Trump Booed at Arizona Rally Over His New Endorsement

Scott

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Well he is a traitor to the constitution. Right wingers are always saying the penalty for treason is death.

https://www.advocate.com/commentary/2021/2/09/donald-trump-domestic-enemy-constitution-warned

Donald Trump Is the Domestic Enemy the Constitution Warned Of

Trump is one of the worst monsters this nation has ever seen, and Republicans stand poised to protect him once again.

Maybe they are not judging him the same way and with the same bias as Democrats? After all, they've been trying to see him off since before he even got into the WH. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Odd question.

Treason would be about U.S. persons.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States

Have the USA Lawyers and Law makers come to the conclusion that Trump committed treason or is that just your own personal opinion ?

Has Trump been charged with treason, if not, why not ?

20 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Yahoo have been the most hysterically anti Trump outlet, 100% negative. When covid stated they accused him of not protecting the country by stopping flights from China. When he did a short time later they claimed it was - 'racist' . If he had brought world peace and ended poverty Yahoo would have moaned it took him too long!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Have the USA Lawyers and Law makers come to the conclusion that Trump committed treason or is that just your own personal opinion ?

Has Trump been charged with treason, if not, why not ?

It's a very unusual charge. It won't be used regardless.

There is already a list of other potential felony charges and one or some are likely to be used.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/what-charges-might-trump-face-trying-overturn-2020-election-2022-06-30/

Yes it is my opinion and many others including some Republicans that it is not possible to both honor the constitution and support Trump. One or the other.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

So you think the crowd approved of Trump's endorsement but didn't like the guy he was endorsing? You really want to go with that? Just like in the past when Trump took credit for vaccines and the crowd booed they weren't booing Trump but just the vaccines? 

Stop twisting things around. Trump got huge crowds before  lots of support.

• Confused 2

On 7/25/2022 at 2:31 PM, ozimoron said:

Graham won't even consider nominating while Trump is still on the scene. After Trump insulted Graham's wife he became his biggest sycophant. For this reason alone he'd never get elected. The GOP will win with Trump, De Santis or nobody.

Graham’s epiphany happened during a game of golf with Trump.

Michael Cohen has given testimony which included the allegation that Trump collects dirt on individuals that he then uses as black mail.

Do the math.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, proton said:

Yahoo have been the most hysterically anti Trump outlet, 100% negative. When covid stated they accused him of not protecting the country by stopping flights from China. When he did a short time later they claimed it was - 'racist' . If he had brought world peace and ended poverty Yahoo would have moaned it took him too long!

I think you will find, He didnt stop flights from China, he stopped Chinese being on those flights. Other passports were still free to arrive on flights from China. 

Edited by Peterw42

On 7/27/2022 at 5:23 PM, Sparktrader said:

Personality issues. Now it's down to performance. If only voters focused on performance more they would get better leaders. Lots of women vote for "nice" guys. Ask them to name 5 policies they have no idea.

I think they might be able to name ‘Roe v Wade’.

Well, we are about to find out if they do.

4 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I think you will find, He didnt stop flights from China, he stopped Chinese being on those flights. Other passports were still free to arrive on flights from China. 

Most other passengers were likely to be US citizens, so stopping them from coming home would have been a bit much. 

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That would be an important piece of information to know , if you wanted to have an impartial opinion . 

Like, if the crowd spent two hours cheering everything that Trump said during the rally  and then booed when he mentioned another person ; Media headline  "Trump booed at Rally"  

So let’s imagine without any evidence that that was the case?!

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Ratings.

FOX panders to the rightwing, within which members here tell us Trump remains hugely popular.

If Trump remains popular with their audience then FOX has every reason bring Trump in on a regular basis.

There is though another possibility, Trump’s handlers keeping him away from making public appearances.

Not sure if you are aware, but for the first time in recent history, FOX didn't carry any of the Arizona rally, instead airing a DeSantis interview. He is defiantly out of favor .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, proton said:

It's a lie. He wasn't accused of being racist for (partially) stopping flights from China!

Just been reading the comments from the link . 

Numerous posts about hoping Trump commits suicide and encouraging him to kill himself  and not just him, anyone who is similar to Trump should also kill themselves (it says in the comments in the link)

Comments to the linked articles?? Did you also read the replies to the comments to the article and the replies to the replies to the comments to the article? And what about the replies to the replies to the replies....:coffee1:

Edited by Phoenix Rising
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Hillary would have been excellent. Smart lady. Biden brave and clever and despite his age got the job done to get the presidency. The jury's out on Harris but hasn't impressed a lot and is likely unelectable if only due to the combination of being a woman with a whiney voice. Not fair but it is what it is. 

Need some one new - surprising there is not someone. All you have to be is normal, smart, and approachable. Shouldn't be that hard. Someone who can show the huge flaws in Republicans just waiting to be fully exploited. Someone who can show that inflation was not caused by democrats but by covid and can have sensible immigration policies which is always a bug bear. Someone who can talk about issues like trans things as a grown up and note it is such a minor distraction that in 99.9 per cent of issues is not affecting non trans peoples lives. 

Hillary hopeless. Biden 50 years done nothing. Harris is a giggler.

• Haha 1

That would be an important piece of information to know , if you wanted to have an impartial opinion . 

Like, if the crowd spent two hours cheering everything that Trump said during the rally  and then booed when he mentioned another person ; Media headline  "Trump booed at Rally"  

Correct. 

23 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Comments to the linked articles?? Did you also read the replies to the comments to the article and the replies to the replies to the comments to the article? And what about the replies to the replies to the replies....:coffee1:

No, I began reading the appalling comments , comments encouraging people to commit suicide and I stopped reading after that  .

Its rather unpleasant to read such comments and they seemed to be getting more and more extreme .

So, I read a few and that was quite enough for me 

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

That is incorrect .

Trump didnt allow anyone who had been in China (in the last 14 days ) to travel to the USA and USA citizens needed to be tested and possibly quarantined on entry to the USA . 

So, it wasn't just Chinese who were barred from entering the USA , it was anyone who had been in China (apart from USA citizens who needed negative test)

33 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No, I began reading the appalling comments , comments encouraging people to commit suicide and I stopped reading after that  .

Its rather unpleasant to read such comments and they seemed to be getting more and more extreme .

There should be an emoticon for indicating someone has completely missed the point.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Trump's brand is extremism. He lit the fire. It is time that he face prison for his multiple crimes. Otherwise any president will be able to get away with anything. 

• Like 2