Did you waste your life ?

georgegeorgia

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Nothing at all, but some wouldn't know a good thing if it slapped them in the face.

Some stay in one place they don't like and then complain that "all" Thailand is not good enough for them.

There's more variety of places to live in LOS for a retired guy, than anywhere else I've ever lived.

Given the thread is about wasted time, almost every minute I spent out of Thailand was wasted, and not a second was wasted from the time wheels down on Thai soil till wheels up.

Bkk is totally different to nong khai or krabi or prachuap or cm.

If i hate a town i leave after 2 days. Why live 3 years in bkk if u hate it? Ok its big give it a month. Still hate it move.

Women are different each area, food different, activities different. Unless you want snow Thailand is great.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 5:48 AM, georgegeorgia said:

I think <deleted> where the F did these people go wrong to live in this awful government housing block ?

They must of wasted their life .

Did you or are you wasting your life ?  

I'm an old hippie and retired early...:whistling:, and moved to Thailand, so I didn't waste my life by staying in my home country and later being dependent of the old age system there. I've been partying here - i.e. Land-of-Smiles - for 17 years now and never regretted my decision for a moment...????

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, khunPer said:

I'm an old hippie and retired early...:whistling:, and moved to Thailand, so I didn't waste my life by staying in my home country and later being dependent of the old age system there. I've been partying here - i.e. Land-of-Smiles - for 17 years now and never regretted my decision for a moment...????

Agree ... 22 yrs here, and don't know if staying in the USA would have been a waste of life, BUT, definitely a waste of money, for the privilege of living in the USA (silly taxes & healthcare cost), to do the exact same thing I do here, for far less cost.  Means far more pocket money, for more adventures O&A, and designing and creating a better home living environment for us.

Definitely no regrets

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Left or right?

You might have missed the 'wisdom' part about Yogi

Here's a few of his other quotes that might indicate his style:

"We're lost, but we're making good time"

"Nobody goes there anymore; it's too crowded"

"The future ain't what it used to be"

"Always go to other people's funerals; otherwise they won't go to yours"

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/30/2022 at 10:48 AM, georgegeorgia said:

It has two large condo buildins here in Australia over 500 apartment highrise full of old age pensioners and disability people paying low rent for these government apartments.

The way you put  it, it doesn't sound like a good life for these 500 Australian old age pensioners

4 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

5000 women is a lot. Be very tiring changing women. Unless he includes massages with happys in the 5000. 2500 full sex, 2500 happys i could believe

If you pay for someone to masturbate you , can you make the claim that you had sex with that person ?

Maybe we're all just wired a little differently.

I thoroughly enjoyed my party days when I was young. Would I want to relive them now? Hell No, it probably would border on the creepy for a man my age!

Now I fully enjoy being at home, wife, cats, Grandkids.

So No, didn't waste my life, I just did age appropriate stuff and didn't try to relive what I should have done in my 20's in my 50/60's, which is a popular theme for many Thai farangs

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Maybe we're all just wired a little differently.

I thoroughly enjoyed my party days when I was young. Would I want to relive them now? Hell No, it probably would border on the creepy for a man my age!

Now I fully enjoy being at home, wife, cats, Grandkids.

So No, didn't waste my life, I just did age appropriate stuff and didn't try to relive what I should have done in my 20's in my 50/60's, which is a popular theme for many Thai farangs

There is a time for everything! Also to grow and be wiser as well learn from mistakes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

There is a time for everything! Also to grow and be wiser as well learn from mistakes.

Wise words.

We are supposed to learn from the mistakes of youth, a lesson many of the wife beater Chang vest wearing folks seem to have flunked

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

5000 sex in 50 years . 

Sex twice a week isn't out of the ordinary for married couples * 

So 5000 sexes is about normal 

5000 over 50 yrs, not much at all IMHO

Only twice a week = divorce.

Guess that explains supply & demand for the P4P market for foreigners.

2 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

George Best said something fairly similar to that many years ago.

I think George Best quoted someone else who was also rich and famous and since then its been said by numerous wasters sat in bars who spend all their money on alcohol and woman who think they are similar to George Best  

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I think George Best quoted someone else who was also rich and famous and since then its been said by numerous wasters sat in bars who spend all their money on alcohol and woman who think they are similar to George Best  

How many happy years did he get? 

9 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Boasting about nightly, weekender, ST/LTs, is a bit silly, as simply paying for a service.  You haven't really done anything special.  Really no bragging rights there, no conquest, no I bedded 100s or 1000s of people, male or female, or both.   You paid for a service.

I do think it stems from their teenage years when they went out in the evening  "on the pull" looking for a Female to have sex with and just a few of the guys " got lucky" .

They probably didn't "get lucky" going out "on the pull" in their younger days and they compensate that by regularly hiring prostitutes for sex in their older years .

A 70 year old (who still thinks that he's 20 years old) going out "on the pull" and puling a beautiful 20 something   stunner and willing to have sex on the first day of meeting and hes the one that "got lucky" this time .

40/50 years ago it was rather difficult to find a female to have sex with when out "on the pull" , these days females are much more willing to put it about  bit and people just have sex when they want and there's not the desperation there anymore

60/70 year olds going out "on the pull" and pulling prostitutes are sort of stuck in a time warp . where the year is 1969 and they are still 20 years old

On 9/30/2022 at 1:51 PM, Thomas KH said:

I wasted mine by not having kids. 41 now and i wish i could travel back in time to correct this. I have friends and their kids are about to go to university. This must be one of the most satisfying experiences ever. So jealous of them. Yes i have money but what's the use of hoarding it in the absence of a family and loved ones who are of greater value than any amount of material wealth.

Thinking of having kids at this age asap or adopting. 

I was same as you at your age. By 45 I had one and its the best thing in life. Its hard work. The main issue is finding the right girl. Thats the hardest part. Good luck

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, KhunLA said: 

Boasting about nightly, weekender, ST/LTs, is a bit silly, as simply paying for a service.  You haven't really done anything special.  Really no bragging rights there, no conquest, no I bedded 100s or 1000s of people, male or female, or both.   You paid for a service.

This is entirely the point.

I am very happy to be in a position, and location, where I can acquire the services of a chosen individual when the desire takes me.  Over the years one tries to learn to choose the girls that will give some warmth and not make the occasion just a transaction - nothing wrong with the latter if short time satisfaction is your goal. As I get older I tend to limit myself to a small number of regular acquaintances some of whom I take for a meal and drink. 

Absolutely nothing about bragging just grateful that I have the opportunity to extend my sex life well into my 60’s - something that I certainly would not be doing if was still in the UK.

13 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

This is entirely the point.

I am very happy to be in a position, and location, where I can acquire the services of a chosen individual when the desire takes me.  Over the years one tries to learn to choose the girls that will give some warmth and not make the occasion just a transaction - nothing wrong with the latter if short time satisfaction is your goal. As I get older I tend to limit myself to a small number of regular acquaintances some of whom I take for a meal and drink. 

Absolutely nothing about bragging just grateful that I have the opportunity to extend my sex life well into my 60’s - something that I certainly would not be doing if was still in the UK.

Why wouldnt you be able to do that in the U.K. ?

Prostitutes are available in the U.K and with the UK Pound losing its value , the prices for sex are quite comparable .

Outcall overnighters are quite expensive in the U.K  , but a 30 minute in call job  is just as cheap as Thailand 

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why wouldnt you be able to do that in the U.K. ?

Prostitutes are available in the U.K and with the UK Pound losing its value , the prices for sex are quite comparable .

Outcall overnighters are quite expensive in the U.K  , but a 30 minute in call job  is just as cheap as Thailand 

You compare prostitutes in the UK with ‘working girls’ (there is no prostitution) in Thailand ? ????????

You cannot be serious.

I am sure you weren’t…….but best add a smiley emoticon next time…

In the unlikely event that you were being serious then credibility has just nose-dived….

Edited by hotandsticky
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hotandsticky said:

You compare prostitutes in the UK with ‘working girls’ (there is no prostitution) in Thailand ? ????????

You cannot be serious.

You can get Thai prostitutes in the UK as well , what is the difference between having sex with them in Thailand and having sex with them in the UK ?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You can get Thai prostitutes in the UK as well , what is the difference between having sex with them in Thailand and having sex with them in the UK ?

In Thailand people are under illusion that prostitutes like them. Most likely due to a language barrier.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2022 at 4:48 AM, georgegeorgia said:

36yo been in and out of jail for years ,now his longest stint.

I look at him all tattooed up ,acting like a teenager,at the end of every sentence he is calling me "bro or "brah" 

He tells me too he wants to go live in Asia when he "retires" 

Sounds like a nice bloke. Do us all a favour and convince him that North Korea is the place to be in Asia