Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

On 10/7/2022 at 6:55 AM, MasterBaker said:

We all talking about price, but i thought i will do actual taste or test if you may. GreenLab is my fav supplier with the best delivery and customer service i know. I also not keen to buy anything on social media. Shop with no website and address is not something i want to risk with, no matter how cheap it is.

Here the cheapest, mid range and OG Kush from GL. Well here you go:

1. Cherry White (THC 1% CBD 15%) 109 Baht, nice smell, nice taste on 180C, does nothing, i mean nothing

2. Thai Stick – Tanaosri WA1 (THC 18%) 99 Baht, low temperature is very pleasant smoke and it will knock you off before the end of the session

3. Thai Sticks – Hang Kra Rog ST1 (THC 22%) 89 Baht, this always comes wet and sticky and i use 62% Boveda in all my jars, after 2-3 days it's ok. This is my fav smoke now.

4. Green Crack (THC 22%) 79 Baht, if they could only dry it hanging, not on the floor. no smell, no taste, 180C- nothing, it start smoking on 200C

5. OG Kush (THC 22%) 449 Baht, very pleasant on low temp, totally worth money, but almost no effect, it's like drinking 2000 Baht wine

6. Gorilla (THC 27%) 249 Baht, nice smell and taste, but need almost 210C to get any smoke. You can buy it cheaper as Gorilla Popcorn on FB, but not sure it's the same.

yea we got their CW and got nothing after a full joint.

when i bought it, their website said it was 26% thc, but after it arrived, the site was updated to the current 1%. we contacted them and they told my wife that they ran out of the 26% thc. i called bs and messaged them myself. they do speak English (bonus). they blamed it on their webmaster and sent a replacement the next day.

i still have the cherry white and try it every week. it didn't get better lol.

they replaced it with their guerilla glue, which is only slightly better. the site says its 27% thc but there's no way its over 10% thc. i just filled my one hitter for days i'm out of the house.

i have tried their ST1 and WA1. both are effective, although mellow. thai strains will be everywhere by early next month. our trees in the backyard are huge and about 3 weeks away from harvest.

i have also tried Destroyer from GL. i like that one, although also more mellow than it should be.

generally speaking, i think the GL growers rushed to market. they will be better in the next couple seasons.

#

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

17 hours ago, OG Thai said:

We have seen this happening a lot.

Our team received samples from a few clients, and we confirmed they were CBD strains for them.

Some clients ask us if we have higher than 30% strains because they did not feel anything after buying from Khao San Road ????.

If you need us to test anything we can do it within 2-3% (takes 1 gram).

If you need us to test anything we can do it within 2-3% (takes 1 gram).
Which immediately prompts me to ask - what does it cost?

16 hours ago, SkyNets said:

Update on

Whatever is in that photo looks pretty decent. Is that Bruce Banner? (typically 60% Sativa/40 % Indica hybrid)

BAOX (pronounced BOX) is a high CBD (~20%) strain. I think CBD patients here would love a report on that.

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Whatever is in that photo looks pretty decent. Is that Bruce Banner? (typically 60% Sativa/40 % Indica hybrid)

BAOX (pronounced BOX) is a high CBD (~20%) strain. I think CBD patients here would love a report on that.

BAOX from Greenlab is the best CBD stuff i ever tried here in Thailand

16 hours ago, roietfortress said:

generally speaking, i think the GL growers rushed to market. they will be better in the next couple seasons.

We had this interesting period when cannabis was legalized in Canada, yes it takes 1-2 seasons to establish on the market and workout the product line and supply. now it's just an interesting time to explore this freedom. Was a good time to play stock market with canna stocks too ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Sorry yes that's the Bruce Banner.

Yeah will buy more, no crazy headache just a deep buzz. Only thing is it sticks the village out with weed, best smell in the world but have nosey neighbors ????

Aww BAOX is CBD, was not sure, smells very nice.

Edited by SkyNets
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SkyNets said:

Yeah will buy more, no crazy headache just a deep buzz. Only thing is it sticks the village out with weed, best smell in the world but have nosey neighbors ????

price too high for Bruce ????

their line says 28k for 100g. cmon bro u know it was grown outdoors LOL

try a dry herb vape if you are in close quarters. no/low smell and you can control the temperature. unfortunately mine broke, bad board ????

#

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkyNets said:

Bruce Banner and Super Silver Haze have reputations of having some of the best highs ever.....Very clear clean well balanced highs without that dopey stoned brain fog....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

price too high for Bruce ????

their line says 28k for 100g. cmon bro u know it was grown outdoors LOL

try a dry herb vape if you are in close quarters. no/low smell and you can control the temperature. unfortunately mine broke, bad board ????

#

Yeah cheaper would be grate, sure the price will get better.

Cool, do you have a link to a recommend herb vape?

Edited by SkyNets
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, SkyNets said:

Yeah cheaper would be grate, sure the price will get better.

Cool, do you have a link to a recommend herb vape?

i haven't seen them in Thailand but i don't get out much lol

this looks pretty good on Lazada. there's a few sellers and collect on delivery.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/original-trio-iii-lite-dry-herb-kit-convective-heating-chamber-glass-bule-i4064751534-s15847580703.html

i might get one actually ????

edit here's a video

#

Edited by roietfortress
  • Like 1

I've got some decent GDP for 250/g with a 10 gram minimum in Pattaya. Send me a message if interested.GDP.jpg 

Mods, didn't know if this type of post is allowed, if not please delete.

Edited by Trippy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Trippy said:

I've got some decent

for 250/g with a 10 gram minimum in Pattaya. Send me a message if interested.GDP.jpg 

Mods, didn't know if this type of post is allowed, if not please delete.

They look good but the buy-in is taking a chance.. maybe arranging a (paid) sample with interested people is the way to go..

Have  to confess I had to use Google after racking my brain..

Granddaddy Purple

39 minutes ago, bobbin said:

They look good but the buy-in is taking a chance.. maybe arranging a (paid) sample with interested people is the way to go..

Have  to confess I had to use Google after racking my brain..

Granddaddy Purple

Have no problem with try before buy, but it's not top shelf and the price reflects that. Just decent indoor weed. And there's volume discounts also.

Edited by Trippy

4 hours ago, Peabody said:

Plus, it's shipped from China, so has to pass through customs. Also, it has parts specific for vaping oils and extracts... a no-no. Not just a dry vape (which may or may not be legal!).

ya maybe a simple dry herb vape will be better. the broken one on my desk has temp control.

the smoke shops must have them by now?

#

19 hours ago, roietfortress said:

ya maybe a simple dry herb vape will be better. the broken one on my desk has temp control.

the smoke shops must have them by now?

#

Just be aware that a dry herb vape I ordered from China, got confiscated by customs recently.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/12/2022 at 10:34 AM, SkyNets said:

Lot of the CBD stuff smells and taste great. Mix this with some cheaper Thai stuff and it gives a good result!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/11/2022 at 1:55 PM, philthebook said:

Todays delivery:

Original Haze - 3g (60b/g)

Malibu Pie - 3g (60b/g)

Blue Glue - 3g (60b/g)

Blue Dream - 3g (110b/g)

Amnesia - 3g (160b/g)

Photos are Amnesia (the larger bud) and Blue Dream, I have reviewed the others previously.

Not tried the new ones yet but the Amnesia smells amazing.

20221011_134432.jpg

20221011_134731.jpg

20221011_134905.jpg

We recognize the packaging, and strain set. Those are CBD (not THC).

19 hours ago, OG Thai said:

Stay safe...

We had a seller try to sell us five CBD as 20%+ THC strains recently.

The flower was well cured, and smelled great but was a different strain than they advertised, and actually contained little to no THC.

This tends to happen a lot from growers/sellers which operate solely on facebook, or drive-by street sellers. But in this case the provider actually had a website, and a license so It was quite surprising.

image.thumb.png.6ea8287325e21b67e8d1a63d64f410c8.png

image.png.b7f656d74b6c205ce9cd5312c749c0f8.pngimage.thumb.png.a2def8c97be6fcc045978678a0f449d2.png 

Why are you buying from other vendors, is this only so you can destroy the competition?

Live & let live.