Rudy Giuliani, Lindsey Graham subpoenaed by grand jury in Trump election probe

Scott

4 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Words with no meaning! I am sure the WH corrected him as they usually do when he talks this BS. 

"Words with no meaning".  Sounds like a Trump rally.  And Trump explaining why transcripts of his phone calls don't mean what they clearly mean.

' “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have." doesn't mean find 11,780 votes, it means fudge the vote count.  That's not illegal, is it?  Oh, it is?  Well I didn't say that.'

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/6/2022 at 2:55 AM, Pedrogaz said:

Get that parasite Giuliani in jail where he belongs.

Rather than plea I think Rudy would do a "Vinnie the Chin" where he puts on a bats-in-the-belfry performance.  (There is an old "Law & Order" episode with a character based on him.)

https://mafiahitters.com/vincent-the-chin-gigante-the-oddfather-chronicles/

DT wouldn't do that, too vain.  But wouldn't it be a hoot if his kids and his wife of the moment got together and had him committed to the loony bin! 

Lindsey I can't tell, the Dixie White guys live on their own planet.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 3:21 AM, Eric Loh said:

I hope you have not taken a full plunge into that Trump's rabbit hole like Stacy Blatt who was in hospice care and went online and chipped in everything he could after listening to Rush Limbaugh's grift for donation to Trump's campaign. That small donation of $500 quickly multiplied every week until he cant even pay for his utility and rent payment and he has to called his brother for help.  

The sick part of these stories is the sucker will still defend DT, claiming it was those slimy grifters who did it, not he.  This seems to be the gist of Kellyanne's latest book as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

You know, it's almost believable.  But not quite.

Y'know how with some dogs the only thing that gets their attention is food?  DT is that way when it comes to $$$.  The stupid melts away right quick.

Trump’s new money-maker: Political speeches to fans

In fact, the fees aren’t going to Trump’s political action committee, his $100 million war chest. This event was not a Trump rally, where attendance is free.  Instead, it was a for-profit show, more like a rock concert. The proceeds benefit Trump personally as part of a multimillion-dollar deal to speak at the events, according to two people familiar with the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations.

Who knows, he could expand it to include jugglers, lion tamers, women sawed in half, etc.  Maybe Leon could do a little rocketship thing.

• Like 1