Variety spice of life

Sparktrader

Moved to puss¥ paradise to smash just that - a variety of it. After 12 years still never a dull day and still never a baht spent buying it from bar girls and the like. Sorry to hear of those with no variety, that’s sad…especially when living in p. paradise. 

12 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Moved to puss¥ paradise to smash just that - a variety of it. After 12 years still never a dull day and still never a baht spent buying it from bar girls and the like. Sorry to hear of those with no variety, that’s sad…especially when living in p. paradise. 

Believe it or not , there are females in every Country and guess what Females in other Countries have between their legs ?

After a certain age I find it's quite difficult to choose something new rather than something familiarly good.

Music, TV, food, sexual positions, topics of conversation.

It's got something to do with being constantly disappointed by the the other stuff.

"I see lots of people do same things over and over. Dont they get bored doing the same things?"

The chains of habit are too light to feel until they become too heavy to be broken. 

But there is comfort in routine. I have coffee first thing in the morning.  Sometimes it's different coffee, sometimes it's in different places, but coffee is an important part of my morning routine and gets me grounded as I start my day (no pun intended). 

Beyond that, I've found that getting out and doing things with friends is a great cure from becoming overly set into a routine.  It is fun and stimulating to add variety and live in the moment, but not all the time.  Falling back on a routine actually frees my brain up to focus on more important things. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Some people spend their whole lives searching for the next big high, and are never content; others find highs in the rudimentary changes of the mundane, and are always content. 

Edited by frantick
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Baron Samedi said:

I would agree with that statement.

Variety is indeed the spice of life.

I'm currently moving every 10 to 15 days.

Pattaya > Bangkok > Hua Hin > Kalasin > Udon > ?

Sedentary life sucks so bad imo.

Nong khai, beung kan, nakhon phanom, ubon

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Lots of variety right there in Oz, but we ain't hearin' about any. Why's that?  

Ive been to every state n territory. Being a Thai forum nobody has much interest. Tasi has great nps. Adel great wine. Perth enjoyable city. Nsw 1000 great beaches. Problem is hotels are 5x Thailand 10am checkout which means you get 16 hrs for $120 basic room. The food is expensive. Women 85kgs.

If it was good u would be there

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Ive been to every state n territory. Being a Thai forum nobody has much interest. Tasi has great nps. Adel great wine. Perth enjoyable city. Nsw 1000 great beaches. Problem is hotels are 5x Thailand 10am checkout which means you get 16 hrs for $120 basic room. The food is expensive. Women 85kgs.

If it was good u would be there

No, you made a point about people in general that you see. Currently, you're seeing them in Australia, so that's on point. Many people here haven't been to Australia or only superficially, so some info and photos would be welcome. Sounds like you're just too skint to enjoy any variety in Australia. ???? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, BigStar said:

No, you made a point about people in general that you see. Currently, you're seeing them in Australia, so that's on point. Many people here haven't been to Australia or only superficially, so some info and photos would be welcome. Sounds like you're just too skint to enjoy any variety in Australia. ???? 

The internet has photos. Mine are lost, hard copy gone.

Id recommend Tasi, Adel and Perth though for holiday if you like wine, nps and have a $200 a day budget.

11 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

I see farangs in Thailand doing the same. Sitting in bars all day.

Is that on webcam now?

Part of the boredom is having such limited vision. Me, I see them doing a number of other things. In all these years, I've never heard a member here admit to regularly sitting in bars all day. Most are able to realize, however dimly, they won't last long that way.

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Is that on webcam now?

Part of the boredom is having such limited vision. Me, I see them doing a number of other things. In all these years, I've never heard a member here admit to regularly sitting in bars all day. Most are able to realize, however dimly, they won't last long that way.

Pattaya, Phuket, Udon full of bar dwellers.