Did you waste your life ?

georgegeorgia

I want to hear more about -and then heavily snark on - this touching prison reunion that took place after not seeing this dim witted, tattoo'd miscreant for years.

What occasioned this sad, futile trip to jail? What did you expect? What possessed you to want to berate a near-stranger over failing to own a house?

Edited by LaosLover
  • Like 2

I think it all depends on what we want and how we want to live our lives. 

Obviously, it's good to get some inspiration from others and learn about possible options. But at the end of the day, we should all individually decide how we want to live our life.

I.e. I am sure my father thought I wasted my life. But I did and do what I want to do.

And I think he should have lived his life and have some fun.

Different perspectives.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:
1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I spent a lot of my money on women/holidays/alcohol/drugs.

The rest I just wasted!

Wasn't that on the T-Shirt from Vegas Bar, or what was the name of that bar in Pattaya? 

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.”

― WC Fields

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/678820-i-spent-half-my-money-on-gambling-alcohol-and-wild

46 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

This is your metric on if it's a real human being?   hahaha

Not building equity for your future, tells one a lot about someone.  Mentally planning retirement, from a jail cell with no assets or job/trade (guessing) when released, when ever in the future, and already half his life has passed him by.  Doesn't give much hope for any life forward, let alone retirement planning.

Tough Love ... reality.  Help if there's hope, if not, lock your doors.

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance, sounds like he's on #5 & up, and enjoying the revolving door of being incarcerated ...

Been there, done that ... ????  Actually just overnight stays, but enough to tell me, general pop probably isn't for me.  Get bored way to fast.

Jailbird.jpg

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Banged one of them this morning, then got up, drank a couple of wine coolers with my bacon and eggs and began posting on AN.

Doubt I'll be showing any interest in women again, until tomorrow morning.

Yea, I'm wasting my life away also ... it's a crying shame.

I had to make my own coffee this morning .. W T F

• Haha 1