Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

12 minutes ago, youngexpat said:

i found 20/gram which is probably the same as your finding at 15 but i would have payed a premium for the exact same stuff  if it had been handled nicely and never compressed.

Does that make a difference to the effects?

Do you select wine and beer on the shape and colour of the bottle?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, youngexpat said:

i would say a case could be made that gentler handling would keep more of the tricomes intact and so yes it might in fact be stronger. however weed is also nicer to interact with physically when it isn't compressed. packing a bowl is nicer.  grinding is easier or altogether unnecessary. aesthetics are just gravy.

Can't say I care about the way it looks or tastes.

The end result is all that counts.

Same with wine or beer.

Just trying vacuum packing my flower.

Totally crushed flat.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Can't say I care about the way it looks or tastes.

The end result is all that counts.

Same with wine or beer.

Different strokes and all that, so Archa beer, Siam Sato, Laos Khaow? Laos Khaow has spectacular end results! 

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Do you select wine and beer on the shape and colour of the bottle?

Shape and colour of bottle is not the same category as compressed vs well manicured buds.  Not even close. right?  Not even the same topic is it? 

I'm not too proud to smoke brick weed but I'd prefer a nice manicured bud of Wedding Cake any day. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, marcusb said:

Shape and colour of bottle is not the same category as compressed vs well manicured buds.  Not even close. right?  Not even the same topic is it? 

It's exactly the same if you're vacuum sealing the flowers.

And once ground to put in a joint nobody would know.

If you're growing, it's one of the few options for long term storage.

Edited by BritManToo

26 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It seems a shame to throw it all away.

Not sure who "she" is but I'd process that into bubble hash.

29 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Can't understand the current high prices, everyone growing must be producing far more than they can consume, 250bht+/gm is madness.

For quality indoor, dried and cured, 250/gram is probably a decent wholesale price. Not sure why you're even concerned about prices given how proficient  you are as a grower? I think you boasted about growing 50 ounces "last year".

• Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 11:47 AM, BritManToo said:

I've She's got another 300gms to harvest and dry this month.

So far I've  she's only vacuum packed 1 bag with 15gm.

Add to that the 200gm in jars from last year, the 100gm in jars from this year, and the other 20 plants all flowering at the moment and storage becomes a significant problem.

It seems a shame to throw it all away.

Can't understand the current high prices, everyone growing must be producing far more than they can consume, 250bht+/gm is madness.

Don't throw it away. I like outdoor buds - send me a pm if you want to sell some .

I bought this at a night market in Pattaya. 20 grams for 200 baht. It's cheaper in larger quantities. I wouldn't call it premium, but it's very good. Has a few seeds. It's also sold in a brick form for about the same price. 

IMG_20230129_102647.jpg

IMG_20230129_102703.jpg

Edited by Tythai
Photo posted twice
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Tythai said:

I bought this at a night market in Pattaya. 20 grams for 200 baht. It's cheaper in larger quantities. I wouldn't call it premium, but it's very good. Has a few seeds. It's also sold in a brick form for about the same price. 

IMG_20230129_102647.jpg

IMG_20230129_102703.jpg

Green Crack/Kush. Big Market?

4 minutes ago, NextG said:

Green Crack/Kush. Big Market?

I don't know what strain it is, wasn't labeled and I didn't ask. They only had 2 similar looking varieties. It was a small market. I've found much better prices at outdoor markets or sidewalk vendors, for average and premium stuff. 

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

But did you notice the  pack like  mentality with all the negative comments that were posted  regarding brickweed

i have posted negative about brick weed for the sole purpose of education and information purposes :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tythai said:

I don't know what strain it is, wasn't labeled and I didn't ask. They only had 2 similar looking varieties. It was a small market. I've found much better prices at outdoor markets or sidewalk vendors, for average and premium stuff. 

It’s Green Crack/Kush ???? I didn’t ask. 

I asked about the market. Jomtien Big Market?

1 minute ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Price reflects quality I have found. I don't see a single trichome on those buds so that is probably a fair price for that stuff.

14 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I don't see trichromes on any dried buds. The glitter goes when it dries. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Felt 35 said:

Does anyone know if this is a good place to shop online as I would like to try this as a tea. https://prikpot.com/product-category/pouches/ They advertise here on the front page of Asian Now so I would think that indicates that if nothing else it is safe to buy from them!?

Felt

Prikpot has some interesting promotion deals right now: Link here

20 hours ago, Tythai said:

IMG_20230129_102647.jpg

IMG_20230129_102703.jpg

Is this available to buy online/by post ?