Do you fall in love with women?

Sparktrader

22 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

After arriving from the west you want to/feel like you want to fall in love with most of these exotic creatures with their feminine, wily ways.....

It's hard to not fall like a ton of bricks....Note; the last 30+ years have only been with Asian women, all the "ai's" "ese's" & "ina's" buffet you'd ever want in country & in the US.... A lot of fun sampling and observations along the way....

After having years of fun exploring & sampling - I found my wife....

At the end of the first month I was asking myself, how could anyone NOT fall in love with this lady.....

No red flags, no pretenses, no phony ways....All real, honest, & deadly down to earth..... That's when I knew I was in deep....

Many years later, it's still the same....And - I'm thanking my lucky stars - every day....

Nice to read this. Shows me I'm not alone with my oppinion, there is the person somewhere, even it'snot easy to find a soulmate.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. 

I 100% reject your opinion that treating a woman as an equal is not a good idea.

Notice I say "equal" not superior or inferior.

My father treated my mother as an inferior and regretted it.

Perhaps it's hard to find a woman that can accept being equal, but that's life.

IMO if a man wants to dominate a woman, rent, don't commit. Then when she gets tired of the domineering man she can just move on to hopefully find better.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xylophone said:

I often look back upon my life and at all of the girlfriends I've had and how many of them have been for only a few months at a time,

For love or money? ( money can be presents, dinners, movies, goods or services, not just cash ).

My opinion of women is that whatever they may say, most are actually after a male provider to give them a "nest" to bring up children in.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/17/2022 at 4:23 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

"Do you fall in love with women?"

No, I only fall in love with pretty cute girls.

Sometimes for an hour or two and sometimes for a decade and more.

Sounds fair to me.

I fell in twice yesterday.????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I 100% reject your opinion that treating a woman as an equal is not a good idea.

Notice I say "equal" not superior or inferior.

My father treated my mother as an inferior and regretted it.

Perhaps it's hard to find a woman that can accept being equal, but that's life.

IMO if a man wants to dominate a woman, rent, don't commit. Then when she gets tired of the domineering man she can just move on to hopefully find better.

I think a man can treat woman as a equal, with a great deal of kindness and respect, and still maintain his standards, and be willing to walk away, if at any point that she demonstrates she is not worthy of his devotion. And most importantly, take his time.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I think a man can treat woman as a equal, with a great deal of kindness and respect, and still maintain his standards, and be willing to walk away, if at any point that she demonstrates she is not worthy of his devotion. And most importantly, take his time.

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

In the post I replied to you didn't come across as an equal person. IMO you came across as an "I'm the boss" sort of person where women are concerned.

You are of course within your rights to be like that with a female, if you have one that accepts it. After my experience of female partners I'm not a fan of long term relationships anyway, and wish I'd never been so stupid as to think a relationship was a good idea.

However, when I was with them I did treat them as equals.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, xylophone said:

Quite a few years ago now when I first came here I calculated that I've had over 350 girlfriends in the UK and NZ,

You must have the "it" factor to be able to have a sexual relationship with so many women. Despite working with thousands of females over my decades as a nurse, I never found anything like that number that would have been interested in having a long term relationship with me. So few in fact that I can still remember each one. Certainly I never was able to get to a live in stage with more than a few.

Perhaps because I was a nurse and didn't earn the big bucks to be attractive enough.

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In the post I replied to you didn't come across as an equal person. IMO you came across as an "I'm the boss" sort of person where women are concerned.

You are of course within your rights to be like that with a female, if you have one that accepts it. After my experience of female partners I'm not a fan of long term relationships anyway, and wish I'd never been so stupid as to think a relationship was a good idea.

However, when I was with them I did treat them as equals.

You've missed the thread where SM admits to 'investing' his(?) money in 'her land' and 4,000 mango trees.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

If you're a weak or stupid man, it'll obviously be easier to find a woman who is an equal.

But she probably wouldn't want such a man.

There is other than equal a billionaire lady I know married a bus driver, lucky him. ????

14 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

There is other than equal a billionaire lady I know married a bus driver, lucky him. ????

Might be that she doesn't like men that think money is everything, and that they are special, or perhaps size really does matter and the bus driver is a really big guy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Might be that she doesn't like men that think money is everything, and that they are special, or perhaps size really does matter and the bus driver is a really big guy.

Maybe he's a violent thug/drug dealer/murderer ................. women seem to like them.

• Thanks 1

Woman and guys are wired differently.

Years ago it would have been quite commonplace to see a man dragging a lady by the hair, off to the nearest cave. After the deed he would sleep. She would chase out any vermin and generally tidy up. The new lady of the cave would prepare some food, but it needed cooking. So when our cave man woke up he had to light the fire. They eat, he looks around and thinks that it's not a bad place to stay for a while. She looks at his muscles and thinks he would protect her.

Both sexes have their talents. We should respect that. Modern man spends his spare time in the garden shen. The lady likes the kitchen.