Is it okay to be shirtless ( barechested) for a man doing exercise in a park?

topswijaya

8 hours ago, possum1931 said:

A guy with a bulging stomach who is always jogging???? Something not right about that.

The PE teacher at my high school had been an Olympic runner in his early days. He was quite a bit over weight when I knew him but he could still run like the wind. His secret he said was " I just lean forward, and let my feet catch up."

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm not really that fused, shirt or shirtless. 

It's actually really good to see everyone out and about, exercising and enjoying themselves. 

I like the atmosphere, you say good morning and you get a reply. 

Reminds of when I was living in Brisbane and Vung Tau lots of exercise facilities for those wanting to improve their health. 

I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw but I do know taking care of yourself is a first priority. I often wonder, how smart people become obese, they should know better, why not look after yourself? ????

Just a few hours of exercise a week will keep you alive for many years more. 

I think that folk should do what they want with their life, I don't think, for some, their visual appearance to others matters one bit, in fact faragland ladies in our modern times are waaaaay over weight, do they care, I don't think so, prefer that Bigmac or 2 on a regular basis........????

• Thumbs Up 1

It wasn't that long ago that it was normal for men and women to go around bare breasted in Siam.

Then the Christians came. I feel there is some irony here. I think Thais should adopt their primitive ways once again and look to the shirtless farang as a good example.

Let's be honest gentleman, we'd have no problem with a shirtless Chad and Somchai in public if there were also a topless Noi, Fern, and Ploy.

Edited by 2009
  • Thumbs Up 1