COVID infections on the rise in 44 provinces, over 30,000 new cases a day

snoop1130

1 hour ago, PJ71 said:

The other person may have had it........ you don't know, right?

or you still don't understand you can have without symptoms?

????..................Our lad and his wife have C19, they both know they have C19, they are not well.

I think you are just trying to cover yourself, telling me and Mrs. T  have had C19 but don't know it.

Nice try, but it is you that have had it 3 times, whereas we haven't had it once yet, I say yet because we still may, but not 3 times, only the sloppy get it 3 times....????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rabang said:

Is it 2021 again? Thailand seems doomed into a permanent covid craze while most of the rest of the world outside of Asia just moves along. In most of Europe masks were gone months ago. According to some in this forum I guess we are supposed to be stupid for not maintaining a healthy fear addiction for one single virus.

I would go along with that.....

"In most of Europe masks were gone months ago"

10 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I would go along with that.....

It's not completely true.

Requirement to wear coverings in certain spaces dropped as part of government’s ‘Living with Covid’ strategy but increasingly advisable as cases rise

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/covid-face-mask-rules-restrictions-b2140525.html

As Omicron variants of COVID-19 continue to fuel a rise in cases across Australia, there is renewed focus on masks as a simple way to prevent the spread of the virus.

It has led National Cabinet to strongly encourage the wearing of masks indoors, when appropriate, and authorities have warned Australia's current COVID-19 wave will likely peak in August.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-27/reusing-masks-covid-19-washing-cloth-surgical-n95-p2/101273926

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sungod said:

Encouraging anyone outside high risk groups to get a vaccination is scaremongering, encouraging parents to get kids as young as 5 jabbed is criminal.

What you are doing should be illegal. Comments like yours demonstrably result in witless fools dying unnecessarily.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What you are doing should be illegal. Comments like yours demonstrably result in witless fools dying unnecessarily.

It's an opinion, the same as your reply. Or are we denied this now?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sungod said:

Encouraging anyone outside high risk groups to get a vaccination is scaremongering, encouraging parents to get kids as young as 5 jabbed is criminal.

Personal opinions aside, would doctors have recommended the vaccines if they did not believe they would assist in reducing the chances of serious viral infection and hospitalization, or is it all a conspiracy in your book.  We can agree to disagree like we have for the past few years on these OP's.

8 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I think the term is freedom of choice, it may equate to democracy. Many have fought and died for the right to choose. Not all opinions are the same, that's what makes life so diverse.

• Like 2

Just now, Harry Black said:

I think the term is freedom of choice, it may equate to democracy. Many have fought and died for the right to choose. Not all opinions are the same, that's what makes life so diverse.

The thing about democracy is that everybody is expected to abide by the majority rules. When the majority recommend masks, everyone is supposed to comply. Otherwise it's a civil uprising or disobedience.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, sungod said:

So opinions aren't illegal as you insinuated?

Some comments, yours in particular demonstrably increase the death rate from covid. You are permitted your own opinion but it's misinformation at best to state it publicly.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

or is it all a conspiracy in your book. 

No conspiracy, had 2 AZs on the advice of medical experts, cant change that. Just saying as things have moved on and more has become apparent I am so happy I never got my kids vaccinated, just no need.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The thing about democracy is that everybody is expected to abide by the majority rules. When the majority recommend masks, everyone is supposed to comply. Otherwise it's a civil uprising or disobedience.

I wear a mask, still do even though its optional. The key word there is optional, my choice.

• Like 1

I wear a mask, still do even though its optional. The key word there is optional, my choice.

The key word should be respect. Respect for others around you and respect for expert medical opinion and recommendations. Not to mention respect for facts. The rate of infections and deaths is increasing in Thailand and elsewhere right now.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Some comments, yours in particular demonstrably increase the death rate from covid. You are permitted your own opinion but it's misinformation at best to state it publicly.

No, not at all. Check the science. its mostly the vulnerable who are affected, and therefore should be protected. Young healthy children are not a risk, so why vaccinate them?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

The key word should be respect. Respect for others around you and respect for expert medical opinion and recommendations. Not to mention respect for facts. The rate of infections and deaths is increasing in Thailand and elsewhere right now.

And i have respect, I wear a mask in enclosed spaces as its the right thing socially to do whether you agree with the guidance or not.

• Like 1

No, not at all. Check the science. its mostly the vulnerable who are affected, and therefore should be protected. Young healthy children are not a risk, so why vaccinate them?

Your comments are continuing your pattern of spreading misinformation. Every insinuation you make is false.

• Sad 2

Just now, sungod said:

Our lad and his wife in LOS are 25, her sister and husband, baby of 1 year all have C19, they went down to Pats for a few days....

They are all jabbed, except the babe, they are all not feeling too good.

Covid is alive and well doing the rounds.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Our lad and his wife in LOS are 25, her sister and husband, baby of 1 year all have C19, they went down to Pats for a few days....

They are all jabbed, except the babe, they are all not feeling too good.

Covid is alive and well doing the rounds.

Sorry to hear that, I'm sure they will be fine if they are all young and healthy.

3 hours ago, transam said:

Now a bloke on a bike wiv no mask is a nice earner for the BiB...????

..unless its all sarcarsm in your post....Masking on motorbikes ...Not for a while now, it was downgraded to "no longer mandated" or whatever phraseology they used.

Just now, freedomnow said:

..unless its all sarcarsm in your post....Masking on motorbikes ...Not for a while now, it was downgraded to "no longer mandated" or whatever phraseology they used.

Tell the ordinary Joe they have scrapped the fine, they may not know, they maybe just being cautious on a run in wiv a fine waaaaay bigger than no crash hat....:stoner:

15 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Your comments are continuing your pattern of spreading misinformation. Every insinuation you make is false.

Both my kids unvaccinated, both had extremely mild covid. Lets protect the vulnerable please. No insinuation, just facts.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sungod said:

Sorry to hear that, I'm sure they will be fine if they are all young and healthy.

Well no, my daughter-in-law just had a miscarriage over it, I told them to stay away from Pattaya....................... ????

• Sad 1