Trump Booed at Arizona Rally Over His New Endorsement

Scott

Just now, heybruce said:

Good point.  You post many conflicting statements and insist everyone is correct, which is impossible.  You then defend these impossibilities.  It could go on all night,  Perhaps this is your hobby.

I make statements backed by facts. The majority agree with me. You keep arguing over precise %s.

Just admit you got it wrong and move on.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, nauseus said:

It's not a question of delay and interruption, it's a question of existence. Right now the American system is safe and democracy is still in place - that says a lot for its strength and popularity - it would take a lot more than a few opportunists in fancy dress to change that.

If you are concerned about the confidence aspect then I would suggest taking a much closer look at your present C-in-C.

What has Joe Biden done to affect confidence in elections?  Other than win by a wide margin.

Edited by heybruce

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Never said it was stolen. You are just expressing your own thoughts based on anti Trump.

The system lacks integrity. 80% agree.

Really, here are the results of that survey:

image.png.dcbf49cc556659b30c7e9a51f1d82251.png

Nice cherry picking of one number. The totals sum it up best.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Trump handed over power?  Are you sure? 

If Trump gets elected again I'm sure he will remove all the impediments that prevented him from staying in office in spite of losing the 2020 election.  That will destroy democracy in America.

I have had unconfirmed reports that Biden is now POTUS and that Trump handed power over to him .

Maybe someone on here could confirm that ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

12 midnight to 6am it all changed. I watched the tv coverage.

Is this normal?

Not where Im from. The vote counting has more integrity

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-faith-election-integrity-drops-poll/story?id=82069876

80% of americans agree with me.

You are in the minority

58 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/21/politics/cnn-poll-elections/index.html

And if you research topics like i do you will see confidence is low.

I dont expect an apology though

In January 2021, shortly after the attack on the US Capitol, 59% of Americans said they had at least some confidence that US elections reflected the will of the people. That included 36% who were very confident that elections were representative of the public's wishes.
Now, a year and a half later, only 42% have some confidence, and just 16% are very confident.

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

I make statements backed by facts. The majority agree with me. You keep arguing over precise %s.

Just admit you got it wrong and move on.

80% did not agree with you on vote counting integrity.  Then you changed it to 80% agreed with you on system integrity.  Then you changed it to 42% have some confidence, so only 58% have no confidence.

When you change numbers and what they apply to so easily you lose all credibility.

That's enough of you.  Bye.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

No I said the majority. 58 or 80 or 66.36 doesnt matter.

Im in the majority.

For some reason you define "somewhat confident" as agreeing with you. By your same ridiculous way of classifying opinion, it could just as validly be said that the not so confident disagree with you. Which would put the total of those disagreeing with you at 86%.  Of course, it wouldn't be valid any more than your way of parsing the numbers. Give it up.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Really, here are the results of that survey:

image.png.dcbf49cc556659b30c7e9a51f1d82251.png

Nice cherry picking of one number. The totals sum it up best.

No the CNN poll done lately does.

January 2021, shortly after the attack on the US Capitol, 59% of Americans said they had at least some confidence that US elections reflected the will of the people. That included 36% who were very confident that elections were representative of the public's wishes.
Now, a year and a half later, only 42% have some confidence, and just 16% are very confident.

(A mere 16% very confident is a very low number, less than 20%.)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have had unconfirmed reports that Biden is now POTUS and that Trump handed power over to him .

Maybe someone on here could confirm that ?

Biden is now President.  Trump refused to concede, didn't go to the inauguration, and left Washington in a serious pout.  He didn't hand over power, it was taken from him kicking and screaming.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

80% did not agree with you on vote counting integrity.  Then you changed it to 80% agreed with you on system integrity.  Then you changed it to 42% have some confidence, so only 58% have no confidence.

When you change numbers and what they apply to so easily you lose all credibility.

That's enough of you.  Bye.

Ok bye. 

Just now, heybruce said:

Biden is now President.  Trump refused to concede, didn't go to the inauguration, and left Washington in a serious pout.  He didn't hand over power, it was taken from him kicking and screaming.

Let it go. Its over. 18 months ago.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

What has Joe Biden done to affect confidence in elections.  Other than win by a wide margin.

Well that wasn't my point but, as you ask, it seems that by the more recent polls and approval ratings, that many of the people who did vote for Joe last time are not that confident now that they voted for the right candidate.                

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

Well that wasn't my point but, as you ask, it seems that by the more recent polls and approval ratings, that many of the people who did vote for Joe last time are not that confident now that they voted for the right candidate.                

Correct. Bruce only wants to talk about 18 months ago. Politics is a daily game.

Current polls are sliding month after month.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Did you read this paragraph from the article

"And about half of Americans, 48%, say they think it is at least somewhat likely that in the next few years, some elected officials will successfully overturn the results of a US election because their party did not win."

How about this one?

"Some worried that not everyone who should be able to vote actually could. LaRee Smith, a health care worker in Washington state said in an email to CNN, “[M]y biggest concern is not for myself but for voters in states (particularly in the South) where conservatives appear to be ramping up voter suppression and intimidation for citizens in lower socioeconomic classes.”

It looks to me like you just shot yourself in the foot.

Dont own a gun so not possible.

Anyway good luck at mid terms.

Most people dont live 18 mths in the past.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

80% do agree with me. My confidence is not high.

We can play these games all night but why?

Maybe you need a hobby. I sure do.

Repeating the same thing 10 times why?

And 86% are not "not confident at all, so they agree with me! ????

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Dont own a gun so not possible.

Anyway good luck at mid terms.

Most people dont live 18 mths in the past.

This is the weirdest attempt at evasion that I have seen on these pages. You cited evidence which turns out to be concerns about elections being stolen by nefarious parties who won't accept the results at the ballot box.  In other words, Trump and his fellow travelers.

• Like 2

Just now, placeholder said:

This is the weirdest attempt at evasion that I have seen on these pages. You cited evidence which turns out to be concerns about elections being stolen by nefarious parties who won't accept the results at the ballot box.  In other words, Trump and his fellow travelers.

Nope. Its about confidence in a good system. Its very low. Its not about rigged this or that.

CNN shows 16% have high confidence.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Nope. Its about confidence in a good system. Its very low. Its not about rigged this or that.

CNN shows 16% have high confidence.

Actually it is about that .Overturning results.. But I don't expect you to actually read the article. Not much I can do about someone like you who says black is white or up is down.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

You were replying to a post about confidence in the electoral system.  I just assumed your reply would be pertinent to the post you were replying to.

I know, I should know by now that you don't limit your replies to the subject you are replying to.

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Dont worry , Trump conceded the election 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/07/trump-for-first-time-acknowledges-new-administration-will-take-office-jan-20.html

• President Donald Trump acknowledged for the first time that President-elect Joe Biden’s administration will take charge on Jan. 20.
  • “My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power,” Trump said in his first address to the nation since the Capitol riot by a Trumpist mob.Trump finally concedes Biden will become president
  • Trump finally concedes Biden will become president

Acknowledging the obvious is not conceding.  Trump is still trying to overturn the 2020 election results.   https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/19/trump-asked-wisconsin-speaker-to-decertify-biden-2020-election-win.html

43 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You were replying to a post about confidence in the electoral system.  I just assumed your reply would be pertinent to the post you were replying to.

I know, I should know by now that you don't limit your replies to the subject you are replying to.

I was replying to this:

What has Joe Biden done to affect confidence in elections.  Other than win by a wide margin.

Your question.

And I replied to it with pertinence. 

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I was replying to this:

Your question.

And I replied to it with pertinence. 

You replied with:

"If you are concerned about the confidence aspect then I would suggest taking a much closer look at your present C-in-C. "

When I asked what that had to do with confidence in elections your replied:

"Well that wasn't my point but, as you ask, it seems that by the more recent polls and approval ratings, that many of the people who did vote for Joe last time are not that confident now that they voted for the right candidate."

Confidence in the current President is not the same as confidence in elections.