but is very sticky and very clean, no seed or stem, strong sativa effect. for 50 baths a gram, this is unbeatable. perfect to complement a beer near the pool on a hot day.

I will order again for sure next time, excellent value for a regular user, will be perfect for the week days and I can keep the expensive imported exotics for the week end only.

That's good to know - thanks for the review.

I ordered 3 Thai strains @ 10g each and 1g of og kush as samples.

I will also review when tested, and if as good as you say, order more based on preference - but up the weights for better pricing.

Just looking for supplier(s) with consistant quality at a fair price to give my business to - at least until my own stash kicks in - this might be one of them, by the looks of it.

Nice one.

As a matter of interest, how much trim did you lose on 10g of og kush ?

Edited by Pla Simon
  • Like 1