Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

6 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Curious. How can you tell it's mid shelf without trying it first?

i have tried so many already. most fit into that category. willing to try and have my wife test any others.

wife gives a no filter review. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2023 at 12:27 PM, Yodbaimai said:

All my stuff is grown indoor. I have friends in Bangkok with a facility housing 30,000 plants. Unfortunately, the demand doesn't meet the supply. We're fire selling.

https://goo.gl/maps/RX5CRhHzvy6QCg866

if I was going to pick I'd pick this one just on looks ...you say you can't get rid of it?

Screenshot 2023-07-04 at 1.19.23 pm.png

Does anyone know where I can get trim leaves. I used to know someone in the UK who would give me a bin bag full for nothing, I presumed he was a grower but never asked so i really have little clue what it was and where it came from. I used it to roll joints instead of tobacco and I want to get off the cigarettes again.

I'm also looking for new suppliers of the cheaper variety, I usually buy 100g green crack. I have signed up with bangyabongzing but I would also like some other strains like lemon haze etc. I usually buy a few grams of each so I can have my little sweet shop setup with a screw organiser from MRDIY..

Thanks.

On 6/25/2023 at 10:40 PM, indyo said:

I think that it's the ec meter that should says if we need to flush or not

I flush my plants that are in coco and perlite for about 10 days before harvest. 

The plants have enough nutrients in them to finish themselves off. They will often exhibit a more dramatic colour change in late flower that will make some beautiful buds. 

I find the end product is a smoother smoke as well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

I flush my plants that are in coco and perlite for about 10 days before harvest. 

The plants have enough nutrients in them to finish themselves off. They will often exhibit a more dramatic colour change in late flower that will make some beautiful buds. 

I find the end product is a smoother smoke as well. 

do you lower the ac during that time too ?

Fired up a doobie last night, 1st in well over a month, I think.

That's some good sh!t, for ฿8/gr, and I only manage half the doobie/.5gr.   It's going to take forever to finish my stash ????

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The aircon gets lowered from 25°C to 23°C

I also water with ice the last couple of days. ????

drop it more than that for longer. do at least a week or so below 20. make those colors pop. 

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2023 at 8:01 PM, stoner said:

that might be you personally but there is a huge market for flavors and terpenes. huge. terpenes are worth a fortune. real ones. i agree with you on alcohol but unless you have tried some of my dabs you are missing out on taste. a proper dab done with fire is an explosion of taste and flavor. 

and that market has nothing to do with brick weed

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 7:12 PM, chrischronic said:

I found Top Shelf 50 grams for 5,500 baht with approximately 10 different strains to choose from. However, it is not possible to purchase less than 50 grams. I am all set for a while now and won't be buying weekly like before.

Ain't no top shelf for sure, even 50-100 grams that would still cost you 150-200 baht at least.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Ain't no top shelf for sure, even 50-100 grams that would still cost you 150-200 baht at least.

No reason to lie. That's the price your dispensaries and dealers are paying. Just thought I would share bulk prices so people know. The key is buying bulk, and a lot of growers are sitting on a lot of weed now, so wholesale prices are good. If you can get in or find a big grower who distributes to the dispensaries, you will find these prices. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 7/11/2023 at 7:12 PM, chrischronic said:

I found Top Shelf 50 grams for 5,500 baht with approximately 10 different strains to choose from. However, it is not possible to purchase less than 50 grams. I am all set for a while now and won't be buying weekly like before.

post some pics of the top shelf please. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Seppius said:

I just ordered off here, their prices look great, and bonus for me have some really strong cheap Hash

https://bkkushhh.com/shop/

Just got a selection of 3 grams to try,  B420 including B50 delivery

do you know if the flowers are indoor or greenhouse or ? 

they look like either greenhouse or outdoor but not half bad. the top shelf i would give a b minus. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 7:34 PM, stoner said:

not so. brick weed is also made into dabs. 

No decent dab is made of brick weed. Most dab mavens I know wont even smoke chemical extractions. I know I wont.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 1:07 PM, chrischronic said:

No reason to lie. That's the price your dispensaries and dealers are paying. Just thought I would share bulk prices so people know. The key is buying bulk, and a lot of growers are sitting on a lot of weed now, so wholesale prices are good. If you can get in or find a big grower who distributes to the dispensaries, you will find these prices. 

Top shelf should be around 30 baht a gram wholesale.

5 hours ago, stoner said:

do you know cost per gram to grow indoors in thailand ? i do and 30b a gram wholesale is not a business model anyone would use. 

Yes I do.  Thats the fresh harvest wholesale cost for regular high grade, two kilo lots. Genetic exotics will be more, but for what I want, the .regular high grade is fine. Cured it is an excellent smoke, processed correctly its paralyzing.

By high grade I mean the USA dispensary strains that retail in the $10 ish gram range. I can get local indoor grown equivalent here retail for $6 ish by the gram (150B). 

The folks in my world arent ayone and we all do fine. 

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yes I do.  Thats the fresh harvest wholesale cost for regular high grade, two kilo lots. Genetic exotics will be more, but for what I want, the .regular high grade is fine. Cured it is an excellent smoke, processed correctly its paralyzing.

please post some pics of this top grade 30b a gram flower. the grower is barely breaking even at that price and in most cases would be losing money. 

28 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I can get local indoor grown equivalent here retail for $6 ish by the gram (150B). 

very little of what is grown locally here is considered top grade flower. most is mids. not trying to be bad mannered or anything just going with what i know. 

27 minutes ago, stoner said:

please post some pics of this top grade 30b a gram flower. the grower is barely breaking even at that price and in most cases would be losing money. 

Dunno if this is top grade, but at 5kbht for 100gm (50bht/gm) it looks pretty good (OG BKK)

lava freeze.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1