Russia appreciates Thailand's understanding of reasons behind special operation — Lavrov

webfact

2 minutes ago, lapamita said:

i prefer real sites , and information like , but it will take an hour to view , this answers was not in the name of ukrainian propaganda.... thats why ukraine zelensky said by words: " i dont like international institutions ,they look extremly unprofessional,extremly cowardly,extremly inefficent. this not apply only to IAEA it applys as well for UN and amensty international and the red cross"

everything they not like is corrupted 

so  i stop here ....waste of time

pls look the interview complet and read beetween the lines ,and open ears for all side

and i am not in russia currently,and i am german by the way , so your next untrue conclussion

Where did I claim you're Russian exactly, I followed on from your claim you had been in Russia, so tell me how you came to this? 

"so your next untrue conclussion"

You then post that:

i dont like international institutions ,they look extremly unprofessional,extremly cowardly,extremly inefficent. this not apply only to IAEA it applys as well for UN and amensty international and the red cross"

& go onto post a video an hour long of IAEA......lol

If you've watched it for that long what did it say exactly? Or do you expect me to take 60 mins of my time for you?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Where did I claim you're Russian exactly, I followed on from your claim you had been in Russia, so tell me how you came to this? 

"so your next untrue conclussion"

You then post that:

i dont like international institutions ,they look extremly unprofessional,extremly cowardly,extremly inefficent. this not apply only to IAEA it applys as well for UN and amensty international and the red cross"

If you've watched it for that long what did it say exactly? Or do you expect me to take 60 mins of my time for you?

It's one hallmark mark of a dubious position that support for it can only be found in videos.

21 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You then post that:

you cut the post : NOT I SAID ..........its statement of zelensky one day after iaea report ok

so dont put it out of context

you to lazy to look , it says all   you like a quick view on whatever and already made decission ...............i not to lazy if i make a research ok

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Why do you think the West is prolonging this war?

What has is done to the western populations finance,

food, and energy?

Could it possibly be anything to do with a Great Reset?

Well I’d like to know why Russias prolonging the war by buying shells from North Korea and drones from Iran. That great reset of theirs is running out of steam

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Well I’d like to know why Russias prolonging the war by buying shells from North Korea and drones from Iran. That great reset of theirs is running out of steam

Because russia is the second snrongest army from the bottom ))). Now they are running away from Ukraine, losing their pants. Just 20 HIMARS, iimagine just 20 destroyed all russian army, and those guys wanted fight NATO)))

• Like 2

I reckon the meeting was just a case of smiles all round and being jolly, cracking easily understandable jokes, tales of holidays from yesteryear, finding shoes that fit, and of course the weather, anything else would have been near untouchable..........????

They definitely do, they really live in 17 century, standing on their knees in front of nazi dictator, drinking to death even here in Pattaya, , rubbish piles on their streets  like in India. Do you think I  have not visted russia? You have mistaken my friend. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

Thailand is scrambling to buy rubles as I write this

They have enough Rubble with the over passes on Rama 2 falling down, don't need to purchase more...oh you meant that Russians money that's not good for much of anything outside of Russia.....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, voulez vous said:

I visit the site - one of many I should add - when I want an independent view.

You are simply rubbishing the site 'cause it does not agree with your western MSM favourites.

Is it a condition for all the apologist barflies commenting on the articles to center their text? Just asking.............

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

So this reported information is 100% correct and not Russian Propaganda....????

https://www.moonofalabama.org/

September 10, 2022

Ukraine - Russian Military Explains Its Withdrawal From The Izium Region

Today it finally published a statement (machine translation):

Statement by the official representative of the Russian Ministry of Defense

In order to achieve the stated goals of the special military operation to liberate Donbass, a decision was made to regroup the Russian troops stationed in the Balakleya and Izyum regions to build up efforts in the Donetsk direction.

To this end, within three days, an operation was carried out to curtail and organize the transfer of the Izyum-Balakley group of troops to the territory of the Donetsk People's Republic.

During this operation, a number of distraction and demonstration activities were carried out with the designation of the real actions of the troops.

In order to prevent damage to Russian troops, a powerful fire defeat was inflicted on the enemy using aviation, missile troops and artillery.

Over three days, more than two thousand Ukrainian and foreign fighters were destroyed, as well as over a hundred units of armored vehicles and artillery.

AS a ukrainian who lived in Donetsk, I tell you stop spreading rubbish about Donbass people, not all supported russian invasion, and you know it perfectly. Russia  now catch the people and makes them to joIn russian army and you know about it perfectly as well

not blaming you, but I hate spreading lies, russian speakers were fighting against Ukraine. It is totlaly rubbish and lie. Ukrainian army consists of more than a half of russian speakers,  and they hate russia,  successfully destroying those new nazis

Some troll and misleading posts have been removed.

Please try to stay on or as close to topic which is about:

Russia appreciates Thailand's understanding of reasons behind special operation — Lavrov