Massage

kangeroo

Why don't try this one that just new open, Gentlemen Massage. North Pattaya.

I found it on www.pattayainformation.com with the map,address and details.

My view this is the best beautiful ladies in town and can do a proper massage with happy ending.

A proper massage with a "happy ending"?

I don't think we're on the same wavelength here. We're looking for skilled therapeutic/sports massage. My GF can give me a "happy ending" anytime. :D:o

Edited by tropo

My view this is the best beautiful ladies in town and can do a proper massage with happy ending.

Did you mean Gentlemen Massage ?

After I read your note, I went there straight away yesterday.

Totally agreed, this one is the best massage and happy ending that I have ever tried in my life in Pattaya and anywherelse. The girl and sensual massage is fantastic. Thanks for paradised suggestion.

Before this thread deteriorates any further, I would like to remind members of the following excerpt from the Forum Rules:

You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Please keep discussion of "happy endings" out of this thread.

There are other forums available to discuss this type of activity.

ThaiVisa is not one of them.

Before this thread deteriorates any further, I would like to remind members of the following excerpt from the Forum Rules:

You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Please keep discussion of "happy endings" out of this thread.

There are other forums available to discuss this type of activity.

ThaiVisa is not one of them.

Yep, got to agree with that, as other posters have said, I'd like to find a good sports massage, or even a decent oil massage, it does seem to me that the majority have read a book or seen a video and trhen they all become massuers, good massuers are few and far between.

Keep em coming with any decent recommendations :o

, it does seem to me that the majority have read a book or seen a video and trhen they all become massuers, .

I don't think many have even bothered to do that. When they come in for the job the mamasan just gives them a 10 minute demo on how to massage and they practice on their first customers.

Most customers are probably happy just to get a rub anyway and for the cheap price wouldn't bother to complain.

Edited by tropo

, it does seem to me that the majority have read a book or seen a video and trhen they all become massuers, .

I don't think many have even bothered to do that. When they come in for the job the mamasan just gives them a 10 minute demo on how to massage and they practice on their first customers.

Most customers are probably happy just to get a rub anyway and for the cheap price wouldn't bother to complain.

mmm, probably right there :o and I suppose its fairly easy money for any female who is unskilled and has a family to support

My wife and I are regular customers at the Blue Beach massage centre, on second road just across from the Montien hotel.

All the masseuses have been trained by the older ladies (whom I am led to believe have all been trained at Wat Po in Bangkok), and in fact practise on them when times are slow. Technique is passed on to the younger ladies, and practised, and refined.

2 hours of good Thai massage for 300 baht.

I highly recommend them.

Always show your appreciation for a good massage by giving your lady a tip.

My wife and I are regular customers at the Blue Beach massage centre, on second road just across from the Montien hotel.

All the masseuses have been trained by the older ladies (whom I am led to believe have all been trained at Wat Po in Bangkok), and in fact practise on them when times are slow. Technique is passed on to the younger ladies, and practised, and refined.

2 hours of good Thai massage for 300 baht.

I highly recommend them.

Always show your appreciation for a good massage by giving your lady a tip.

I find 1 hour enough, do they do 1 hour?, use to use an older lady in Australia who was wat po trained and she was really good had been doing it for 30 years

Did you mean Gentlemen Massage ?

After I read your note, I went there straight away yesterday.

Totally agreed, this one is the best massage and happy ending that I have ever tried in my life in Pattaya and anywherelse. The girl and sensual massage is fantastic. Thanks for paradised suggestion.

Moderators, fairly obvious these are the same source promotion for a 'dodgy' massage place - which does not have any special reputation from having seen unbiased posts in the past, contrary to the glowing reports.