PM not worried by no confidence debate; suggests police need long holidays too

webfact

When I see the Road fatalities become lower and LESS stupid people driving as the Police detain them then and only then will I say the Police need more holiudays. The other day I drove op0ver 500 kms at ni9ght returning home and I did not SEE one Police officer going through many towns and villages. Mind you I do not call into the Police Stations where I expect they all were ....hahaha 

“Police need long holidays too.”

Yes, it must be exhausting sitting on their backsides all day, watching traffic go by without doing anything, playing on their phone or making their ‘rounds’ to collect their kickbacks. I’d be in need of a long holiday too if I had such a punishing schedule every day as well.

• Like 2

This really goes to show how out of touch with reality the man is.

The police and indeed all public servants DO NOT work 24/7.

The police and their ilk work on a roster system of 5 days/8 hours per week

unless there is an emergency like freedom loving student protests.

It has already been establish that these untiring officers were promised overtime 

for their duties. The fact that the powers that-be tried to renege on this agreement

proves it.

• Like 2

I'm sure the RTP get compensation time off if working during a holiday(s).  It's just the nature of the job...nothing new....no different than other professions like doctors, nurses, firemen, etc....they knew this when/before beginning the profession. 

19 hours ago, webfact said:

Though he didn't name them it appeared he was referring to the police.

Like anyone else employed in a 24/7 occupation they works shifts, get the correct time off away from work and if national holidays are covered they are compensated for.

Just goes to show how much he's out of touch of reality in his own country... feeling sorry  for the police who take care the public, and the roads ........., since when?  they will investigate   a house burglary if they are paid,  and   dont need to comment about taking care the traffic, and roads 

The Ukrainian President was a comedian before he entered politics; Prayuth is considering retraining as one.  This is a bigger joke than Big Joke. To say RTP needs more time off from asphyxiating suspects; ignoring road casualties and beating up students is laughable if it weren't so tragic.