Went under 400,000 for 6 hours

2 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

If you can possibly manage it just deposit 800k plus a bit into a dedicated account, in your name only, and forget about it until extension time approaches. No stress, no worries.

He only need 400k baht in the bank since he is apparently applying for a extension based upon marriage not retirement.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Get your Bank Book printed and see what it identifies on that... 

The Immi officers ‘just flick through it’... so accidentally ‘loosing the page’ (ripping it out) could be the solution !! 

And if the IO notices then there's a pretty good chance that any extension request will be refused.

23 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Get your Bank Book printed and see what it identifies on that... 

The Immi officers ‘just flick through it’... so accidentally ‘loosing the page’ (ripping it out) could be the solution !! 

What about the "bank statement" try losing a page of that and see what happens.

5 hours ago, Foghorn said:

If you make lots of transactions on that account before you update the book it sometimes puts it all into 1 transaction on passbook so because it was return the same day it may not show up 

However the bank statement shows every transaction...

4 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

which is why my Immigration office askes for an annual statement as well a copy of the book, even though I have never had a consolidated entry, but quite often the update machine overprints a previous entry making it unreadable.

Is that for a retirement extension 

11 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I was vaccinated twice with Moderna in Bangkok. It was more than 6 months ago tho.

Is this enough for entry to Laos? I will not probably go to Vientiane to get a multi visa based on marriage,

Yes

That meets their requirements to be fully vaccinated.

Vientiane does not issue multiple entry non-o visas. You can get it in Savannakhet.