Giving 1 star to a restaurant in Muang Kao.

Kwasaki

15 minutes ago, carlyai said:

Me toooo, what is it?

"you cannot be serious!" - John McEnroe.

a wife-beater is a sleeveless, armless undershirt, also known as a singlet or vest. traditionally plain white but now comes in all colours and with (usually) beer logos. example attached.

alternatively, it can refer to Stella Artois, a Belgian pilsner. apparently drinking too much of it can put one on the mood to um... you get the drift. 

images (11).jpeg

Edited by Lemsta69
typos
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Well if you gave a 1 star rating and wrote nothing you will get vilified by a few nutters on here. ????

Um.... You know that the post that your quoted a post that quoted a comment about leaving 3 and 4 star reviews, don't you?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/30/2022 at 4:13 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

The "nutters" on here thought his behaviour wasn't too clever , giving a bad one star review just because a Chang was more expensive that what 7/11 sells them for .  

Hardly "nutter" behaviour . laughing numerous times at posters posts on the other hand ?

You are twisting some, there were only about 3 posters who considered my rating without comment was unjustified, I  don't agree with them it was just something done on the spur of the moment.

As I have said I have removed the rating. 

To be fair there are other ways to approach me than doing so in front of other people and offering me out to fight while I'm sitting in someone else's restaurant in the village.