Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

11 minutes ago, Ma11ce said:

Damn.. i know Bangkok kush also has top self at 250 baht a gram but I’ve never tried them to compare. Should’ve thou lol..

we’ll don’t hold up bro. Hit me. Who are they ????????????

Igrowman…………..facebook

stay away from big commercial grows……????????????????

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Wow, great bit of free advertising, eh?

If it's taken him all that to get a buzz it really must be poor quality.

Thanks for the heads up on what to avoid and where not to buy.

#(sarcasm emoji)#

• Haha 1

Yo my 420s, I must say, green crack despite its being in the cents per gram totally s#*ts all over the designer ones, it’s like finally.. real weed. 

I’ve tried the green crack earlier on the night and on my next sesh, When I smoked the skywalker, I dumped it and finished off the gc, it’s not that super, but definitely  better in the way good weed is meant to take effect.

ps. Smashed the whole gc lol

yeah.. the other ones I’ve tried, after 3 days of using them, I already had to up my intake.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/2/2023 at 9:17 PM, Pinot said:

Premium quality Thai marijuana inflorescences, weight 20g., 50g., 100g.

Starts at ฿290.00

This is powdered skunk flowers and it works perfectly for vaping. I guess I should probably try and roll it up in a joint but vaping, it's perfect. 50g 600baht. You won't be sorry.

Inflorescences of premium quality Thai Squirrel-tailed cannabis strains

I concur, best buzz out of 6 different types of weed in front of me, best price too. 

• Love It 1

On 1/14/2023 at 8:52 PM, MaiDong said:

I concur, best buzz out of 6 different types of weed in front of me, best price too. 

this is the best buy and you get something that tickles your fancy delightfully without breaking the bank.  Looks far better than the green crack I have bought from other recommendations and you can bin your brick weed, I aint going back to that cheap <deleted>.  Thanks to the op for his recommendation and a big thanks to the seller, superb service at a superb price

Starts at ฿290.00

This is powdered skunk flowers and it works perfectly for vaping. I guess I should probably try and roll it up in a joint but vaping, it's perfect. 50g 600baht. You won't be sorry.

This is the op, thanks Pinot

Starts at ฿290.00

great price on Thai strains ????

good product and delivery?

#

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, roietfortress said:

great price on Thai strains ????

good product and delivery?

#

I'm about to reorder 500 gms. There is a beauty in getting it powdered. It's ready to go. I think we'll be seeing more powdered in the future. 

If you have a blender, you may have a grinder attachment where you can powder your own. What I do is appear helpless in the kitchen and let the TG do it. Works for most things. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, not sure if this is the place for this or not, or what's "ok" to say or not, so lmk.  

So, I've only been purchasing cannabis here in BKK for about 2.5 months.  In that time, I became aware of the ability to use the Line Shopping feature with certain key search words to find ample product supply with delivery.  

However, recently this isn't really the case anymore.   

So, two things:  

1.  is this a regulatory thing related to flower sales?  

2.  Can anyone suggest, if it's appropriate to ask, what alternatives exist for someone who's not in the middle of town and would prefer to simply order online.

Thanks,

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, HermosaBeachGuy said:

Ok, not sure if this is the place for this or not, or what's "ok" to say or not, so lmk.  

So, I've only been purchasing cannabis here in BKK for about 2.5 months.  In that time, I became aware of the ability to use the Line Shopping feature with certain key search words to find ample product supply with delivery.  

However, recently this isn't really the case anymore.   

So, two things:  

1.  is this a regulatory thing related to flower sales?  

2.  Can anyone suggest, if it's appropriate to ask, what alternatives exist for someone who's not in the middle of town and would prefer to simply order online.

Thanks,

https://shop.line.me/@baan_kru_samun_pri/

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

On 1/19/2023 at 8:24 PM, Pinot said:

I'm about to reorder 500 gms. There is a beauty in getting it powdered. It's ready to go. I think we'll be seeing more powdered in the future. 

lol yea i think the others are referring to the idea that powder can consist of anything.

i've been watching their fb posts and the company looks good. confirmation on this thread usually seals the deal for me. i'm interested in their WA1. its my favorite Thai strain ????

#

On 12/28/2022 at 5:27 PM, taninthai said:

Oh yea …shame just looking at pic I know I’m not gonna like it………sell the amnesia at same price and your get an order from me????????????

Chili Charlotte is mid-grade greenhouse grown (not top shelf), but one of our best selling products.  Customers love it despite its "appearance". 

But we do have a few promotions right now that should appeal to you, and it is top shelf indoor grown flowers. As follows:

Girl Scout Cookies (249 / gr):

https://prikpot.com/product/gsc-girl-scout-cookies-value-pack/

Critical Haze (399 / gr): 

https://prikpot.com/product/critical-haze-value-pack/

All our current promotionshttps://prikpot.com/promotions/

• Like 1

Wow,

what an interesting thread...  so many weed heads lol .... I am very greatfull as it got my off the booze..  1.5 liters/day vodka 41%

get my stuff 50 thb/gram (no pesticides to kill you..) have on cigarette sized smoke with filter (filter cuts about half the effect, but its so cheap I dont care) that is made in a small machine.

That does me for 2hours or so ....  havn't done more than one as sometimes I need to sit down and veg out...  damn I enjoy food after..

and nevermind blue pills...

Puff on fellow puffers....  enjoy it wilst we can ...  I cant see BB letting us enjoy anything natural and cheap for long, as we all

know everything is about the mula...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Seeall said:

Wow,

what an interesting thread...  so many weed heads lol .... I am very greatfull as it got my off the booze..  1.5 liters/day vodka 41%

get my stuff 50 thb/gram (no pesticides to kill you..) have on cigarette sized smoke with filter (filter cuts about half the effect, but its so cheap I dont care) that is made in a small machine.

That does me for 2hours or so ....  havn't done more than one as sometimes I need to sit down and veg out...  damn I enjoy food after..

and nevermind blue pills...

Puff on fellow puffers....  enjoy it wilst we can ...  I cant see BB letting us enjoy anything natural and cheap for long, as we all

know everything is about the mula...

AND, never got ripped off..... Jeez, theres a weed head code guys!!!!  must be the younger generation of rip off and getting riped off, something like that... these days....

1 hour ago, Seeall said:

AND, never got ripped off..... Jeez, theres a weed head code guys!!!!  must be the younger generation of rip off and getting riped off, something like that... these days....

Bro, your memory is a bit limited.   I was thinking today about quality, and remembering getting sold a dime bag of oregano by a very hot hippie outside the Filmore East to see Joplin in '69.   And I was like 14,  I needed that $10...   luckily the usher had a 4 way hit of acid that she shared.   But, rip offs were an integral part of the drug scene from day 1.  It was much easier when you were trying to be low key, because you were committing a jailable crime buying a joint....  

I've been batting about 90% with products purchased online here in BKK, both in quality and in weight... so, these are the good old days, imo.

• Like 1

Siam Seeds have Girl Scout Cookies thin mint pheno from San Fransisco which is the original GSC strain. 

Little bit more expensive at 290thb per gram but it is the original.

They also give freebies with every order. I got some OG Kush free from them in the last order.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Siam Seeds have Girl Scout Cookies thin mint pheno from San Fransisco which is the original GSC strain. 

Little bit more expensive at 290thb per gram but it is the original.

They also give freebies with every order. I got some OG Kush free from them in the last order.

How was the GSC? Did it expand?

That's a great strain, but unfortunately not all growers are equal.

Edited by Trippy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Trippy said:

In 40 years of smoking, I've had one hit s.h.i.t twice in my life, and I think that's because there was something added to it (don't know what)

The best I've had lately(about 2 years ago) was whoa si whoa from a dispensary on the Calif-Arizona border, but it still took 3 hits to get a real killer buzz. 

Where can I find this 1 hit s.h.i.t that you're talking about?

Historically, when pot was maybe 2 or 3 percent it was hard to find. Hot knife hits of black Afghani hash did fit the bill in the 70s though.

Lately while in Canada I've been smoking only kief that I extract myself. As I have previously described, because the pot is so cheap there I buy 1/2 oz each of indica and sativa with a 4-layer grinder for each. The pot is about 20%, and I would guess the kief is well over 30%. One hit is more than enough. It also is much smoother than smoking the source pot.

Here I've been smoking this for the last few weeks. It serendipitously fell into my lap. Opportunity knocked and thankfully I answered the door. Called shatter or dank or bho. I would estimate the THC content to be over 80%. One toke of this will knock you on your ass. I smoke the tiniest amount. The gram I acquired should last months. Sorry to say though, the source has asked not to be identified and I will respect that as I will probably want more sometime in the future. It can be purchased in Canada for $35 CDN (25us) for 2 grams. I likely won't smoke kief in Canada any more.

1673429268178 (1).jpg

• Thanks 1

when are shops going to start selling cheap outdoor? i would have been very happy buying something like this for 30 baht a gram. i don't give a <deleted> about what strain. If they could just make sure to kill off the males and manicure the buds i would be very happy.

IMG-20230114-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20230116-WA0000.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, youngexpat said:

when are shops going to start selling cheap outdoor? i would have been very happy buying something like this for 30 baht a gram. i don't give a <deleted> about what strain. If they could just make sure to kill off the males and manicure the buds i would be very happy.

IMG-20230114-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20230116-WA0000.jpeg

There's a new place where I'm at that has little bricks 10g/100thb  some loose buds 10g/150thb and of course the expensive grams. But it's nice to have a place that gives options. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1