Korat murder: Man is foreigner, not Asian, woman can be identified by chip in breast implants

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Thai Rath

Thai Rath followed up with the latest developments after a naked, unidentified couple were found in a shallow grave in Chokchai district of Nakhon Ratchasima in NE Thailand as ASEAN NOW reported yesterday. 

The media quoting unnamed sources close to the autopsy said that the male victim is a foreigner but not an Asian. The woman is thought to be Thai.

Further details on this are expected by Monday.

Yesterday Chokechai police chief Pol Col Bunprote Prasertsak held a meeting with investigators to round up the latest developments in the case. 

The victims, said Thai Rath, were encased in some kind of plaster or cement. 

They were both shot in the head.

Police have been trying to get a lead through CCTV but initial examinations of the woman's body are proving to be the best chance yet of establishing who she, and her partner, were.

The woman had a crown tattoo on her back and another tattoo of a string of flowers circling her right wrist. Pictures of these have been circulated by the police. Thai Rath did not publish any.

Even more promising is the fact that the woman had had breast enhancement surgery and there is a serial number and microchip in the silicone. 

Online information suggests that some breast implants do indeed contain chips, notes ASEAN NOW.

Police are contacting businesses that perform such surgery in the hope that this will identify the woman and subsequently her partner. 

Yesterday we reported that there were no reports of missing people in the area where the bodies were found in a 1.5 meter deep grave some 400 meters from a road near the village of Ban Por Phran. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-07-30

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, webfact said:

the woman had had breast enhancement surgery and there is a serial number and microchip in the silicone. 

Wow, technology has advanced since I got the Mrs her lovely new breast implants 20 years ago. 

She had the implants done at BHP, anyone know the price these days to get the job done? 

It was a long time ago, I think I paid 60k baht 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Now you're talking bags of cement with water to mix it with lugged to the burial site? That's even more manpower needed. Starting to sound a lot more premeditated and organized than initially thought. Organized crime? Murder for hire? Starting to think maybe money was motive, not passion. Maybe reason no one has been reported missing locally is because victims weren't local, but still believe somebody connected to the murders knew the local area intimately.

Tattoos are very distinctive one of a kind pattern. Confident between them and microchip in breast implant, victim will soon be identified. Motive and likely suspects will quickly emerge soon thereafter.

565000007345605.JPEG

565000007345606.JPEG

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Wow, technology has advanced since I got the Mrs her lovely new breast implants 20 years ago. 

She had the implants done at BHP, anyone know the price these days to get the job done? 

same, i got the missus a set there about 17-18 years ago, i think 70K.

think it's almost double that now.

apparently they should be changed out after 15 years.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Unless the lady registered the implants serial number with the manufacturer this will be like finfing a needle in a haystack...

4 minutes ago, Pork Pie said:

If a man encourages or pays to change their wife's body, to me that indicates that they were unhappy with what they already had.

Why would it indicate that?  They could be very happy with what they already had but just wanting to perfect it a bit further.

Haven't you ever modified something you like very much to make it ever more to your liking?

That said, I have never had any interest in suggesting or requesting that anybody modify their body.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

How about those needing to make new breasts due to augmenting them for esthetical reasons. Some have sagging breasts, others have none but want some to feel sexy.....beeast reduction and reconstruction are done for more than one being unhappy with their partner. Your just trolling and baiting for your own reasons.

No I'm asking a serious question.

Just because you are happy with your own reasons/answers, does not mean that others who don't understand are trolling.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The perps are almost certainly going to be eating rice gruel by the end of next week. 

And when we hear the motive, some ridiculous love triangle, or a petty debt left unpaid, we'll just be left to wonder what the hell goes through some people's heads. 

There's evidence that children born before unleaded petrol was universal, and forced by poverty to sleep on a floor mat, near busy traffic areas, have a propensity to brain damage; characteristics being extreme violence in response to minor slights and wrongs. I wonder if this is part causation across Thailand?

Edited by chalawaan
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

several tattoo (possible more than 2), breast implant are rather unusual and might might indicate bar work.

Shots in the head, undressed bodies, grave 1.5m (not easy to dig up thai soil - that is many hours of spade work), cement - looks well planned and organised, mafia style.

I would think some serious crime behind this murder. Maybe drugs.

Woman's relatives, friends should solve her identity. And those, who do not come forward should be suspects in investigation.

If this man is indeed not asian it's not likely local from Korat, possibly travelled there from bangkok, pattaya over the last weekend.

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 2

Murders: Sounds like an interesting case, and some planning with more than one person involved. I hope it gets resolved and details provided. RIP to the couple.

Implants: Good ones between 100-300K. Big difference between cement ones and natural feel/look ones (and everything in between), and size, and you pay for it. Can still get a pair for 60-70K in Bangkok, hard quality.  Many Thais travel to Korea for cosmetic surgeries.

Why implants? Usually the gf/wife asking vs. the guy demanding it. If "big tits" is your thing, your partner would likely already have them.

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

No idea of ages?

Woman: estimated age 30-40, height 150-160 centimeters, slender build, long hair

Man: estimated age 40-50, height 160-170 centimeters, light color skin, not Asian, curly hair

The below Thai language article from the 29th makes it sound like police are leaning towards this being a case of adultery gone bad.

Edit: Article also says that police gave a "not less than 2 weeks ago" estimate for when they were killed.

source:

https://mgronline.com/local/detail/9650000072356

Edited by Gecko123
added time of death paragraph
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

A good separate thread discussion though, i think breast implants along with tattoos should be a crime against humanity.

Just go to walking st and see hundreds of ridiculous breast implants

Walking Street,  that'll be the chicks with d#$ks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

Now you're talking bags of cement with water to mix it with lugged to the burial site? That's even more manpower needed. Starting to sound a lot more premeditated and organized than initially thought. Organized crime? Murder for hire? Starting to think maybe money was motive, not passion. Maybe reason no one has been reported missing locally is because victims weren't local, but still believe somebody connected to the murders knew the local area intimately.

Tattoos are very distinctive one of a kind pattern. Confident between them and microchip in breast implant, victim will soon be identified. Motive and likely suspects will quickly emerge soon thereafter.

565000007345605.JPEG

565000007345606.JPEG

Sounds like the AseanNow forum police are already on the case, they'll soon crack it! 

• Haha 2