Counter Service - 'Missing Payment'.

Pay 3 PEA bills each month using U.K. debit/credit cards. This involves Counter Service. The other day I must have 'clicked away' too soon (or maybe a momentary glitch) and one of the three payments was not posted to PEA account. I gave it a couple of days to see if it would resolve automatically then decided to email; [email protected]. Received rapid response from Chanyaphat Thappimol saying now resolved. Very good customer service IMHO!

8 hours ago, topt said:

Sorry but what is "Counter Service" and how does it work?

All I know from my limited experience is that, in my case, it functions as an intermediary payment facilitator that you have no choice but to use if you wish to use certain methods to pay bills or organisations (in my case PEA). If you are interested you could enter 'Counter Service' into Facebook search field and/or visit their website; www.counterservice.co.th. Lots to see there in Thai language. The reason I posted was because outfits such as PayPal seem to get bad press but I was genuinely impressed with the customer service I received from Counter Service.  

Edited by The Fugitive
Additional explanation inserted.
  • Thanks 1