Did you waste your life ?

georgegeorgia

9 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You can get Thai prostitutes in the UK as well , what is the difference between having sex with them in Thailand and having sex with them in the UK ?

If you need to ask that question you would not understand the answer.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

People go to Thailand for 10 different reasons.

You are obsessed with sex.

I am replying to other people who keep going on about sex , I am as bored with the subject as they ex wifes probably were .

Many posters on this forum go to Thailand for cheap prostitution , not everyone is like you who has sex with hundreds of Thai females without them wanting payment 

13 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I am replying to other people who keep going on about sex , I am as bored with the subject as they ex wifes probably were .

Many posters on this forum go to Thailand for cheap prostitution , not everyone is like you who has sex with hundreds of Thai females without them wanting payment 

How do you know most just want sex?

Met them in person?

Thailand has heaps of IT nomads. Low cost of living. Good food, weather.

I met some in Phuket. CM has a lot.

You can live in Phuket on A$400 a week and live well. 

Walk to 7/11 grab a beer and an icecream at midnight.

Easy to see why people like Thailand.

3 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Yes -- lived here now for almost 20 years. But most of those -- whatever the long termers might do -- are tourist type activities.

Motorbiking is a local thing. Hiking can be local. Good walks just in cities. Walk around eat food. Buy pharmacy stuff no script. Go 7/11 buy 100 different things 24 hours.

Cheap dentists. Cheap rent. People more happy.

12 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Motorbiking is a local thing. Hiking can be local. Good walks just in cities. Walk around eat food. Buy pharmacy stuff no script. Go 7/11 buy 100 different things 24 hours.

Cheap dentists. Cheap rent. People more happy.

Some people come here because they have jobs whether teaching or more corporate. Some people come here for more humanitarian vocations or avocations. I'd say some of those things are more on-topic than trekking or motorbiking.

5 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Some people come here because they have jobs whether teaching or more corporate. Some people come here for more humanitarian vocations or avocations. I'd say some of those things are more on-topic than trekking or motorbiking.

Teaching jobs are rubbish. They go for the other stuff.

IT nomads go for lower costs, lifestyle.

CM is full of hipsters. Why are they there? To help the poor? Nope.

Phuket has great diving, boat trips low cost. If you an IT guy who lives diving great place to live.

19 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

CM is full of hipsters. Why are they there? To help the poor? Nope.

So they sure are not wasting their life.

Some people manage to do most all the things on your list and still manage a bit to help the poor.

Edited by jerrymahoney

57 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No, I read their posts 

Ah! That would make you an expert then?

You know nothing about me, or any other poster on here, yet you sit in pious judgement.

For me, Thailand has a lot to offer retirees and, if the they have the right attitude, they can ensure that their retirement years are not wasted.

Cheap accommodation, utility costs, local food etc make it a much more affordable destination. 

The Thai female attitude to sex makes that an attractive and affordable option as well - most certainly compared to the West 

I can go to a number of bars, with a couple of friends, where we can have an enjoyable evening and finish up taking a 30 something Thai  lady back for the night. 

That is just part of what Thailand offers; the following week I could take the missus to Chiang Mai for a few days, or Bangkok to visit Chinatown, Riverside or maybe go south to the islands. All of these trips cost relatively little compared to the West 

For me, not wasting my time is more enjoyable, cost effective and sexually gratifying in Thailand.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hotandsticky said:

Ah! That would make you an expert then?

You know nothing about me, or any other poster on here, yet you sit in pious judgement.

For me, Thailand has a lot to offer retirees and, if the they have the right attitude, they can ensure that their retirement years are not wasted.

Cheap accommodation, utility costs, local food etc make it a much more affordable destination. 

The Thai female attitude to sex makes that an attractive and affordable option as well - most certainly compared to the West 

I can go to a number of bars, with a couple of friends, where we can have an enjoyable evening and finish up taking a 30 something Thai  lady back for the night. 

That is just part of what Thailand offers; the following week I could take the missus to Chiang Mai for a few days, or Bangkok to visit Chinatown, Riverside or maybe go south to the islands. All of these trips cost relatively little compared to the West 

For me, not wasting my time is more enjoyable, cost effective and sexually gratifying in Thailand.

Does your Wife mind you hiring prostitutes to have sex with ?

Does she know and doesn't she care ?

Is she also unfaithful and has extra marital affairs ?

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

What city do you live in?

I lived in Khon Kaen for 18 years where I first went as a volunteer at a large NGO. 

And did other things as well.

I'm not saying this is for everybody. But, given the topic, it helps that you have done something to help others less fortunate.

The Beach Boys sang: And she'll have Fun! Fun! Fun! until her daddy takes the T-Bird away" and that's OK, too.

Edited by jerrymahoney