caregiver or assistant?

smile2life

Hello I will arrive (again)on mid September for a short visit of 2-3 months on tourist visa to Pattaya.
I am a 47 years old (very fat  - 160 kg) an independent  disabled person (can walk, but sometimes I use a wheelchair - and I have only one working hand),  that need help in some daily routines:
it is very easy job only few hours a day (7am to 10am)+ (6pm to 8pm) total  5 hours

• help me get dressed
  • help me in the shower (morning and evening)
  • clean my condo
  • do laundry
  • help me carry groceries in sopping cart from big c (the condo is 150-200 meter from big C extra (pattaya klang)
  • make sure i have safe enviorment

my budget  for 5-6 hours of work 800 bhat per day  no more (only 5 hours work total
*preffered female caregiver/assistant 
my line id:
darabaner

Edited by smile2life
typos
  • Like 1

Will the person need to speak English? 

Honest question... Will you want more than "help me in the shower" and get dressed?

I know a lady who 'might' be available. She can do the things you listed. Beyond that I do not think she will be interest.  (Damn good worker).

She is from Myanmar.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Does not sound like an easy job to me... nor does it sound like 5-6 hours... it actually sounds to have a bit of danger involved.. just helping to lift you will not be easy work... 

The Op doesn't mention lifting him? ????

• Like 1

I doubt 800 baht/day will be enough, because while it is "only" 5 hours, it is split into an early morning and evening segments. There is the other consideration of how strong the helper needs to be to shift 160 kg around, if needed.

I am wondering if the OP can help himself by losing weight. While he may not be able to exercise, eating the right foods to reduce his body mass may improve his mobility.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Will the person need to speak English? 

Honest question... Will you want more than "help me in the shower" and get dressed?

I know a lady who 'might' be available. She can do the things you listed. Beyond that I do not think she will be interest.  (Damn good worker).

She is from Myanmar.

Thanks mate, I already found I've  posted on FB in "pattaya exptas" group. and my inbox got many ppl that want just want to work and need. no playing.
800 Bhat for 6 hours work total is good money and they know it.
if I'll need "benfits" I'll call a freelancer

Edited by smile2life
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, smile2life said:

Thanks mate, I already found I've  posted on FB in "pattaya exptas" group. and my inbox got many ppl that want just want to work and need. no playing.
800 Bhat for 6 hours work total is good money and they know it.
if I'll need "benfits" I'll call a freelancer

Great, good to know. I didn't need a snarky reply. I'm glad you've found someone. 

I asked the question, because of a heavy set man who flew into Thailand a few years ago and had to have the flight attendant wipe is butt after a bowel movement; whereupon he sighed & groaned 'sexually' while they helped him.  I was purely trying to sort things out before trying to help.

Enjoy your stay.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Great, good to know. I didn't need a snarky reply. I'm glad you've found someone. 

I asked the question, because of a heavy set man who flew into Thailand a few years ago and had to have the flight attendant wipe is butt after a bowel movement; whereupon he sighed & groaned 'sexually' while they helped him.  I was purely trying to sort things out before trying to help.

Enjoy your stay.

there's a mental image I could have happily lived without for the rest of my life. ????

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Because a heavyset man misbehaved on a flight to Thailand a few years ago and because the OP happens to be heavyset you put 2 and 2 together. Does the giant brain press into your ears?

• Like 1

Off topic troll video has been removed.

Please do not post off topic garbage like this, it has to be reviewed by a moderator and this takes up time which they do not have.