Best pubs in Thailand

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Best Pub in Chaiyaphum Kaset Sombum

The only minus no Guiness or Kilkenney.

Please contact them and ask if they have Guiness!  If they answer no, tell them you choose to go to Khon Kaen instead, and give him some <deleted> because he do not have. Thank you ????????

KS Resort
+66 80 828 5361
https://goo.gl/maps/yggWCKjFXwNh73iw6

Middle of nowhere

What i do? Use my hand?

12 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

The only proper pub like places I liked apart from some in Pattaya is in CM the Red House the only one I go to in New Sukhothai is a bar the Chopper Bar, never found what I would call a pub in New Sukhothai. 

Yes indeed. There is a big difference  between a bar and a pub. I found best pubs in Bangkok and Pattaya and there is a pub in Issan - The Clock  tower. One or two in CM. But Thailand  has mainly bars. Interestingly What the Thais call pubs we would call night clubs.

Perhaps  the OP, who doesn't  know about Thailand as he posts  from outside of here, should have asked: 'What are the best drinking  establishments in Thailand?'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Yes indeed. There is a big difference  between a bar and a pub. I found best pubs in Bangkok and Pattaya and there is a pub in Issan - The Clock  tower. One or two in CM. But Thailand  has mainly bars. Interestingly What the Thais call pubs we would call night clubs.

Perhaps  the OP, who doesn't  know about Thailand as he posts  from outside of here, should have asked: 'What are the best drinking  establishments in Thailand?'

Most fun or best beers

Nightclubs ok

Local regular women

11 hours ago, PJ71 said:

I went here once i my own, never rated it.

Then went on to the club down the road ( irobot or something ) and had a great night out.

Which is why the OP is pointless never recommend bars. Go out and find what suits you. That's the way it should be done. 

9 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Anyway im fat n ugly i will go udon

Plenty to do in Udon despite what the haters my say. KK is bigger but Udon has some curly places that are a little out of the way that are great fun. Won't be posting them here as I would prefer to keep them that way ????

2 hours ago, starky said:

Which is why the OP is pointless never recommend bars. Go out and find what suits you. That's the way it should be done. 

I would n't say it's pointless, some of the smaller towns can be hard to find a watering hole.

Experiences will vary for sure, the place i went to was well recommended, i thought it was rubbish tho.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DezLez said:

Totally meaningless post unless we, the actual readers (not mind readers), know which town or city  you are talking about?

Soi 13 Suk would enable anyone with the slightest knowledge of Thailand to have a punt at Bangkok.

As for the new Cheap Charlie's you will have to Google it like I had to. I think On Nut area is the place to start.

• Confused 1