Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

Just to throw my 2c in and ask a few questions too. Around Pattaya I have tried joints premade (yes i know high price but i was out and n00b).

1. Green Crack is strong and have bought 5g as backup from thai green labs..

2. The Worst weed i bought was GMO, still have some, too scared to try.. it was 300b for 0.5g in a joint

3. The best weed i have bought and if anyone can help me find it online is jolly rancher.. Same price as the gmo but totally amazing high from 2 puffs.. it cut out my entire drunkness and i was having the best high ever.. but cant find it online

4. I have also tried Jet Fuel and Vanilla Sundae and both are satisfactory and both around 300g for 0.5 joint.

5. I was interested in healing benefits of CBD hence i also bought 5g of BAOX from TGL and its nearly a perfect high but a little weak.. Does anyone reccomend mixing it with one of the above?

Interested in jolly Rancher online if anyone knows, and also reccomendations for mixing BAOX to make it stronger.

On 10/3/2022 at 4:41 PM, brianthainess said:

3K a kilo ? that sounds like cr@p my 'friend' will continue with what he knows at 3k 100grams, it lasts 'him' more than 6 months he only smokes in the evening not all day, and is only 10min away from home.

I ordered 100 grams of Thai Stick from a vendor for 799 baht. It was bud, not brick so I can't see why anybody would pay 3k for 100 grams of brick. He also sells compressed brick at 1,500 Baht per kilo. I don't know what that's like as I've not tried it but the bud certainly does the job. It's obviously not as well trimmed as the top shelf stuff that's grown indoors and it's a little 'agricultural' in comparison but it does the job. I'd estimate I need to smoke maybe 2 or 3 times as much of it compared to something like monster cookies, in order to achieve a similar high. But it's 100 times cheaper.

Edited by Mark1066
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/16/2022 at 2:44 PM, lextsy said:

Anyone tried? 

DAB7C8B5-0B82-4F4B-88A0-B8A96F305AAB.jpeg

I haven't tried from that vendor but I have tried Wedding Cake, Strawberry Gorilla and Tangie 4 (maybe not quite the same?) from vendors in CM. The Wedding Cake was good - strong -  the Strawberry Gorilla was rubbish and the Tangie 4 was surprisingly nice. But that's probably useless information for you because it's from different suppliers. I mean, I've had Gorilla Glue that was really good from one source and total rubbish from another (so bad I am sure it was CBD bud being sold as high THC).

On 10/16/2022 at 2:10 PM, lextsy said:

Ah yes thats a good idea.. so cbd has no high at all right? i might buy some drops see how i go

depending on the strain. how the cbd is delivered. the dose. quite a few factors. but in general no you shouldn't get high per say from cbd. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MasterBaker said:

not referring to stick, brick... it's a leafs and stems, not a flower

Not from the guy on Shopee it isn't. Bud for 799 (although he seems to have run out now). The compressed stuff was even cheaper. I doubt that's all leaves and stems either, or it wouldn't get anyone high.

Edited by Mark1066
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, asia123 said:

is there online could buy Grandaddy purple and "girl scout cookies" with decent price?

Also I'm looking for edibles, I prefer eating. 

Go back in the thread aways.. there is a fellow offering GDP at a good price. Use the PM function.

As for edibles, most here are saying they are not very potent..

30 minutes ago, bobbin said:

It's much less pleasant to smoke "cheap" pot than good bud, even if the cheap stuff works. Works being a relative term..

I smoked the available brick for almost 20 years. This after smoking the good stuff for 15 years in Canada.

It was one of the sacrifices I had to make to live here in Thailand.

No question that premium bud at dispensaries is over-priced, but once you connect direct from the grower, the prices are pretty good... 250/350gm.

I read this thread for laughs at the oneupmanship displayed by some in sourcing the absolute cheapest pot..

Forgive them, they know not what pleasures they forsake..

Not sure whether your comment about one-upmanship was directed at me as well but if it was, you're way off the mark. I'm just sharing my experiences. I agree that it's a little nicer to smoke premium bud but like I said, I'm not going to pay 100 times as much for it. Again, I didn't buy brick, it was bud.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, asia123 said:

is there online could buy Grandaddy purple and "girl scout cookies" with decent price?

Also I'm looking for edibles, I prefer eating. 

I was messaged by someone I know who's selling it at 400 per gram. I don't know if you consider that a good price, and I don't know if he still has it as he sent the message a couple of months ago. I'm happy to ask him if I can share his contact details though. He also said he had OG Kush for 300 per gram.

Edited by Mark1066

3 minutes ago, Mark1066 said:

Not sure whether your comment about one-upmanship was directed at me as well but if it was, you're way off the mark. I'm just sharing my experiences. I agree that it's a little nicer to smoke premium bud but like I said, I'm not going to pay 100 times as much for it. Again, I didn't buy brick, it was bud.

Don't take it personally Mark, you have plenty of company on this thread. That was my point..

But I just reviewed your post and it's very possible you are the Winner.. so far.

7.9 Baht/gm.    ????

14 minutes ago, Mark1066 said:

To be honest, if you need to try and look down on others in order to feel better about yourself then I pity you - especially if you need to brag about how much you spend on weed - that really is pathetic. I can honestly say that I've never met a single successful or wealthy person who felt the need to look down on others or brag about their spending habits. Quite the opposite in fact.

Well, you did take it personally didn't you?

Who said I was "bragging" about spending more than you?

This thread has degenerated into a contest over who can spend the least amount of money on pot..

Of course I'm not advocating bankrupting yourself buying weed. I'm happy that prices are falling.

But let's face it.. If your major concern is how little you are spending versus how good the weed is that you're smoking. then you are obviously a "dabbler".

The "you" in the previous sentence is in the plural, not specifically aimed at you (singular)

Edited by bobbin
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Well, you did take it personally didn't you?

Who said I was "bragging" about spending more than you?

This thread has degenerated into a contest over who can spend the least amount of money on pot..

Of course I'm not advocating bankrupting yourself buying weed. I'm happy that prices are falling.

But let's face it.. If your major concern is how little you are spending versus how good the weed is that you're smoking. then you are obviously a "dabbler".

The "you" in the previous sentence is in the plural, not specifically aimed at you (singular)

You make a point of coming on a thread to post snide comments about what other people are paying for weed. A thread that I assume was started so people could share their experiences and help others.  If you don't think that's a little sad, I can't help you. Why even bother posting in this thread if you're not interested in the topic?

And yes, if one's only concern was finding the absolute cheapest weed available, I'd agree that's a bit daft. But nowhere have I suggested that's what I am doing and whilst I appreciate you pointing out the plurality of the pronoun you used, you are replying to my posts, which makes it personal. If you're just making general comments then perhaps don't quote me in your posts - it's not difficult. And if you can point out anything I've written that suggests I am trying to win a 'Who can buy the cheapest weed contest', feel free to do so.

You are right on one point  - I don't normally spend every day of my life smoking weed. The last 4 months have been something of an aberration in that respect.

Edited by Mark1066

You make a lot of assumptions...

You only have to scroll back a few posts to see me responding to a poster looking for GDP... I told him how to find what he's looking for.  You are not the thread police. We have admins for that.

And for your information, you won't even get a look in at dispensaries or "legacy market" (black) in the jurisdictions, other than Thailand, that have legalized recreational weed if you are looking to buy at your desired pricing..

And if you weren't participating in "how the cheap you can find it contest", then what was the purpose of your post?

We have had a frank exchange, but any more back and forth risks having the exchange removed..

On 10/13/2022 at 12:12 PM, Trippy said:

I've got some decent GDP for 250/g with a 10 gram minimum in Pattaya. Send me a message if interested.GDP.jpg 

Mods, didn't know if this type of post is allowed, if not please delete.

Sold out!!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MasterBaker said:

Strange looking hash.. I'm tempted to say that it's home-made but not sure from picture..  Stating it's made from GodFather is unusual, and I've never seen anything resembling the stamp shown.

Would not be a bad thing if somebody in Thailand has learned to replicate the originals of India, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.

Are you an experienced hash consumer? Would you know the difference?