Enoch Powell, he wasnt wrong in his forecast !

CharlieH

13 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

I think that most of us are not racist so to speak ,but so sad at what our lovely once Great Britain has turned into ,constantly we see haw everything has degenerated in so many parts of the country due to people from other lands who will not integrate,daily stabbings and killings,kids out of control ,because of laws that stopped them being smacked etc.

I was talking to a guy who is over here today and for a few days more,i asked what his town was like now, even he thought it was only a shadow of what it used to be ,mainly because of the Muslim community.

"I think that most of use are not racist"...... then some ill-considered racist nonsense is posted!  Surely time to close this thread!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

News from London today .

100's involved in gang fight , machetes used , one dead, one in critical condition 

A 17-year-old boy has been stabbed to death and another left critically ill after a mass brawl in Tower Hamlets.

The fight is believed to have involved around 100 people, with some armed with machetes, reports suggest.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/boy-17-stabbed-death-fight-tower-hamlets/

12 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

I think that most of us are not racist so to speak ,but so sad at what our lovely once Great Britain has turned into ,constantly we see haw everything has degenerated in so many parts of the country due to people from other lands who will not integrate,daily stabbings and killings,kids out of control ,because of laws that stopped them being smacked etc.

I was talking to a guy who is over here today and for a few days more,i asked what his town was like now, even he thought it was only a shadow of what it used to be ,mainly because of the Muslim community.

I was in the UK this summer, it was still wonderful.

The biggest problem, head and shoulders above everything else, is the cost of living crisis, which (for the time being)  is just about beating the collapse of NHS services in the list of public concerns.

Which is perhaps why the rightwing press are ranting again about immigrants.

It would be unbearable if the promised ‘bright and sunny uplands’ hadn’t shown up.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

News from London today .

100's involved in gang fight , machetes used , one dead, one in critical condition 

A 17-year-old boy has been stabbed to death and another left critically ill after a mass brawl in Tower Hamlets.

The fight is believed to have involved around 100 people, with some armed with machetes, reports suggest.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/boy-17-stabbed-death-fight-tower-hamlets/

Perhaps there aren’t enough police around (what happened to them I wonder).

In the three months I was in the UK I only saw the police twice, once on the motorway, once in the queue at an ATM.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It ended his political career.

Then he took up writing books, that few bought and fewer bothered reading.

Who told you that, The Guardian......????

You miss the point, he never stopped working, you also forget that many MP's move on to other things, like your Tony Blair, and let's not forget David Cameron, well I would rather forget both.........????

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I agree. This topic was always going to push buttons and drag out the racists and the anti-racists. The headline was arguably click bait. I think politics is fine but ongoing discussions about racism should not be part of this board in my opinion.

Then avoid British MP subjects, go start an Australian MP subject, you will have no fear of me posting in it...????

13 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

"I think that most of use are not racist"...... then some ill-considered racist nonsense is posted!  Surely time to close this thread!

Just don't read it, chap......The thread does not revolve around you. ????

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Just don't read it, chap......The thread does not revolve around you. ????

I think racist sentiments should be shut down period. They are illegal in my country for a reason. Quite a number of posts made in this thread would likely have people in the dock if they were resident of Australia and their ID's were public or if the server was in Australia.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, brewsterbudgen said:

The thread started about Enoch Powell but inevitable degenerated into arguments about racism.  Just sad to see so many people with such intolerant views, but I guess that's life.

The OP subject renders itself to racism spouting, the problem here is that "some" have gone down the rout of calling members racist for agreeing that Enoch was right about his predictions.

Which in itself is incredibly daft, the hang 'em high, lefty, woke brigade, including one who has never set foot in the UK to actually see the OP's thoughts were spot on, as I, for one, have seen and witnessed. ????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Go on a tour next time......????

I did, as I said earlier, I went lots of places.

And as I have said, very recently.

If you have any up to date personal experience of places I should go on my next visit, let me know.

Where you recommend and how recent is your personal experience of the place?

19 hours ago, NanLaew said:
21 hours ago, MrMuddle said:

If all you're going to do is offer deflections, you can join the ignore list. 

The forum ignore list. The last redoubt of the feeble.

So true.  The ignore list is the only "punishment" in which the only person affected by it, in any way, is the one (who thinks he is) doing the punishing!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Which exact prediction that Powell made came true? All you've got is some racist blame game and you tie that to the words of a racist who was given the rocket before you were born.

I will ask again, have you been to the UK to witness Enoch's predictions that I have, towns taken over by different nationalities, no-go areas..... Yes or No....?

Watch this, and tell me Enoch was wrong.....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I did, as I said earlier, I went lots of places.

And as I have said, very recently.

If you have any up to date personal experience of places I should go on my next visit, let me know.

Where you recommend and how recent is your personal experience of the place?

Try this.....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

Try this.....

This is a discussion forum, not a video sharing site.

So I won’t bother with your ripped video, but I will gladly accept your recommendation for places to visit if based on your own personal experience of being their recently. places change all the time, so the date of your most recent visit will be the clincher.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

This is a discussion forum, not a video sharing site.

So I won’t bother with your ripped video, but I will gladly accept your recommendation for places to visit if based on your own personal experience of being their recently. places change all the time, so the date of your most recent visit will be the clincher.

You avoid what Enoch envisaged, you dodge proof not from me, from absolute evidence, here is another for you to dodge...

Is this happening on UK streets, Yes or No...?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1