Immigration Changwattana

Hi

Anyone recently utilised BTS Wat Phra Si Mahathat to Changwattana Immigration?  What was the cost of a motosi or taxi to Immigration?  

If you haven't done recently maybe think before posting.

Thanks

Edited by Finlaco
Grammar
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, nightfox said:

100 bht by motorbike taxi. With he heavy traffic and never ending construction in the area it would cost double by meter taxi. 

I had to go there 3 times over the last 2 months and the taxi was never more than 100 baht with meter

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finlaco said:

@marvin you exited from which station?  I'm not sure which of the stations are operational

Just there last Tuesday.

Exit Lak Si Station

I took Dark Red Line from Bang Sue Station, transferring from Blue Line MRT from Lak Song Station in Bang Khae. DRL cost 27 baht.

Exit station on shopping mall side.

Watch for taxis coming out of mall through an attendant gate. 

I took the Red Line to Laksi station about a year ago en route to BKK CW, arriving to Laksi around 8:30 am on a weekday.

I went down on the shopping center side near the corner of CW Road... And when I exited that day, the whole area around there was pretty much dead except for the construction.

I saw no meter taxis and few motocy taxis there upon arrival, at least at that hour of the morning... Technically, I could have hiked a ways to the corner of CW Road and then crossed over to the opposite side where the traffic is heading toward CW Soi 7...

But at least at that time, the whole intersection and walkways there were torn up, and I decided to pass.... instead choosing to walk down CW Road from Laksi to Soi 7... I don't generally take motocy taxis here.

I haven't been back there since then to see if things in the general area have improved or not.