Its Official: west is boring

Sparktrader

22 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Guess I'm the only one that really enjoyed my 25 ish adult yrs in USA.  Had a blast and the women where great.  No better or worse then here. 

Here is great, there was great.

West is good 10 to 25yos of age . After that same same but more of the same.

Probably great in 1960s and 1970s. All pc now. 

14 hours ago, swissie said:

Let it be said. Everyone, having studied Thai Girls intensively must find everything in the West somewhat stifling in comparison.

There is nothing more sexy and appealing than women who are capable and willing to manifest the incredible dignity and beauty within femininity. 

I see many incredibly beautiful women in the US, that are made so much less attractive by their inability to do so. It is as if their own feminine qualities, buried deep inside, scare them to death. Thrilled to not have to deal with them any longer. And my heart goes out to the poor men who have no choice. 

13 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I must have been lucky, in my younger years is all I can say, sure there were more options in Thailand than the west when I hit 50, but prior to that, women in the Uk I enjoyed relationships with were hot and ready most of the time not your homemaker type perhaps as out working, but sexy nevertheless 

Surprised,

I was earning a lot of money in a 'high profile' job and got nothing I wanted. I attended llots of film premieres, media parties, famous people around me. Sure there were always plenty of 4/5/6s available but it still wasn't cheap. If you wanted the lookers, then you'd better be a movie star/rock star/billionaire to score one.

Came to Thailand age 50+ and suddenly I was banging 8/9/10s, and it was costing far less than back in the UK.

Always followed the activities of the 'pick up artists' like Roosh Valdez who was supposed to be the expert in banging women for free, and he wasn't getting anything but 4/5/6s (club sluts) either and after age 40 he couldn't even get them.

All I can wonder is whether you're in the top 10% of attractive Alpha males (Brad Pitt/Johnny Depp), or your standards are as low as Roosh!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Surprised,

I was earning a lot of money in a 'high profile' job and got nothing I wanted.

Sure there were always plenty of 4/5/6s available but it still wasn't cheap.

If you wanted the lookers, then you'd better be a movie star/rock star/billionaire to score one.

Came to Thailand age 50+ and suddenly I was banging 8/9/10s, and it was costing far less than back in the UK.

Always followed the activities of the 'pick up artists' like Roosh Valdez who was supposed to be the expert in banging women for free, and he wasn't getting anything but 4/5/6s (club sluts) either and after age 40 he couldn't even get them.

All I can wonder is whether you're in the top 10% of attractive Alpha males (Brad Pitt/Johnny Depp), or your standards are as low as Roosh!

Your 10 is my 7

25 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Surprised,

I was earning a lot of money in a 'high profile' job and got nothing I wanted. I attended llots of film premieres, media parties, famous people around me. Sure there were always plenty of 4/5/6s available but it still wasn't cheap. If you wanted the lookers, then you'd better be a movie star/rock star/billionaire to score one.

I chose carefully, even the not so pretty women in the film industry were up themselves, I didn't bother, besides I didn't like dating work colleagues. 

As far as my looks go I could pull good looking women 10 years younger than me indeed my first wife, often likened to Rachael Hunter but not as tall was 13 years younger than me 

Edited by 473geo

2 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I chose carefully, even the not so pretty women in the film industry were up themselves, I didn't bother, besides I didn't like dating work colleagues. 

As far as my looks go I could pull good looking women 10 years younger than me indeed my first wife often likened to 

Blokes on internet bragging about stuff.

5 minutes ago, 473geo said:

It's raining, a little reminiscing in response to Britmans wondering

Your comment is one of the reasons I seldom mention my experiences to others or on forums 

Happy to be thought of as a poor pensioner trapped in Isaan who has led a mundane 9-5 existence in a job of no consequence ????

Those that can do

3 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Post a photo of your 10

I have never met or even seen a 10. Since that represents utter perfection for me, I have never used it. I use a true Olympic scale. The hottest woman I ever spent time with was a 9.25. And she was French. Met her on vacation in Bali when I was quite young. Never even seen a 10. I doubt if that level of perfection even exists.

Dated alot of 8's and a couple of 8.5's in NY back in the day. I hear that term 10 used alot. It is the pinnacle and a number not to be used lightly. This is a serious thing. 

LOL. 

This is my version of an 8.75

17945102078_94bbc02732_b.jpg

Edited by spidermike007

13 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I have never met or even seen a 10. Since that represents utter perfection for me, I have never used it. I use a true Olympic scale. The hottest woman I ever spent time with was a 9.25. And she was French. Met her on vacation in Bali when I was quite young. Never even seen a 10. I doubt if that level of perfection even exists.

Dated alot of 8's and a couple of 8.5's in NY back in the day. I hear that term 10 used alot. It is the pinnacle and a number not to be used lightly. This is a serious thing. 

LOL. 

Not my cup of tea but agree 10s dont exist.

My best Spanish 9.5.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 5:33 PM, LaosLover said:

Think how all-consumingly interesting the most boring place in the west would be to a tire repair shop employee in Ubon.

Thailand is interesting to us because:

-we have money to entertain ourselves (even if only with booze)

-it's cheap and comfortable (for us, not them)

-we can leave whenever we want to and we have the middle class conceit of travel as interesting and educational (they don't).

I don't know which Thais you know, but the ones I met in the village were not as badly off as the ones you know.

Anyway, can't compare Thais and expats- have to compare Thais with western people living in the west, and I'd rather be a poor Thai than a poor western person living in a car because they can't afford to rent.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

LOL. 

Loads of 10s on the internet, but are they actual real people or products of Photoshop?

I once remarked to a guy that I'd never known a 10, to which he took offense, claiming that "all women are beautiful". I hadn't realised he was a plonker before talking to him, but I've done my best to avoid PC woke people since.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I have never met or even seen a 10.

I used to see the occasional 10 in my young adult days, but in this age of blubber, not a one.

However, I have known an occasional female that exuded true beauty from within. I've even fallen in love with some of them, but they were either already married, or did not return my affection, or the chance passed me by for some reason. Perhaps they are better as a memory, than being disappointed by the reality.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, 473geo said:

As far as my looks go I could pull good looking women 10 years younger than me indeed my first wife, often likened to Rachael Hunter but not as tall was 13 years younger than me 

Sorry, but if your standard of beauty is Rachael Hunter, then IMO you have low standards. I never got why men fall for women like her other than having big boobs and not actually ugly. I've seen more beautiful women in a Bkk skytrain station.

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know which Thais you know, but the ones I met in the village were not as badly off as the ones you know.

Anyway, can't compare Thais and expats- have to compare Thais with western people living in the west, and I'd rather be a poor Thai than a poor western person living in a car because they can't afford to rent.

Nonsense I live for rent in a 2 bedroom unit still dring a car, just on my pension no super at all, there is life outside Sydney or Melbourne and I don't live in the sticks like many of you do I live in a city of about 2 million and enjoy every bit of it and still can affort my holidays overseas

14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Surprised,

If I only learned one thing in my life, it's that attractive people are often messed up mentally. Perhaps because of all the fawning attention they get from a young age. Far as beautiful women are concerned, I apply the Playboy philosophy of "look, but don't touch".

Just now, still kicking said:

Nonsense I live for rent in a 2 bedroom unit still dring a car, just on my pension no super at all, there is life outside Sydney or Melbourne and I don't live in the sticks like many of you do I live in a city of about 2 million and enjoy every bit of it and still can affort my holidays overseas

Lucky you. I can't afford overseas holidays and I'm lucky to even have a room to live in instead of a car. I don't live in Australia.