Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

4 hours ago, wombat said:

which is why I say leave it out in a bowl in the room for a day or two while it rehydrates...the taste and texture return

Why would it even be hard to begin with if it's fresh? Are they packing it into bricks, over drying it, or is it just not fresh?

On 3/13/2024 at 3:13 PM, Hokeus said:

Why would it even be hard to begin with if it's fresh? Are they packing it into bricks, over drying it, or is it just not fresh?

My guess would be because it's stored in conditions with the owner being paranoid about mold that it drys out completely 

• Agree 2

22 hours ago, wombat said:

We wanted well priced weed...it doesn't get more well priced than this

Screenshot_20240316-170148_LINE.jpg

Have you tried this 10 Baht weed before? Is it just like Thai brick weed? Better than brick weed or is it about the same look, feel, and quality as brick weed?

I also assume one needs to consume a lot more of this KD stuff to get high when compared to the much higher quality stuff.

On a good day I assume the THC is really around 5%-7% in this KD. It's probably great though for the people who like to smoke a lot, but don't really want to get too high. 

• Confused 4

2 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

On a good day I assume the THC is really around 5%-7% in this KD. It's probably great though for the people who like to smoke a lot, but don't really want to get too high. 

I think many people are using to make edibles and extracts.

Brick is currently selling for 400bht/100gm or less.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/17/2024 at 3:14 PM, HugoFastor said:

Have you tried this 10 Baht weed before? Is it just like Thai brick weed? Better than brick weed or is it about the same look, feel, and quality as brick weed?

I also assume one needs to consume a lot more of this KD stuff to get high when compared to the much higher quality stuff.

A lot of assumptions there.

Lash out with a 10 baht 1grm purchase and let us know your boots on the ground conclusion.

Maybe these guys have 10 baht weed sales as a loss leader?

Whenever they do it's always sold out by the next day.

The fat banana I got that was rock hard dry and powdered when crushed has been sitting in a bowl in my pit for 5 days now and is starting to soften up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BKK Bear said:

I have tried the KD, bought 100gr. Way better than brick weed or the outside grown Green crack or Thai stick. Who can complain about 10 baht per gr. weed. Buds have some more leaves (more than their premium buds) but still have some aroma and covered with trichromes. Also the colour is still ok, but some buds have seeds. The taste is ok, earthy and not much sweet or lemon. I think it's good to fill up your bong or mix it with some more tastier buds.

Good feedback 👍🏼 - Aside from what I consider the less important aspects though (like smell, color, or taste), how high do you get from it when compared to consuming some grade-a quality weed? And how is the high, relaxing?

4 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

Good feedback 👍🏼 - Aside from what I consider the less important aspects though (like smell, color, or taste), how high do you get from it when compared to consuming some grade-a quality weed? And how is the high, relaxing?

Difficult to say as this varies per person depending on your tolerance level. But it definitely does the trick. I'm smoking all day different strains and my tolerance level is quiet high so I can't say how high you would get from it.

Can say if you would smoke a gram KD and drink a big bottle of beer, you would be knocked out for a couple of hours. 😉

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

Fair enough. But how high would you say it makes you feel if you compare the feeling from KD to smoking a gram of something that is considered high quality weed?

Your asking novice questions to people who only get stoned on the first for the day the rest being top ups 

• Confused 3
  • Agree 2

On 3/19/2024 at 4:03 PM, BKK Bear said:

ck. I'm smoking all day different strains and my tolerance level is quiet high so I can't say how high you would get from it.

I spent a couple off weeks with a guy that smokes all day ,,smokes spliffs like cigarettes actually gets through 20 cigs a day in the spliffs.,,,constantly drinks coffee aswell.

it was like it didn’t really effect him much……..no fits of laughter ,no banter ,,,,,he seemed just a bit clumsy.

I don’t really get/understand the  use of weed like this ,,,,I do have days where I’m not busy and will just think f it I’m going to smoke all day today,obviously no,plans to go out and about.

On 3/24/2024 at 1:21 PM, Barnet1900 said:

I bought a few different strains from the same company. (10bt 1g). I haven't tried this one or fat banana but the other stuff is great value. It does the trick instantly. Great value

Ditto...I've settled on Royal Gorilla and haven't been disappointed...as old mate says...the price us right 

After trying multiple recommendations earlier in the forum, almost gave up for good.

Ordered 20g of Bubblegum XL recently.

More than impressed for 30b/g.

Tried to order more, but stock finished.

Consequently have ordered 5g of each 11 varieties, so as to narrow down 1 good hybrid, 1 sativa, 1 indica. - replaced Bubblegum with Orange Kush Cake, which was not on menu, but a 50/50 same.

Will turn up later today - will try to review variety / experience after thorough research has been conducted.

Best bang for buck online supplier for me, and best recommendation so far.

• Like 2

A friend of mine ordered a bunch of those 30 Baht weed strains. I had a quick look and smell of the ones that he received. All smelled quite fresh and decent, dry, but also not too dry. Not heavy with resin or trichomes on the buds though. 

He also received mostly buds and I didn't notice any seeds. I noticed some of the buds in each of the varieties looked tight and dense, but where other buds within the same bags looked more loose and leafy. So product wasn't so consistent in terms of the flowers.

I didn't puff on any of it yet, but I would say the Mimosa and the Royal Gorilla strains generally looked and smelled the best from what he received. He didn't get any of the Bubble Gum XL or the Sherbet Queen strains though unfortunately. 

But if all this stuff gives you a good high then it's well worth the price. It's not the same quality as the Grade-A stuff I normally buy, which will cost you anywhere from 3X to 10X the price, depending on where you get it from. But this stuff looks very decent and it definitely isn't brick weed.

What he got has its share of small sugar leaves on the buds too, but for Grade-B/Grade-C level weed it's definitely a very good value. I don't know how the other 10 Baht KD stuff compares to what I saw, but I would assume it is fairly similar in quality. 

He gave me a bit of it to take with me and try, so I may give it a go in the vape one of these days. My general problem though is so much weed, so little time. 🤣

Edited by ABCDBKK
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, marin said:

It's all speculation until you try it. Does it pack a punch? Am I invigorated and clear on this Sativa? Am I giggling and reliving my past high's on the sofa for a good Indica? Come on finish the review!

Lol, your right mate, will do. I do need to hit on it a bit to really give a complete review. I promise I will get to it as soon as I finish up some other bud that I already have ground up. Hopefully when I hit on it there will some good couch-lock to report from it. 🤪🧨

By the way, I noticed that the Bubblegum XL, which many people in this thread seem to like, is shown as having lower THC levels than most of their other strains. I know these numbers don't really meant anything, but just an observation. 

Also, I made a mistake, he had given me Mother Gorilla, not Royal Gorilla. So I'll be giving some feedback on the Mimosa and Mother Gorilla soon. 

If anyone has tried either of those too then additional feedback is also welcome. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, ABCDBKK said:

By the way, I noticed that the Bubblegum XL, which many people in this thread seem to like, is shown as having lower THC levels than most of their other strains. I know these numbers don't really meant anything, but just an observation.

terps  probably. 

On 3/19/2024 at 6:59 AM, wombat said:

A lot of assumptions there.

Lash out with a 10 baht 1grm purchase and let us know your boots on the ground conclusion.

Maybe these guys have 10 baht weed sales as a loss leader?

Whenever they do it's always sold out by the next day.

The fat banana I got that was rock hard dry and powdered when crushed has been sitting in a bowl in my pit for 5 days now and is starting to soften up.

I noticed that this seller has a public chat group in the LINE app with nearly 1,200 members. I also noticed that when they ship their parcels out that they post a list of all the buyer's names and associated tracking numbers for the parcels within the public chat group. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/2/2024 at 5:51 PM, ABCDBKK said:

didn't puff on any of it yet, but I would say the Mimosa and the Royal Gorilla strains generally looked and smelled the best from what he received. He didn't get any of the Bubble Gum XL or the Sherbet Queen strains though unfortunately. 

That's a shame because the Bubblegum XL was the best I've had from them with sherbert queen and fat banana a close second.

I bought 30gms of each.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

That's a shame because the Bubblegum XL was the best I've had from them with sherbert queen and fat banana a close second.

I bought 30gms of each.

I think my friend had some of the Fat Banana, but I didn’t get any from him because it didn’t look so wonderful to me. I think you’ve ordered that one a few times? Was it the same exact strain that you received each time you ordered it or was each order slightly different? 

I have already tried the Mother Gorilla and it was quite good. Better than I had expected. I haven’t tried the Mimosa yet though. But it feels good to the touch. Quite sticky. I’ll give a full review of both after I’ve tried that one too. 

I think my friend said he would be getting some of the Sherbet Queen too. I’ll double check with him. 

8 hours ago, ABCDBKK said:

I think my friend had some of the Fat Banana, but I didn’t get any from him because it didn’t look so wonderful to me. I think you’ve ordered that one a few times? Was it the same exact strain that you received each time you ordered it or was each order slightly different? 

Can't really say as I order 5gm, then if it's good I order another 30gm all in a few days.

I've now tried some of both the Mother Gorilla and the Mimosa. I broke off half a gram of bud from each strain out of what my friend gave me. As I loaded each of them separately into the grinder, I could feel some stickiness on both, the Mimosa was even a bit stickier than the Mother Gorilla, which is a sign of some good resin, and that it's not too dried out.

Terpenes were decent on both, Mimosa's terpenes a bit stronger. A bit of a fruity smell on both, but the strength of the terps wasn’t as strong as some of the higher grade stuff I usually use. 

After it was ground up I would say the ground up flower pretty much looked the same as ground up Grade-A weed in terms of texture and feel. That was a good sign of it being mostly flower without too many sugar leaves. 

When I vaped it I got a good light buzz straight away on both. But to really feel it on the Mother Gorilla, I had to consume about 50% more than I usually do than with higher grade stuff. And it took a bit longer for the high to hit me, but that's was no issue. Eventually the high got quite good on the Mother Gorilla. Nice happy relaxed feel, but I did feel a bit too amped up during the first half hour. Overall, very good value for the money though. It thoroughly does the job. 

The Minosa was a bit less impressive though. Stickiness and terps were a bit stronger than on the Mother Gorilla, but I vaped a total of half a gram and never really felt that high from it. I would say it's good for people who like to smoke a lot of weed and not get too high, but for me it didn't really do the job so well so I probably wouldn't use that one again. So many better options out there in my opinion. Royal Gorilla gets a good solid nod though. 👍🏼

What I would suggest, and what many people seem to do here already, is to order a couple of grams of about 5-6 of their various strains to start with. Then decide which one(s) you like and order another 20-30 grams a few days later. Out of 5-6 strains, hopefully you get one that you feel is a winner. 

Edited by ABCDBKK
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Can't really say as I order 5gm, then if it's good I order another 30gm all in a few days.

You mentioned in another topic smoking a gram of Sherbet Queen in a day. To me that seems like a lot of wear and tear on the respiratory system. On the higher quality stuff I normally use, I can vape only 1/4 gram and get well baked. It may cost 3X the price, but it's a lot less wear and tear on the system having to only breathe in 1/4 of the amount of vapor for the same effect. On the Mother Gorilla it took me half a gram to get a solid hold in place. So also not as strong on the THC. 

I realize everyone's tolerances can be different, but there is still a good case for paying a bit more for weed with higher THC levels. 

If you smoke the KD then how much of that do you normally burn through in a day? 

Edited by ABCDBKK
  • Haha 1