Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

46 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

yea its fine. Lampang goes well with this thread. i'm not impressed with the OG Kush. its leafy and doesn't seem the 18% THC they quoted us on Line. i dried a bud overnight and it was pretty lame. the GC is great tho. mad head rush and then an energy ride for about 2 hours. i'll order more of it. The GC is 180/g for 100g. 

oh bonus - i found 3 seeds in the first big GC bud i broke up. they are already in water.

I guess you meant 18 baht per gram for 100 grams.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

Cool for him, but not for you. Most users here won't know the optimal level anyway and as pointed out, they aren't paying inflated 'premium' prices where it might matter.

So if I pay 55 baht for a gram of something that is not optimally dried and the optimally dried weight is 0.8 grams, I won't be crying into my ginger tea over it. If I paid 700 baht, I might expect optimal.

Most are likely just grateful to have relatively hassle free access to nature's medicine. They, in the main, don't need esoteric strains and methods.

That's why a thread with concern to less expensive examples far outstrips any of the other threads within the Cannabis Forum and sellers come here to advertise their goods, with the 'experts' trying their best to get involved.

ok bruno

On 8/15/2022 at 4:56 PM, roietfortress said:

its still damp, so it will need to cure a week or two. seems freshly cut and barely dried.. the buds are pretty nice, even the GC, if you are just used to smoking normal weed (not fancier connoisseur strains). it looks like most of the weed i got from my guy when i lived in the US. here's one of the GC buds next to a post-it. its not Thai stick. the 100g bag was filled with monster buds. can't beat the price. we'll see if the THC holds up. my first bong hit of OG Kush was slow coming but a nice ride. second bong hit got me faster and trippier. it will be strong when it dries.

lampang_GC_aug2022.jpg

Just saying...normal weight loss from green to dry is about two thirds.

Could end up an expensive smoke?

3 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

Wasn't this thead about "cheapest good weed" and not "cheapest weed"?  I keep seeing some posters saying this thread is about cheap weed, when actually it's about cheapest good weed.

Of course the balloon chasers can open up a cheapest weed thread, as well as the high end smokers can open a " best weed" thread.  Photos and feedback of what was purchased, how it looked, and how it smoked and worked would be great for each thread.  Source of anything good would also be appreciated by most board members.

You're expecting logic?

Where is the fun in that?

This is TV rebranded ...lol

47 minutes ago, wombat said:

12k a kg. 12k for 330 grams is still a great deal to me. regarding if its "good" - i just had my morning bong hit of the Lampang GC and i am blasted. high punch then comes down into a steady energy state.

also the backyard squirrel tails started flowering during this last storm, which means Thailand will have bushels of weed in 2 months. quality will be up in the air for a couple years, but 1000 baht kgs are coming..

squirrel_8-16-2022.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/28/2022 at 1:16 PM, DowntownAl said:

My guess is Thai Stick of different kinds will hit the market

That's my guess too. I've been browsing the shops for fun, and the word "TS" comes up a lot, yet there is a marked difference in prices as well attributes of the products they are selling.

I was beginning to wonder if eventually anything and everything that is grown locally from local seeds are all going to eventually just simply to be referred to as 'TS' ????

Edited by Terry B
Unclear sentence structure

On 7/29/2022 at 10:33 AM, stoner said:

those who still continue to smoke brick. this is what you are smoking

No wonder I got so sick last month! I was buying pre-rolls, from a lot of different people. And they all so different. So I wasn't really sure what it was I had each time.

So, had to stop for a while - thinking, initially, that I'd not waste any more time and money ruining my health with it.

But recently restarted again, with a specific strain called Gelato recommended to me by a group of fun people at a new shop I had just met. It was much higher quality and felt TONS better the days following afterwards. I had no idea

On 7/31/2022 at 7:06 AM, chrischronic said:

Gorilla Glue

On 7/31/2022 at 7:06 AM, chrischronic said:

Peach Obsession

Yes! Love learning about the details different strains being purchased and consumed.

I recently got some 'Gelato', and loved it. And, other huge shop in the area just recommended "Jack Herer", so will try that next. Or, perhaps may try that most-powerful THC version among the four government-approved strains that Green Lab sells.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2022 at 5:23 PM, nightbird said:

This was no brick weed and those that can't tell the difference will never be convinced that they are getting a different product.

I seen several posts, in this thread alone, that stated that they are both so similar that it is difficult to distinguish between them in any way whatsoever. That being said, yesterday I came across a website quoting Snoop Dogg saying that Green Crack was one of his most favorites

10 minutes ago, Terry B said:

I seen several posts, in this thread alone, that stated that they are both so similar that it is difficult to distinguish between them in any way whatsoever. That being said, yesterday I came across a website quoting Snoop Dogg saying that Green Crack was one of his most favorites

I haven't managed to find any nice green crack yet (all been flattened buds with not a great smell), tried 4 or 5 different GC suppliers so far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dhupverg said:

Wasn't this thead about "cheapest good weed" and not "cheapest weed"?  I keep seeing some posters saying this thread is about cheap weed, when actually it's about cheapest good weed.

Of course the balloon chasers can open up a cheapest weed thread, as well as the high end smokers can open a " best weed" thread.  Photos and feedback of what was purchased, how it looked, and how it smoked and worked would be great for each thread.  Source of anything good would also be appreciated by most board members.

One last thing, I have to say thanks to the poster that put up a twitter link.  There's something for everyone there.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/กัญชา?f=live

Your post would have been totally useless if you hadn't included someone else's link within.

How else would they know if it is good if they don't buy it and try it? Does it have to be expensive to be good?

Why not wait to post until you have something of value to add, other than just re-posting someone else's link?

11 minutes ago, philthebook said:

I haven't managed to find any nice green crack yet (all been flattened buds with not a great smell), tried 4 or 5 different GC suppliers so far.

you tried the Lampang farm?

https://www.facebook.com/บ้านครูสมุนไพร-104109811346576

their GC is legit (in my opinion). here's a pic of it after getting out of the bag for 2 days and into a canister. i'd suggest ordering the 100g bags. i think that is their standard for storage. the 50g bag wasn't sealed.

lampangGC-2daysdry.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, philthebook said:

I just don't think it's a nice strain here. Though some seem to like it, so perhaps just a matter of personal taste.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, roietfortress said:

you tried the Lampang farm?

https://www.facebook.com/บ้านครูสมุนไพร-104109811346576

their GC is legit (in my opinion). here's a pic of it after getting out of the bag for 2 days and into a canister. i'd suggest ordering the 100g bags. i think that is their standard for storage. the 50g bag wasn't sealed.

lampangGC-2daysdry.jpg

That's from where I tried it. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Terry B said:

Posts from people who haven't actually purchased it. The people who actually have it state otherwise.

Why not quote some of the several posts, along with pics of their GC?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Terry B said:

Yes! Love learning about the details different strains being purchased and consumed.

I recently got some 'Gelato', and loved it. And, other huge shop in the area just recommended "Jack Herer", so will try that next. Or, perhaps may try that most-powerful THC version among the four government-approved strains that Green Lab sells.

'Most powerful' version. Max is around 9 to 10% THC. So half of what you have already tried.

Why are you spreading nonsense here? First the brick weed claim nonsense and now this?

Try to behave sensibly, rather than posting just for the sake of it. Have you any cheap and good things to recommend?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

What are you on about?  I've posted plenty in this thread, feel free to look thorugh the thread, then get back to me.  BTW, why are you bickering so much?

I wrote what I meant. Your post was utterly pointless. It makes no sense at all and in the end you just re-posted someone else's link.

As to 'bickering' how would you describe your post complaining about people writing that the thread is about cheap weed? 

What is it exactly you were trying to achieve with that? What would you like removed from the thread?

Edited by Bruno123
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wombat said:

o you actually imagine that his buds were totally green or likely just a little sticky. Some people are just trying to make a big deal out of it. The same people who haven't posted even a single link to cheap and good weed.

• Like 2