Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

On 4/24/2023 at 9:57 AM, roietfortress said:

have you ordered from the Lampang farm? they have some Thai strains and around 30 others. all greenhouse grown landrace.

we've ordered from them every month since last August. the green crack is always good. we just got their 420 deal on banana hammock and full moon. both tasty. gc and full moon is a great combo. prices are unbeatable.

https://shop.line.me/@baan_kru_samun_pri

we tried bangyabongz too. there's mold issues from improper drying and curing. Lampang wouldn't sell me a strain i wanted because they have set curing process and it wasn't ready. i'd take them over any of these 'premium' sellers.

#

The price for green crack is 3 times that of bangyabongzing, so not unbeatable, I think I'll give them a go though, as bybz(apt) isn't responding still... His head being firmly buried in the sand. 

32 minutes ago, MaiDong said:

His head being firmly buried in the sand. 

Knowing the Thai character quite well I would say this is not the case. He is avoiding you and will continue to do so forever. If you notice more than a few posters spoke highly of him. I am not in any way trying to tell you what to do, but this whole affair was not handled well at all. 

Have a good one. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, MaiDong said:

The price for green crack is 3 times that of bangyabongzing, so not unbeatable, I think I'll give them a go though, as bybz(apt) isn't responding still... His head being firmly buried in the sand. 

I think he might have communicated it to you in a way that you did not understand. 
I think you also knew something was different but you didn’t query it at the time. 
According to your screenshot, he replied to your query by showing you the price you paid. 
From that I surmise that the other product you ordered was a different price. Right or wrong?

Unfortunately, you have made such a big deal out of it that it appears that he doesn’t want to deal with you anymore. 
A 300 baht customer with a bad attitude just isn’t worth the hassle. That’s not to say that you are in the wrong, but that the way you have handled it is unnecessarily unpleasant. Don’t do the same with the farm or soon no one will want to do business with you. Make some edibles with the cheap stuff you bought and move right along. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MaiDong said:

did you try the BB gc? i've only had their Tanaosri. we still have a brick of it in the freezer ????

#

1 hour ago, stoner said:

ill throw in some free edibles. they are among the best around. 

in fact anyone who thinks they are champ with edibles....pm me.

free cookie to anyone who thinks they tough enough. 

☺️

12 hours ago, stoner said:

ill throw in some free edibles. they are among the best around. 

in fact anyone who thinks they are champ with edibles....pm me.

free cookie to anyone who thinks they tough enough. 

I'm tough enough!

23 hours ago, marin said:

Knowing the Thai character quite well I would say this is not the case. He is avoiding you and will continue to do so forever. If you notice more than a few posters spoke highly of him. I am not in any way trying to tell you what to do, but this whole affair was not handled well at all. 

Have a good one. 

Please explain.

I received the wrong product, having asked for confirmation that I'd receive the same product, I received the wrong product, enquired why I received the wrong product, then got ignored, my screenshots clearly show the entire conversation.

And I would imagine, that he didn't send the wrong product to anybody else.

19 hours ago, NextG said:

I think he might have communicated it to you in a way that you did not understand. 
I think you also knew something was different but you didn’t query it at the time. 
According to your screenshot, he replied to your query by showing you the price you paid. 
From that I surmise that the other product you ordered was a different price. Right or wrong?

Unfortunately, you have made such a big deal out of it that it appears that he doesn’t want to deal with you anymore. 
A 300 baht customer with a bad attitude just isn’t worth the hassle. That’s not to say that you are in the wrong, but that the way you have handled it is unnecessarily unpleasant. Don’t do the same with the farm or soon no one will want to do business with you. Make some edibles with the cheap stuff you bought and move right along. 

Showing me the price I paid doesn't help in any way whatsoever. I know what I paid, and I asked for exactly the same product. Once I received it, and realised it was different, I contacted him - as my screenshots show - quite normally, but received no apology, no explanation, and finally got ignored.

And no, I didn't pay a different price - have you read and understood my screenshots? I asked for the same product, he gave me the same price, I paid straight into his bank, he sent the wrong product, it's really that simple.

I haven't made a big deal out of it, I've simply brought to light that you should tread carefully with people here, as once their mistake is highlighted, they'll bury their heads in the sand.

And thanks for your advice on how not to point out a businesses failure, I'll be sure to never do that again...

On 4/26/2023 at 8:19 AM, marin said:

Have a good one. 

I'm questioning myself now!

I've read through my messages to him and there's nothing handled badly, no bad attitude, nothing unnecessarily unpleasant.

Here's an easy to understand transcript of the chat;

Me;
Same again please
Same product 100%?

Him;
Alright sir

I proceed to pay the same as before.

The next chat page is exchanging address etc

Some time later, once I'd tried my new shipment...

Me;
My most recent order tastes, smells & feels different from my previous order, why is that?

Him;
You ordered a different one from the last time.
You ordered a different one.
You ordered the product Green Crack Bar.

Me;
I asked to order the same as before

I proceed to show him a screenshot of me asking for the same product.

He proceeds to show me a screen of me asking the price.

Me;
I asked you for the same product as before
But you sent me something different
Why?

Again, I proceed to show him a screenshot of me asking for the same product.

Me;
I would like the same as my first order please
I'm not enjoying this other product(which I didn't order)

And that was it, no nastiness, nothing, just straightforward, easy to understand English, which I done on purpose to avoid any 'misunderstandings'.

This is the same Thainess I've experienced for decades here. A normal business in most cases would apologise at the least, but just ignoring, it's childish.

19 hours ago, roietfortress said:

did you try the BB gc? i've only had their Tanaosri. we still have a brick of it in the freezer ????

#

Yes, that's what I ordered originally, and what I asked for in the second order...

• Thumbs Up 1

I dont mean to come off as rude or all knowing, but been buying weed here a long time. On his website it clearly shows SOLD OUT.  So there is no way you could get the same. People as the poster above you bought kilos and it went. Trying to keep you happy with a minimal purchase he sent you something else. Its a bummer and you did not get what you ordered. But it is what it is and continuing to complain will do nothing. The product is no longer in stock. In his mind he did the right thing. Again a minimum purchase.  For a few months he had the best priced Thai weed I have ever encountered. It will come around again.  

If you want to question something, question why you did not order off the website. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, marin said:

I dont mean to come off as rude or all knowing, but been buying weed here a long time. On his website it clearly shows SOLD OUT.  So there is no way you could get the same. People as the poster above you bought kilos and it went. Trying to keep you happy with a minimal purchase he sent you something else. Its a bummer and you did not get what you ordered. But it is what it is and continuing to complain will do nothing. The product is no longer in stock. In his mind he did the right thing. Again a minimum purchase.  For a few months he had the best priced Thai weed I have ever encountered. It will come around again.  

If you want to question something, question why you did not order off the website. 

And I too don't mean to appear rude either.

But, I asked him for the same product in Line, he confirmed, so I purchased, this was a few weeks ago now, so whether or not he was sold out, I don't know.

I was actually planning on buying a kilo from him but wanted to make sure the product was the same again, so whether it was a B300 order, or a B2,800 order, is irrelevant.

All he needed to say was, sorry, sold out, and I would have made my choices.

But he didn't, he sent me something else, then told me that I ordered the wrong thing, then ignored me, that's my complaint.

The 'wrong' weed which 'I' purchased(I didn't, I asked for the same thing again) is ok, just not as nice as the last lot, and it was his mistake, that's what I'm saying here.

And anyhow, I'm not continuing to complain, I've spent almost every single reply here trying to explain my original point, a point that was quite clearly made if my screenshots were read thoroughly in the first place.

Edited by MaiDong
  • Haha 1

^ You and he are the only two that know what came down and there are two perspectives to the story. Could you explain why you did not use the well constructed and formatted website he keeps up to date. There is a contact function that I discussed the same thing as you did. "Sold out but more will be coming soon", was what he told me. It has not come yet and I simply look on his website daily for updates. Sadly you will most likely not be purchasing from this source again. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MaiDong said:

Yes, that's what I ordered originally, and what I asked for in the second order...

so yea, i think you will like Lampang gc. higher quality growers than Bangya and better curing process. the gc looks a little different every month but always hits strong (last summer was all seeds, now very few seeds). we get a minimum of 100 a month.

please post a comparison if you try it!

#

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

im too high to scroll back. how much per g is the weed in question worth ? 

to be perfectly honest, not enough to justify the drama. As a previous poster said he should just let it go and move on.  I buy from Bangyabong, he is a decent guy and thats good enough for me

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Jingthing said:

As far as cheap weed who needs it if its not good?

I just flushed down 10 grams of stale weed that was harsher than a witch's whatever.

Of course paying a lot is no guarantee either!

the point of this thread is finding cheap and good weed. we discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly.

what's your square footage and how many ACs you running? we run between 8-13 in-wall ACs every day. i need cheap weed!

#

Here's my contribution

Alchemi (Prakanong)

I've only purchased four different strains here but it's always been good weed. If you need to grab some buds and don't know where to go - go here. The weed is all pretty much over 300b gm but if you can catch a promotion I would head straight here. Was a great 420 promo.

YourHighness (Rama9). This place has dozens of strains in all price ranges. Promos run occasionally. Buds range to 800b but the bulk are 250-600. Reasonably good flower is consistently available for 400-500. I've yet to chance the *organic*. Bought *outdoor* b250 some time back. One a hit, other a miss. Guy running this shop really nice and has let me pick my own buds. Promos unfortunately are rare but he does discount the weed as stock is reduced and ages.

Dr Green BKK (Asoke). I would characterize this as shop to get good value for reasonably decent weed. Locals, promos they can run 20% off promotion semi often making a great price on low end but if you're not buying at 800 than you're probably not buying at 5-600 either. I got some seedy but fairly stony bud for like 200-250 on a special promo recently. Very convenient Asoke.

I'm seeing prices come down in retail shops in Bangkok but the devil is in the weed details. I go for beer on lower Sukhumvhit and watch the prices in this tourist area in particular.

I've probably visited over 20 weed shops here but those are the ones I've bought from and been satisfied.

Even at 300gm it's a minefield. I have a feeling there's lots of dodgy weed out there now. Who wants to blow 1000b on a headache?

Which are your favorite retail shops in BKK?

*** I'm all for supporting Thai growers BUT they must support me as well. I'm not spending above b300 on any local weed, period end of story.

Edited by Plern
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, taninthai said:

The shops are for tourists you won’t find many on this forum purchasing from shops ,most are growing there own or have found a few decent online sellers selling pretty good weed  @ 250 maximum per gram.

I don't dispute that except I'm no tourist. It's never made sense for me to grow weed financially or otherwise. Just today I've been seriously thinking about growing a plant or two simply for the challenge.

If it goes away tomorrow I won't have a care.

1 minute ago, Plern said:

I don't dispute that except I'm no tourist. It's never made sense for me to grow weed financially or otherwise. Just today I've been seriously thinking about growing a plant or two simply for the challenge.

If it goes away tomorrow I won't have a care.

its definitely a challenge in this environment. we're trying to decide whether to grow again this year. the weather towards the end of the season is pretty chaotic. it might have to be in a greenhouse.

good list of cheap weed tho for the street buyers ????

#