Trump Booed at Arizona Rally Over His New Endorsement

Scott

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

The civilians broke so many other laws the Justice Department is struggling to keep up with properly identifying and prosecuting all of them.  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-probe-expands-officials-worry-doj-resources-are-breaking-point-rcna40208

But , the discussion is about what, if any rules or laws that Trump broke.

What ever laws other people broke is a different matter 

2 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

The Democrats spend 7 years trying to stop him. Scared of him. Made up endless lies.

Hillary hopeless, Biden hopeless. Harris hopeless. They need some talent not 80 start maidens.

Apparently, someone else who believes that Trump really won the 2020 election.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The district Attorney for Georgia who is trying to get a case  together to charge Trump,  Fanni Willis (pictured below) , is a Democrat who has participated in raising money for the Democrats .

Is She seeking justice or is She attempting to use  the laws to prosecute her opponents ?

Are her prosecution attempts political ?

The Jolt: DA Fani Willis on Trump grand jury probe: 'This is not a game at  all.'

If you had investigated just a little instead of reacting reflexively you would know that she pursued criminal cases against teachers for helping students to cheat on standardized exams. Their union is a major supporter of Democrats. She took a lot of political flack for that. 

https://www.ajc.com/news/key-figure-aps-test-cheating-scandal-plead-guilty/5sF7SLq16ETFwl3q2Uq7eK/

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

But , the discussion is about what, if any rules or laws that Trump broke.

What ever laws other people broke is a different matter 

Then why did you post on the subject of charging the civilians with treason?

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Won 2016, wins 2024. The swamp gators trying to stop it.

Nothing bespeaks cluelessness like invoking predictions as an argument.

And it's really bizarre to claim that a President who gave so much to the swamp inhabited by big banks, hedge funds, and giant corporations, has anything to fear from it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

We can all see that you're a Trump-cult follower.  So what's it like, being in a cult?  Do you have to completely detach yourself from reality?  How can you still function day-to-day?  Just curious. 

Having trouble looking past your nose?  My comment referred to the line "any president will be able to get away with anything" and I was applying that line to Biden, who seems to be willfully destroying the USA right now - with impunity. 

I don't do cults - sorry. I actually never liked Trump much but looking at the US decline over the last 18 months and what Trump did achieve (especially w.r.t. no new wars while building up the military to handle the possibility of one of these), then, yes, I think he was a far better president but you don't have to be in a cult for that. Or do you?? 

Biden is a disaster - across the board - and this is well reflected in his approval numbers. Now the latest tax and spend bill has passed, while the economy is hit by 9% inflation (at least) and technical recession that will deepen more now. Amazingly dumb.

I think that Trump will not run again. For that to happen successfully, then he would have had to heed the advice given to him after November 2020 and accepted his loss, done a handover with Biden and then started working on 2024, after a few rounds of golf.

Whatever these recent sham hearings come up with, there really isn't anything much new that anyone with open eyes hasn't seen already. Trump's biggest problem was not letting go much sooner - whatever he thought about the election - and I think even he knows that now.  

Edited by nauseus
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I was pointing out that for the charges of treason to stick to Trump, the protestors would have had to have been the Army and not civilians 

Stop beating a dead horse!

First of all I think you're wrong but it doesn't  matter.

Trump will not be charged with treason but it is likely that he will be charged with one or more felonies as were posted here before.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Did you not understand what I wrote ?

The protestors at Capital hill would have had to have been the military for the treason charges to be valid . 

"I was talking about trump, not the insurrectionists."

What part of this sentence do you have a problem with understanding?

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Trump will not be charged with treason but it is likely that he will be charged with one or more felonies as were posted here before.

Yes, but I have been hearing that for six years now, what with the impeachments and things whilst POTUS and "he will be prosecuted and jailed when he leaves office"

It is dragging on a bit 

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, but I have been hearing that for six years now, what with the impeachments and things whilst POTUS and "he will be prosecuted and jailed when he leaves office"

It is dragging on a bit 

The justice system is often very slow and no former president has ever been indicted. So the prosecutors must be very careful. It will be biggest case the DOJ has ever made.

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

When indicted to convict or acquit.

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Nope. The crooks have tried to charge him for 30 years 

Democrat smokescreen.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Having trouble looking past your nose?  My comment referred to the line "any president will be able to get away with anything" and I was applying that line to Biden, who seems to be willfully destroying the USA right now - with impunity. 

I don't do cults - sorry. I actually never liked Trump much but looking at the US decline over the last 18 months and what Trump did achieve (especially w.r.t. no new wars while building up the military to handle the possibility of one of these), then, yes, I think he was a far better president but you don't have to be in a cult for that. Or do you?? 

Biden is a disaster - across the board - and this is well reflected in his approval numbers. Now the latest tax and spend bill has passed, while the economy is hit by 9% inflation (at least) and technical recession that will deepen more now. Amazingly dumb.

I think that Trump will not run again. For that to happen successfully, then he would have had to heed the advice given to him after November 2020 and accepted his loss, done a handover with Biden and then started working on 2024, after a few rounds of golf.

Whatever these recent sham hearings come up with, there really isn't anything much new that anyone with open eyes hasn't seen already. Trump's biggest problem was not letting go much sooner - whatever he thought about the election - and I think even he knows that now.  

Another instance of I don't like Trump but...

Which latest tax and spend bill are you referring to? 

And, you're wrong. The U.S. is not in a technical recession. A country can't be in a recession when job growth is still so strong. 

Edited by placeholder

Just now, Jingthing said:

The justice system is often very slow and no former president has ever been indicted. So the prosecutors must be very careful. It will be biggest case the DOJ has ever made.

Democrats being desperate. Their candidates are no good.

• Haha 1

Just now, placeholder said:

Another instance of I don't like Trump but...

Which latest tax and spend bill are you referring to? 

And, you're wrong. The U.S. is not in a technical recession. A country cant be in a recession when job growth is still so strong. 

2 qrtrs of gdp decline is a recession

• Thanks 1