OTHERED: How racism, xenophobia and religious discrimination were woven into the fabric of the UK

Scott

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

What credible evidence do you have to back up your opinion about my opinion ?

I’ve backed up my view with credible sources on the racism faced by many British citizens in this thread already.

You cannot do so because your “opinion “ has no such evidence.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You have posted links about people keep going on about (non existent) racism, which actually cause racial divide, when there isn't one , which is my point

Nope. That’s another ill informed opinion. You seem to have a surplus of them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Logic being that you you keep telling everyone that non Whites are different and oppressed , that's then how people begin to treat them .

Instead of viewing them as regular normal people , they then become viewed as a poor oppressed non white person , which is a cause of racism 

No logic is, if you can’t provide a verification of your opinion then your opinion is unverified.

Here’s another logical argument for you.

Observing racism isn’t a cause of racism. 

• Like 2

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

I didn't suggest that it was .

British people are generally unconcerned and not bothered by anyone's race , although there are some people who keep trying to convince everyone that the UK is terribly racist to further their own political beliefs .

*They are all racist, so vote for us because we aren't racist*

Racism exists in the UK, it’s a reality.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

British people are generally unconcerned and not bothered by anyone's race , although there are some people who keep trying to convince everyone that the UK is terribly racist to further their own political beliefs .

Exactly!????????????

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

And those groups are always the biggest racists plus fascists.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/14/2022 at 1:32 AM, simple1 said:

Firstly a heads up on the reality of life in Rwanda....

"While the regime has maintained stability and economic growth, it has also suppressed political dissent though pervasive surveillance, intimidation, torture, and renditions or suspected assassinations of exiled dissidents".

https://freedomhouse.org/country/rwanda

The cost to the Australian taxpayer for Offshore Processing, contrary to UN Refugee Conventions, has been enormous. Estimated at approx $400k per person p.a.

https://www.kaldorcentre.unsw.edu.au/publication/cost-australias-asylum-policy#:~:text=In the 2021-2022 financial,cost of A%24812 million).

The tens of millions held in refugees camps around the world are mostly without hope for resettlement.

Yeh but stupid people don't care about that stunning waste of money, so long as they can fight over the encroaching gum tree with Bruce and Sheila, and not Ahmed and Fatima. 

Oh and apparently it's "full" but they had no one to pick the strawberries or grapes during Covid. ????????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chalawaan said:

Clearly, you read it to know these details? I wouldn't know how the Daily Fail gets revenue, but I do know stupid people and their money are easily parted, like how the guys who can't afford a house in rural America donate to Trump in his pay-to-vist multimillion dollar clubhouse. 

Yes I read a lot of things. The G has no idea on everything.

The Daily Mail gets revenue cause people pay.

Next to nobody wants to pay The G for some doomsday negative nonsense.

38 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

And those groups are always the biggest racists plus fascists.

Its quite amusing when they let their façade slip and say something completely racist and then wonder why everyone's looking at them and they cannot understand why the Labour party expelled them 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m not sure any of that is true, or otherwise misrepresented.

Try this:

You earlier mentioned furthering ‘political beliefs’.

I Personally believe that non of the mainstream political parties are racist, not the Tories, Labour, Lib Dems, Greens, Scottish Nationalist, none of them.

But there are political parties and movements in the UK that are profoundly racist.

Racism is a fact n British society and politics.

Deny that at cost to your credibility.

It's a fact in all countries. 

The UK is pretty low on the chart for being racist. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Yes I read a lot of things. The G has no idea on everything.

The Daily Mail gets revenue cause people pay.

Next to nobody wants to pay The G for some doomsday negative nonsense.

The Guardian continues to be the UK’s most widely used newspaper website and app for news, according to the communications watchdog.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/jul/28/the-guardian-most-widely-used-newspaper-website-and-app-for-news-according-to-ofcom

• Like 1