Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

16 hours ago, ABCDBKK said:

Price is right. But looks like 10% THC at best. Would probably be fine for making edibles or infused oils. Probably not great though for smoking or vaping.

I have made infusions using this KD and it is quite strong, certainly stronger than the 10% THC Silver Haze that I also use.

1 hour ago, Poilu said:

I have made infusions using this KD and it is quite strong, certainly stronger than the 10% THC Silver Haze that I also use.

That's interesting. Did you make oil with it? And did you decarb it in an oven first? 

The KD looks like pure green jungle weed in the photo with no hairs or flowers. Surprised you feel it's stronger than 10% THC. But potency will also come down to the ratio of weed to whatever you are infusing it into I believe. For example, if you used an ounce of weed with half a cup of oil it would be pretty strong oil, even if the weed had only 10% THC. 

Not familiar with Silver Haze, but the KD seller lists quite a few other higher priced strains:

Gorilla 1g. / 30.- 

Godfather 1g. / 30.- 

Cookie 1g. / 30.- 

Black Lebanon 1g. / 40.-

Fat Banana 1g. / 40.-

North Thunder<deleted> 1g. / 40.-

Blue Mystic 1g. / 40.-

Royal Gorilla 1g. / 40.-

Shogun 1g. / 40.-

Mimosa 1g. / 40.-

Sherbet Queen 1g. / 40.-

Amnesia Haze 1g. / 40.-

Green Crack Punch 1g. / 40.-

Triple G 1g. / 40.-

Mother Gorilla 1g. / 40.-

Wedding Crasher 1g. / 40.-

Gorilla Cookie 1g. / 40.-

Bubblegum XL 1g. / 40.-

Cookie Gelato 1g. / 40.-

It all looks pretty similar quality though to the KD based on the photos. 

IMG_3967.thumb.jpeg.2e512b0f7785b5860f3d7536e5116b3b.jpeg

20 hours ago, ABCDBKK said:

That's interesting. Did you make oil with it? And did you decarb it in an oven first? 

The KD looks like pure green jungle weed in the photo with no hairs or flowers. Surprised you feel it's stronger than 10% THC. But potency will also come down to the ratio of weed to whatever you are infusing it into I believe. For example, if you used an ounce of weed with half a cup of oil it would be pretty strong oil, even if the weed had only 10% THC. 

Not familiar with Silver Haze, but the KD seller lists quite a few other higher priced strains:

Gorilla 1g. / 30.- 

Godfather 1g. / 30.- 

Cookie 1g. / 30.- 

Black Lebanon 1g. / 40.-

Fat Banana 1g. / 40.-

North Thunder<deleted> 1g. / 40.-

Blue Mystic 1g. / 40.-

Royal Gorilla 1g. / 40.-

Shogun 1g. / 40.-

Mimosa 1g. / 40.-

Sherbet Queen 1g. / 40.-

Amnesia Haze 1g. / 40.-

Green Crack Punch 1g. / 40.-

Triple G 1g. / 40.-

Mother Gorilla 1g. / 40.-

Wedding Crasher 1g. / 40.-

Gorilla Cookie 1g. / 40.-

Bubblegum XL 1g. / 40.-

Cookie Gelato 1g. / 40.-

It all looks pretty similar quality though to the KD based on the photos. 

IMG_3967.thumb.jpeg.2e512b0f7785b5860f3d7536e5116b3b.jpeg

Bonjour. I use a dedicated decarboxylator/infuser. 1 cup extra virgin coconut oil plus a small amount of lecithin to 8 grams decarbed flower. The KD is definitely stronger than the Silver Haze as I can use a smaller amount of finished product for the same effect. The KD flowers I received were quite small but had a reasonable amount of trichomes and no waste material. For the low price I am satisfied. I bought the Silver Haze from a different supplier for 50bht per gram.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Poilu said:

Bonjour. I use a dedicated decarboxylator/infuser. 1 cup extra virgin coconut oil plus a small amount of lecithin to 8 grams decarbed flower. The KD is definitely stronger than the Silver Haze as I can use a smaller amount of finished product for the same effect. The KD flowers I received were quite small but had a reasonable amount of trichomes and no waste material. For the low price I am satisfied. I bought the Silver Haze from a different supplier for 50bht per gram.

Thank you for the clarification. What is a dedicated decarboxylator/infuser? Is that a machine you can buy in Thailand? 

It seems many people use MCT oil for this because it has no smell or taste and stays liquid at all room temperatures. 

If I used that KD for an infusion then I would probably use 28-30 grams of it with one cup of oil. Then I assume one or two drops on the tongue would be all you need. 

Edited by ABCDBKK

1 minute ago, ABCDBKK said:

Thank you for the clarification. What is a dedicated decarboxylator/infuser? Is that machine you can buy in Thailand? 

It seems many people use MCT oil because it has no smell or taste and stays liquid at all room temperatures. 

If I used that KD for an infusion then I would probably use 28-30 grams of it with one cup of oil. Then I assume one or two drops on the tongue would be all you need. 

I bought it COD using Lazada. It is very compact and yields better results than when I was using the oven method and is virtually foolproof. There is virtually no odour when it is decarbing and infusing. The taste of the end product is very pleasant. I keep some infused oil in a small serum bottle with a dropper and place a few large drops under the tongue. The infusion remains liquid if kept in a warm place like my pocket. I think if you use 30 grams of KD per cup it could be very strong depending on your tolerance.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ABCDBKK said:

Royal Gorilla 1g. / 40.-

I splurged this months allowance on some of this....no complaints from me...the trick is to let it re-hydrate by leaving the nuggets open to the air untill they soften up....intstead of crumbling to dust they regain the taste and texture gorilla is known for...the resin then glues up the scissors I use for chopping

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Poilu said:

I bought it COD using Lazada. It is very compact and yields better results than when I was using the oven method and is virtually foolproof. There is virtually no odour when it is decarbing and infusing. The taste of the end product is very pleasant. I keep some infused oil in a small serum bottle with a dropper and place a few large drops under the tongue. The infusion remains liquid if kept in a warm place like my pocket. I think if you use 30 grams of KD per cup it could be very strong depending on your tolerance.

Thank you. I didn't know such a thing existed for sale on Lazada. I see them now. There is one for 3,200 Baht made by Ston1 Herbability. Something I will keep in mind for the future.

For the moment I am saving up the weed from my vaporizer after it has been vaped. From my understanding it still retains about 20%-30% of its original THC content, even after it has been fully vaped. The weed is high quality to start with so I want to give it a try and see how it does on an infusion. I am planning to use about 15 grams, but it is going to take some time for me to store up that amount of vaped weed since I don't vape very much to begin with.

It wont have to be decarbed though since it has already been heated and cooked in the vaporizer. So once I have enough I will put it in a mason jar with some MCT oil, then create a double boiler and boil it for 3-4 hours. I am thinking 15 grams with half a cup of MCT oil should be good for this experiment. The weed wont be that potent, but it was over 20% THC weed to start with so hopefully it yields something useful. It if doesn't work out well then nothing lost but a bit of time and I will try using some fresh weed for it the next time.

There are a number of videos on YouTube of people showing how they have made oil from weed that they already vaped in a vaporizer and people seem to be pleased with the results, so let's see.

Edited by ABCDBKK

43 minutes ago, wombat said:

I splurged this months allowance on some of this....no complaints from me...the trick is to let it re-hydrate by leaving the nuggets open to the air untill they soften up....intstead of crumbling to dust they regain the taste and texture gorilla is known for...the resin then glues up the scissors I use for chopping

They offer so many different strains and they all look so similar in the photos. Amnesia Haze, Cookies Gelato, Sherbet Queen look decent. And Wedding Crasher looks really good because of the tightness of the buds in the photo. But it is hard to really know on any of these until you try them. Black Lebanon looks decent too, but a few people in this thread said they tried it and got nothing from it. It is a shame there aren't better photos available.

On 2/26/2024 at 11:29 AM, ABCDBKK said:

Thank you. I didn't know such a thing existed for sale on Lazada. I see them now. There is one for 3,200 Baht made by Ston1 Herbability. Something I will keep in mind for the future.

For the moment I am saving up the weed from my vaporizer after it has been vaped. From my understanding it still retains about 20%-30% of its original THC content, even after it has been fully vaped. The weed is high quality to start with so I want to give it a try and see how it does on an infusion. I am planning to use about 15 grams, but it is going to take some time for me to store up that amount of vaped weed since I don't vape very much to begin with.

It wont have to be decarbed though since it has already been heated and cooked in the vaporizer. So once I have enough I will put it in a mason jar with some MCT oil, then create a double boiler and boil it for 3-4 hours. I am thinking 15 grams with half a cup of MCT oil should be good for this experiment. The weed wont be that potent, but it was over 20% THC weed to start with so hopefully it yields something useful. It if doesn't work out well then nothing lost but a bit of time and I will try using some fresh weed for it the next time.

There are a number of videos on YouTube of people showing how they have made oil from weed that they already vaped in a vaporizer and people seem to be pleased with the results, so let's see.

With good weed being available at 10 to 40 baht I admire your frugal ways but don't understand them.

• Agree 1

On 2/26/2024 at 11:45 AM, ABCDBKK said:

They offer so many different strains and they all look so similar in the photos. Amnesia Haze, Cookies Gelato, Sherbet Queen look decent. And Wedding Crasher looks really good because of the tightness of the buds in the photo. But it is hard to really know on any of these until you try them. Black Lebanon looks decent too, but a few people in this thread said they tried it and got nothing from it. It is a shame there aren't better photos available.

Let the nuggets rehydrate makes all the difference 

1 hour ago, wombat said:

With good weed being available at 10 to 40 baht I admire your frugal ways but don't understand them.

To be honest, I would be happy to use 15-30 grams of the more costly weed that I normally vape in order to make some cannabis oil from, but I don't have a way to decarb it first. I would also be happy to buy 30 grams of some of that 30-40 Baht weed (as you suggested) to make an oil infusion from, but again I don't have an oven to decarb it first. 

Those decarb/infusion machines on Lazada for 3,600 Baht seem like a good option too and is something I might go for in the future. But I want to give it a go first with some of my already vaped bud that I've been saving up and see what comes out of it. It should only take another 30-45 days until I have enough to give it a go. 👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/26/2024 at 9:34 AM, Poilu said:

By the way, after you decarbed the flower, do you think it still weighed 8 grams? Or did it lose 20%-30% of its weight?

10 hours ago, ABCDBKK said:

By the way, after you decarbed the flower, do you think it still weighed 8 grams? Or did it lose 20%-30% of its weight?

I do not think it lost much weight as the decarbed volume was similar to that after I ground it prior to decarbing. 

5 hours ago, Poilu said:

I do not think it lost much weight as the decarbed volume was similar to that after I ground it prior to decarbing. 

That is good information to know, thank you. At the moment I have about 4 grams of already vaped bud (AVB) saved up, after having vaped it in my vaporizer.

I am planning to use this AVB to make oil from when I have about 15 grams of it saved up, but it may be another 2-3 months until I have 15 grams of it since I don't vape that much on a regular basis. 

I think the 4 grams I have now probably weighed about 6-7 grams before I vaped it. It seems vaping it dries it out more than decarbing and so it loses more of its original weight from vaping. 

Edited by ABCDBKK

On 1/30/2024 at 12:40 PM, BritManToo said:

Topic ........ cheap cannabis ......... I have reported the previous 10-20 off topic posts and asked for them to be removed.

Please start your own threads if you don't want to discuss 'cheapest cannabis'

Fat Banana at 40bht/gm (LINE: @ca08) is as good as anything I've purchased in Thailand.

Makes me sleep, cures my arthritis, perfect just before bed!

Did you order any new strains from this supplier? I have been ordering from this supplier because of the recommendations from this thread and I'm very happy. I ordered the KD, Amnesia haze, Triple G, Gorilla B grade, Sherbet Queen and Royal gorilla. Amnesia haze, Sherbet Queen and Royal Gorilla are very tasty.

4 minutes ago, BKK Bear said:

Did you order any new strains from this supplier? I have been ordering from this supplier because of the recommendations from this thread and I'm very happy. I ordered the KD, Amnesia haze, Triple G, Gorilla B grade, Sherbet Queen and Royal gorilla. Amnesia haze, Sherbet Queen and Royal Gorilla are very tasty.

I've just ordered amnesia haze, sherbet queen, triple g and bubblegum XL. I really liked fat banana but they've run out. Everything now priced at 30bht/GM.

Edited by BritManToo

55 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've just ordered amnesia haze, sherbet queen, triple g and bubblegum XL. I really liked fat banana but they've run out. Everything now priced at 30bht/GM.

Yes, I try to order Fat Banana on your recommendation but they are out of stock. The Sherbet Queen and Amnesia haze are great, considering the price.

Let me know about the Bubblegum.

Who can complain for getting good weed for 0.65 euro cents per gram. Some buds have some seeds but this is probably 10% of the buds you get. Taste is great and full with trichromomes. I'm from the Netherlands and used to smoke a lot of the good stuff on daily base. I moved to Thailand 10+ years ago. First year didn't smoke, then met some people who provided me the Thai brick for 1,000-1,500 per 100gr. When the new laws came in place, I bought the Thai stick and Green crack for 20 baht per gram. I smoked this for quiet a while when the more tasty buds became more cheaper. The last year I bought 700gr. of Runtz which was great for only 8 baht per gram. This became a sort of benchmark for taste and got spoiled as most strains after were quiet tasteless. Smoking for 35 years on a daily base doesn't get you 'high' anymore as in the beginning so I'm more taste oriented. As you mentioned before, they all do the 'trick'. Next week I plan to order some new strains as 25 baht per gram is ridiculous low. They also let you order multiple strains to get 100gr. so you still get the discount. 

The Triple G I got was rock hard and the reason I bought a grinder for the first time in my life. Always crumblewithmy fingers. Taste is less than the other strains I mentioned. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BKK Bear said:

Smoking for 35 years on a daily base doesn't get you 'high' anymore as in the beginning so I'm more taste oriented

ever tried a dab before ?

On 3/5/2024 at 12:00 AM, benHH said:

judging by the reviews, the 30baht per gram greenhouse stuff seems to be the best value so far and seems a bargain

my girlfriends grow just finished and she is now smoking her homegrown , pics attached 

good luck allimage.thumb.jpeg.b650d24abce543d0fa1aabd022d53f38.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.913369cb64c6644120401008e7d90a0c.jpeg

looks pretty f'n nice...kudos

• Like 2

On 3/4/2024 at 6:42 PM, BKK Bear said:

Yes, I try to order Fat Banana on your recommendation but they are out of stock. The Sherbet Queen and Amnesia haze are great, considering the price.

Let me know about the Bubblegum.

Who can complain for getting good weed for 0.65 euro cents per gram. Some buds have some seeds but this is probably 10% of the buds you get. Taste is great and full with trichromomes. I'm from the Netherlands and used to smoke a lot of the good stuff on daily base. I moved to Thailand 10+ years ago. First year didn't smoke, then met some people who provided me the Thai brick for 1,000-1,500 per 100gr. When the new laws came in place, I bought the Thai stick and Green crack for 20 baht per gram. I smoked this for quiet a while when the more tasty buds became more cheaper. The last year I bought 700gr. of Runtz which was great for only 8 baht per gram. This became a sort of benchmark for taste and got spoiled as most strains after were quiet tasteless. Smoking for 35 years on a daily base doesn't get you 'high' anymore as in the beginning so I'm more taste oriented. As you mentioned before, they all do the 'trick'. Next week I plan to order some new strains as 25 baht per gram is ridiculous low. They also let you order multiple strains to get 100gr. so you still get the discount. 

The Triple G I got was rock hard and the reason I bought a grinder for the first time in my life. Always crumblewithmy fingers. Taste is less than the other strains I mentioned. 

Agree that Sherbert Queen is good, Fat Banana is now back in stock.

46 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Agree that Sherbert Queen is good, Fat Banana is now back in stock.

I wouldn't think that the later stock of fat banana is necessarily the same as the earlier one. Likely a different grow and maybe even from a different source. 

• Agree 1

On 3/4/2024 at 6:42 PM, BKK Bear said:

The Triple G I got was rock hard

which is why I say leave it out in a bowl in the room for a day or two while it rehydrates...the taste and texture return

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1