Calling removal firms: Please go to Government House, there’s someone who needs to be taken away

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

A grim accident in Nonthaburi claimed the life of a delivery guy who slammed into a bus. It was caused by an old person crossing the road under a pedestrian bridge. 

Last Sunday I came within a whisker of dispatching an aging monk who was crossing Phahonyothin within yards of a similar bridge. I’m glad I have the best part of a million kilometers on the roads under my belt or I could have made the news myself. 

Those senior folk with aging knees and hips can not manage the stairs in many cases.  I don't know what the best answer is ... certainly lifts or elevators would be way to expensive.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

When the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom, and your mind is moving low

Psilosybin makes the world a quieter place, or would put someone with a deep down psychologhical condition on the warpath, either way, I'm game.   Good one this week Rooster, lot's of things to ponder - but Big Joke as PM???  Fagetabouit!!    He may be handsome, but is no diplomat...................Peace

• Confused 1

Today, following a rush of blood to the (big) head, I abandoned a

long-standing rule and scrolled through the drivel written by the

self-promoting, self-described "journalist" calling himself rooster.

Fatuous nonsense would be my best description of the the diatribe

du jour.

No more!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

,17 years ago a very wise Thai businessman told me not to depend upon the Gov't for support. In fact, he told that as business people we must nagivate through each challenge or crisis ourselves. How true that advice has been over the years. So, I avoid politics and focus on what I can control. Complaining does no good. Get on with what have.

7 hours ago, dyertribe said:

Those senior folk with aging knees and hips can not manage the stairs in many cases.  I don't know what the best answer is ... certainly lifts or elevators would be way to expensive.

Than somebodies life??

4 hours ago, allanos said:

Today, following a rush of blood to the (big) head, I abandoned a

long-standing rule and scrolled through the drivel written by the

self-promoting, self-described "journalist" calling himself rooster.

Fatuous nonsense would be my best description of the the diatribe

du jour.

No more!

I think you’re stuttering!

Another great article Rooster, and keep those pictures coming, they are a nice addition.

Good luck in maybe getting a real democratic party in after the next election.

These military people sure like their power, and coups. After all, look at how many years

Thailand has had military generals running the country with the permission of the

powerful people in the country.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, webfact said:

This week the belligerent bully who seized power in a coup in 2014 and is grimly trying to hold onto it,

Don't blame him alone, in most other civilised countries he'd be removed long time ago but not in Thailand, most of the blame should be put on the shoulders of those who let him be up there unimpeded and uninterrupted owning to their own agendas because i have seen the Thai people deseating and dethroning high ranking officials in a blink of an eye if they wish to...

The gamble that is life in Thailand came off for Mrs Rooster who had her third lottery win of the year. Three tix ending in 42 did the trick. Not just the 6,000 baht but “sabai jai” went through the roof because the tickets were bought while making merit at a temple for her mother who died a few months back. 

All the AN stories about mystical numbers appearing were, surprise surprise, wide of the mark. 

My wife was 50 % as lucky as Mrs Rooster, winning B3,000; posted this result on Facebook, to receive several request from friends later, "where did you get the numbers from"?

Her sister was also a 50 per-center, having won B10,000 this week but received only B5,000 as she had to agree earlier with the Lottery Vendor; "if you win, you only get half! Who gets the other half, I asked - "don't know" was the reply.

Every Lottery number is a different product and I have personal experience of where one number I chose cost more because it was a lucky one!

I am left with a smile that says simply, "ugh"

A personal attack post has been removed please take note of the following forum rules:

9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

10. You will not post troll messages. Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing forum members by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other members into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

11. You will not stalk other members by using forum posts, private messages, the use of emojis or any other means.

31. You will not publicly discuss or post any member's personal information including emails, private messages, photos or website details. Contact information is permitted in the Jobs Offers and Jobs Wanted sections, but for the privacy and security of our members we strongly urge the use of the private message function rather the posting of personal contact information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1