Which Immigration Offices for 90 Day Reporting in Bangkok?

22 minutes ago, ReloTH said:

wanting to do in person which offices can we go to

There is only 1 immigration office in Bangkok.

Government Complex, Immigration Division 1,

Chaeng Wattana Road, Thung Song Hong Subdistrict, Lak Si District, Bangkok 10210

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, nickmondo said:

why someone wants to do this in person and not online is a complete mystery to me.

Because, like me the 90 day online reporting keeps rejecting my report, every since they started the new system, on the old reporting site, I had no problem with online submission, so I have to go to CW in person.

40 minutes ago, dsj said:

Because, like me the 90 day online reporting keeps rejecting my report, every since they started the new system, on the old reporting site, I had no problem with online submission, so I have to go to CW in person.

You must be entering something that is incorrect to rejected on the new site. What does the rejection email you get state for the reason? Most are for not entering your address correctly. 

OP here... thanks for all the responses.

Missed out 2 pieces of Key info! Circling back particularly for anyone in a similar situation viewing the post in the futue.

Firstly it's my 1st 90 Day reporting - my understanding was that the 1st time needed to be in person / or via an agent (in person) before could action online? Not sure whether that is true or not but that's why I wanted to do in person.

Secondly my visa is a BOI visa. I did just call the OSSC after looking up how far the Immigration Centre is (the OSSC had issued the visa < located at Chamchuri Building,18th Fl., Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Khet Pathumwan, Bangkok. 10330 >) who confirmed I could do the 90 Day report there. Amazed how fast the process was - arrived just after opening time & in / out in 10 mins.

Nobody seem interested in viewing any of the photocopies I had provided bar the completed TM47 and my passport also FYI.

Wil still do the online assuming it's working going fwd though to save the travel

6 minutes ago, ReloTH said:

Secondly my visa is a BOI visa. I did just call the OSSC after looking up how far the Immigration Centre is (the OSSC had issued the visa < located at Chamchuri Building,18th Fl., Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Khet Pathumwan, Bangkok. 10330 >) who confirmed I could do the 90 Day report there. Amazed how fast the process was - arrived just after opening time & in / out in 10 mins.

You didn't mention you were working for a BOI company that uses the one stop center.

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You must be entering something that is incorrect to rejected on the new site. What does the rejection email you get state for the reason? Most are for not entering your address correctly. 

The rejection email just says to report to my local immigration office.

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service.

Please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Full Name : Dxxxx xxxxxxx Jxxxxx

Passport No : ARxxxxxx

Nationality : CAN:CANADIAN

Kind regards.

4 hours ago, dsj said:

The rejection email just says to report to my local immigration office.

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service.

Please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Full Name : Dxxxx xxxxxxx Jxxxxx

Passport No : ARxxxxxx

Nationality : CAN:CANADIAN

Kind regards.

I suggest postal option.

I use it too, never a problem.

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not only that!

I renewed my extension in May.

In July, I tried to do my 90-day report online and it was rejected... Reason: "visa date is missing" (NB: it wasn't the first time that I was using the online process)

Therefore, I mailed my report to CW and it was accepted!

I guess the 2 (?) databases Visa / Extension of Stay and 90-day Reporting aren't linked (or updated)...

9 hours ago, Fab5BKK said:

In July, I tried to do my 90-day report online and it was rejected... Reason: "visa date is missing" (NB: it wasn't the first time that I was using the online process)

You could of done another report and entered the day your extension ended. A rejection does not mean you cannot do another report.

11 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could of done another report and entered the day your extension ended. A rejection does not mean you cannot do another report.

I did enter ALL the information requested by immigration, BUT, CW rejected the online 90-day report because the people in charge didn't have, apparently, any trace of my extension...

I've been using online, in person & by mail reports for a while...

Edited by Fab5BKK

• 4 months later...
28 minutes ago, daejung said:

I didn't know. How do you do it by mail?

It's simple and bullet proof 

The thing with CW is that you need to do it 15 days prior to due date.

Doesn't have window (at CW) for in person and online option.

As for how via mail ...there are some basic photocopies of passport pages. 

The form for report. 

Your receipt of previous report etc.

You include a self addressed envelope and you post everything EMS. 

The good thing is if you use 2 B4 envelopes immigration will return all your photocopies and you can use again for next report.

The new online system works a treat and is best option. 

This thread covers couple of details for mail in option. 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1268649-90-day-reporting-by-mail/

Edited by DrJack54