Fully loaded Android Tv Box

Optomist

I'm going to add to thread.

I;m in need of some sort of android box or firestick "package" where somebody could set it up and get it running

I'm from from inept on the technical front but if it needed updating yearly or whenever that if someone could do that as well

Any updated sellers you guys use ?

4 minutes ago, Chivas said:

I;m in need of some sort of android box or firestick "package" where somebody could set it up and get it running

I'm from from inept on the technical front but if it needed updating yearly or whenever that if someone could do that as well

Where are you situated Chivas. PM me.

On 7/17/2022 at 5:19 PM, scubascuba3 said:

That's why if in Pattaya the tukcom guy will reinstall everything for about 500 baht. I used boxes for a few years now I don't bother just use a few apps on my tablet 

Or install on your PC via Bluestacks. Works perfectly for me.

19 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Or install on your PC via Bluestacks.

I don't need Bluestacks on my Windows 11. It plays Android apps using the built in Android player. IPTV Smarters for Android on Win11 with a subscription m3u stream provider works well.

9 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

no need for pc, who uses pcs?

Sorry, I should have specified Windows PC.

A laptop is classed as a PC. I use mine regularly as do many people.

Edited by KannikaP

14 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

I don't need Bluestacks on my Windows 11. It plays Android apps using the built in Android player. IPTV Smarters for Android on Win11 with a subscription m3u stream provider works well.

$250 a year! Forget it.

19 hours ago, Chivas said:

Your writing isn't too hot either. What is that?

Perhaps if you stated what exactly it is that you wanted to watch, a fellow Brit might explain how to do it easily. Though that person won't be me 😊

15 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I downloaded it, and saw that it was $250 a year. Cannot find it again.

You went to a hooky website. You should know better.

• This is a disclaimer to inform our users that a few websites are illegally duplicating our official website, using our name and site content, and selling subscriptions and packages. Please note that we do not endorse or have any affiliation with these websites, and any transactions made with them will not be honored by us.
  • To ensure that you are using a legitimate website, please ensure that the URL begins with “https://www.iptvsmarters.com/,”  and we don’t sell any IPTV subscriptions or Channel Packages. Also, you have verified the website’s authenticity through other means, such as checking for a secure SSL certificate and contacting our customer support for confirmation.
  • We take the protection of our customers and brand very seriously and are taking steps to shut down these fraudulent websites. If you find any other website, you suspect is fake. Please report it to us immediately.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, KannikaP said:
21 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

$250 a year! Forget it.

Windows built in Android player is not 250USD per year, its free and ad free so is is smoother experience than Bluestacks you mentioned.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Windows built in Android player is not 250USD per year, its free and ad free so is is smoother experience than Bluestacks you mentioned.

I know, my misunderstanding. It was IPTV Smarters, but I was on wrong website. 

With Nord VPN I can have all UK terrestrial channels, UKTV, Blaze, enough for me.

I have Zoo TV for SKY, TNT sports.