Famous Thai hotel chef in Pattaya dies after falling off his motorbike

snoop1130

No helmet, no sympathy.  I see may people without helmets, and when I have seen a few of them crash

and injure themselves it does not bother me. I feel sorry for their families and friends if they get killed, but no sympathy for the person

without a helmet.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, RandiRona said:

2 wheeler === Ticking time bomb on Thai roads… Another life lost. What a shame!!

A 2-wheeler, a tad over-served on the Chardonnay is an accident waiting to happen, no helmet and Roberts your mothers brother. 

• Thanks 1

RIP.

It look like wet weather conditions, maybe he had worn out front wheel so it look like MotoGP slick tire.

Worn out front tires is very dangerous and just a little water on the road can have the tire lose its traction and the bike "fall"

I have seen a few bikes just flip over when they drive in rain. and I see many many bikes with worn out tires being used.

On 10/10/2022 at 11:50 AM, petermik said:

No helmet...why oh why is this law not adhered to and enforced rigidly I do not know.....RIP to the gentleman...what a waste of life.

Perhaps a concerned citizen took the helmet into safe custody to prevent theft.......????