Trump Booed at Arizona Rally Over His New Endorsement

Scott

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

A four year-old, ABC/WP poll selected to show Trump's lowest approval point in his 4 years. Facts! ????

Look at the bigger picture.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-trump-s-presidency-was-roller-coaster-his-approval-ratings-n1255360

And Joe's just keeps on going......down.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-approval-rating-worse-donald-trump-this-stage-presidency-midterms-1720688

You may want to see the post I was responding to and why this was relevant:

Donald Trump’s six-month approval rating lowest of any US president in 70 years

Historically, it has usually taken American presidents months, if not years, to reach a majority disapproval rating.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397

11 hours ago, nauseus said:

Unemployment at near record low levels that are largely due to a low labor force participation. 

As usual, statements posted without supporting evidence. Classic diversionary tactic for those who got nothing.

Here are more people who feel the need to comfort trump and themselves:

Fox News Comforts Trump After Bad Poll

Edited by Phoenix Rising
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 4:57 PM, placeholder said:

What does an allegation about how Biden is regarded have to do with Trump being booed at his rally? 

Did you read the whole headline sentence or just the first four letters of the sentence in the thread title ?

The person who was named was receiving the booos, rather than Donald himself being booed 

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Did you read the whole headline sentence or just the first four letters of the sentence in the thread title ?

The person who was named was receiving the booos, rather than Donald himself being booed 

So you think the crowd approved of Trump's endorsement but didn't like the guy he was endorsing? You really want to go with that? Just like in the past when Trump took credit for vaccines and the crowd booed they weren't booing Trump but just the vaccines? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So you think the crowd approved of Trump's endorsement but didn't like the guy he was endorsing? You really want to go with that? Just like in the past when Trump took credit for vaccines and the crowd booed they weren't booing Trump but just the vaccines? 

I am talking about the situation in the thread and the thread title and this thread isnt about vaccines .

From the report , it seems that the crowd didn't approve of the guy who was being endorsed .

Did you just read the first two words and you came to the conclusion that Trump himself was being booed ?

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I am talking about the situation in the thread and the thread title and this thread isnt about vaccines .

From the report , it seems that the crowd didn't approve of the guy who was being endorsed .

Did you just read the first two words and you came to the conclusion that Trump himself was being booed ?

Actually, I should have asked you that question. It's clear that Trump isn't nearly as confident about where the disapproval was directed as you. Or why else would he ask this question:

."The ex-president responded to the booing by apparently seeking some self-validation: “But you like me?” he asked." 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Actually, I should have asked you that question. It's clear that Trump isn't nearly as confident about where the disapproval was directed as you. Or why else would he ask this question:

."The ex-president responded to the booing by apparently seeking some self-validation: “But you like me?” he asked." 

Yes, I did read the whole article and I didn't just read the first two words of the headline 

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Fox News seems to have abandoned Trump. They haven't interviewed him in over 100 days and no longer broadcast his speeches live.

Trump is a ex President, why would they need to interview him regularly ?

Do all the other ex Presidents get interviewed regularly ?

Its the current POTUS who does all the interviews on Television 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So what if he was?

That would be an important piece of information to know , if you wanted to have an impartial opinion . 

Like, if the crowd spent two hours cheering everything that Trump said during the rally  and then booed when he mentioned another person ; Media headline  "Trump booed at Rally"  

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

You may want to see the post I was responding to and why this was relevant:

Donald Trump’s six-month approval rating lowest of any US president in 70 years

Historically, it has usually taken American presidents months, if not years, to reach a majority disapproval rating.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trumps-sixmonth-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-us-president-in-70-years/news-story/13deaf0261b45196e2c3b571854b1397

Yeah. I saw it. The comment you replied to was relevant to Biden's new record low approval rating - today not 4 years ago. 

47 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I am not thrilled with President Biden.  I did not want him or anyone else over 70 running in the 2020 election, and I hope no one over 70 runs in the 2024 election.

However President Biden is no threat to the nation, democracy, or our Constitutional government.  Trump is a serious threat to all three, as he demonstrated on January 6.  For that reason I'm thrilled to have anyone but Trump in the White House.

Sounds like a case of the blind leading the blind.

23 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Fox News seems to have abandoned Trump. They haven't interviewed him in over 100 days and no longer broadcast his speeches live.

100 days? How did you find that out? ????

12 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That would be an important piece of information to know , if you wanted to have an impartial opinion . 

Like, if the crowd spent two hours cheering everything that Trump said during the rally  and then booed when he mentioned another person ; Media headline  "Trump booed at Rally"  

Bending over backwards.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix Rising said:

As usual, statements posted without supporting evidence. Classic diversionary tactic for those who got nothing.

Here are more people who feel the need to comfort trump and themselves:

Fox News Comforts Trump After Bad Poll

Just been reading the comments from the link . 

Numerous posts about hoping Trump commits suicide and encouraging him to kill himself  and not just him, anyone who is similar to Trump should also kill themselves (it says in the comments in the link)

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Not many but good entertainment when he does.

12 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yeah. I saw it. The comment you replied to was relevant to Biden's new record low approval rating - today not 4 years ago. 

Exactly and here's the relevance:

But not with trump, it took just 6 months

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

There is a real feeling, probably discussed elsewhere, that Rupert Murdoch has had enough. NY Post had a recent disparaging article saying Trump's silence on January 6 is damning . Wall Street Journal had an editorial in the last week about how he utterly failed his January 6 trial. Their words. Fox News less interested than prior periods of his post presidency as noted above. Maybe Jingthing did pick the moment a month or two ago when his 2nd nomination was doomed.

As a criticism of CNN I will note they have had excellent coverage of the January  6 issue but you would think nothing else is happening sometimes. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Exactly and here's the relevance:

But not with trump, it took just 6 months

So any 'relevance' in your post is irrelevant to the relevance of the post that you responded to.