Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

I've purchases some brickweed from BANGYA BONG ZING. Being from Canada, I've never come across brickweed before. I got 10grams for 100 baht + 40 shipping. It is Thai Tanaosri.  Thai Tanaosri

What do I need to know before smoking it? It looks clean, green, but has a strange unpleasant smell. Can I just put in the grinder and smoke it or does it need to be cleaned or washed before consumption? 

40 minutes ago, MrBiker said:

I've purchases some brickweed from BANGYA BONG ZING. Being from Canada, I've never come across brickweed before. I got 10grams for 100 baht + 40 shipping. It is Thai Tanaosri.  Thai Tanaosri

What do I need to know before smoking it? It looks clean, green, but has a strange unpleasant smell. Can I just put in the grinder and smoke it or does it need to be cleaned or washed before consumption? 

why did you buy the cheapest when he has other varieties for sale?  I bought 100 grams for 890 baht and it wasnt brick.  Brick weed isnt the best by far and at 10 baht a gram, you dont need to wash it but you cannot expect the finest smoke

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

why did you buy the cheapest when he has other varieties for sale?  I bought 100 grams for 890 baht and it wasnt brick.  Brick weed isnt the best by far and at 10 baht a gram, you dont need to wash it but you cannot expect the finest smoke

I also got 10grams for 1,500 baht of outdoor grown white widow which I already smoked and its fantastic. The white widow is direct from farm in Chiang Mai province. I just wanted to try brick for the novelty factor.

White Widow:

image.thumb.png.0b72a9c9bf3b1fb36bc44f51a55fba28.png

Brickweed 

image.png.8186648aea5654edcc642cc0bad14c57.png

Edited by MrBiker
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MrBiker said:

Break it up with your hands first and pick any seeds out before grinding it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

BANGYA BONG ZING.

I bought their Squirrel tail as buds for like 250 baht for 20 grams. Nice smoke, dried and cured well with a nice smell. Its what I use before bed. They have been out for 3 weeks with more coming in soon. Perhaps he decided to try the brick while waiting. Something I personally would not do. I would recommend this vendor. Great follow up and straight up sales. Just waiting for more to come in.

Edited by marin
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, MrBiker said:

and the plant amonia smell is gone

That is a result of either/both...

chlorophyl decomposing into amonia, because the plant was chopped and compressed, without being dried or cured.

nutrients not being flushed before harvest.

26 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

That is a result of either/both...

chlorophyl decomposing into amonia, because the plant was chopped and compressed, without being dried or cured.

nutrients not being flushed before harvest.

its also an indicator of possible mold presence or starting. 

• Like 2

I think moldy weed smells musty, like rotting hay or grass and not as distinctive as ammonia.

I expect ALL brick weed has mold, how could it not. I mean at 1 baht/gram (farm to smuggler) one should probably not expect some sort of hand-crafted cannabis.

But maybe it contributes to the "effects"?

Once this brickweed is rolled into a joint, I doubt anyone would be able to tell the difference. I bet all the pre-rolls that the dispensaries sell are exactly this kind of bud. They buy a kg for 3-4k baht then sell pre rolled grams for 150 baht... talk about insane profits. 

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, MrBiker said:

Once this brickweed is rolled into a joint, I doubt anyone would be able to tell the difference. I bet all the pre-rolls that the dispensaries sell are exactly this kind of bud. They buy a kg for 3-4k baht then sell pre rolled grams for 150 baht... talk about insane profits. 

i could tell the difference almost instantly just by its smell. 

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

i could tell the difference almost instantly just by its smell. 

If you smell it before rolling yes 100%, but once its being smoked it smells just like normal bud. My girlfriend smoked it in front of me, while I didn't partake. It smelled just like regular bud. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, MrBiker said:

If you smell it before rolling yes 100%, but once its being smoked it smells just like normal bud. My girlfriend smoked it in front of me, while I didn't partake. It smelled just like regular bud. 

it really doesn't though. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

it really doesn't though. 

Again this is my first experience with brick, maybe I got very lucky with this batch. I'm very surprised that something this good can cost so little. I am not a big pot smoker and actually haven't used much since my last visit back to Canada in 2019. I will give some samples of this to friends who smoke daily and see what they say. 

Edited by MrBiker
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, MrBiker said:

Again this is my first experience with brick, maybe I got very lucky with this batch. I'm very surprised that something this good can cost so little. I am not a big pot smoker and actually haven't used much since my last visit back to Canada in 2019. I will give some samples of this to friends who smoke daily and see what they say. 

so you would of got a nice buzz off anything since your tolerance is quite non existent right now.  3 to 4 years of little to no use is a long time man. 

i am yet to come across any brick weed that is over 11 percent thc. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

so you would of got a nice buzz off anything since your tolerance is quite non existent right now.  3 to 4 years of little to no use is a long time man. 

i am yet to come across any brick weed that is over 11 percent thc. 

You are correct, but for the past 2-3 weeks I've been smoking 4-5 times a week. It's been the pretty manicured bud that they sell at dispensaries, just ive been buying direct from farms. 

So my tolerance is not high but its not zero like it was a few weeks ago.  

• Thumbs Up 1