For anyone who thought I sounded crazy a few days ago...

onebaht

1 minute ago, 2baht said:

30 plus

w      W    o

w    W   o

w   W   o

w  W   o

w W  o

w  o

o

o

o

o

o

w   w

w        w

w            w

w                 w

w                       w

1 hour ago, onebaht said:

Did you hear they think they found Santa Claus today? Or at least St. Nicolas.

He was buried under a church in Turkey, I think he was orthadox christian.

In yoga, they don't actually stretch muscles in opposite directions. The trick is to bend your body in opposite directions like a spiral and build strength in those positions. I'll add a pic.

Can anyone explain why Santa Claus is buried deep under the ground with a grave that's full of spiral fibonacci sequences and infinite negitive charges.

Or why he is sitting in a yoga position with hands doing opposite spirals + a negitive charge below and positive charge on top (which is the exact same thing that happened in the womb photo I posted.

Also, this is interesting. Tell me one Thai language that doesn't follow the fibonacci spiral yin and yang.

Fractals may fit into your theory too at some point

image.jpeg.1d37cab7532b6cec039fdcd882288cf0.jpeg

1 hour ago, onebaht said:

Did you hear they think they found Santa Claus today? Or at least St. Nicolas.

He was buried under a church in Turkey, I think he was orthadox christian.

In yoga, they don't actually stretch muscles in opposite directions. The trick is to bend your body in opposite directions like a spiral and build strength in those positions. I'll add a pic.

Can anyone explain why Santa Claus is buried deep under the ground with a grave that's full of spiral fibonacci sequences and infinite negitive charges.

Or why he is sitting in a yoga position with hands doing opposite spirals + a negitive charge below and positive charge on top (which is the exact same thing that happened in the womb photo I posted.

Also, this is interesting. Tell me one Thai language that doesn't follow the fibonacci spiral yin and yang.

19.10.2022_11.22.03_REC.png

19.10.2022_10.43.29_REC.png

santa.jpg

yoga poses.webp 69.44 kB · 2 downloads hand-drawn-set-thai-alphabet-260nw-1608493993.webp 14.22 kB · 0 downloads

Santa Claus and St Nicolas are not the same 

12 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Gamma rays?

Of all the different types of ionizing radiation, Gamma has tremendous penetrating power.

Gamma rays, however, are less ionizing than alpha or beta particles.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/1/15/NASA's_Fermi_Explores_the_Early_Universe.ogv/NASA's_Fermi_Explores_the_Early_Universe.ogv.720p.vp9.webm

Gamma particles can travel through space with the greatest of ease.

However, most are easily absorbed in Earth's atmosphere, fortunately, or unfortunately.

Wasn't it an overdose of Gamma rays that turned Dr David Banner into The Incredible Hulk?

2 hours ago, onebaht said:

This is what I think happened, roughly.

The womb is a fibonacci spiral NEG charge x when combined with electrical charge (you know what) = baby

The universe is a womb so when fibonacci spiral NEG charge x electrical charge Q (infinity) x 2 dimension = new universe

where? other side of black hole.

if you want to know what it looks like, try to imagine a big sea shell you can listen into at the beach (obviously the shape of universe, not the DNA strand (gamma blast) running through it.

universe.png

Please lay off the drugs.   

• Haha 1

Gamma-ray Cosmology and Tests of Fundamental Physics  (J. Biteau, M. Meyer)

"The propagation of gamma-rays over cosmological distances is the subject of extensive theoretical and observational research at GeV and TeV energies. The mean free path of gamma-rays in the cosmic web is limited above 100 GeV due to the production of electrons and positrons on the cosmic optical and infrared backgrounds. Electrons and positrons cool in the intergalactic medium while gyrating in its magnetic fields, which could cause either its global heating or the production of lower-energy secondary gamma-rays. The energy distribution of gamma-rays surviving the cosmological journey carries observed absorption features that gauge the emissivity of baryonic matter over cosmic time, constrain the distance scale of ΛCDM cosmology, and limit the alterations of the interaction cross section. Competitive constraints are in particular placed on the cosmic star-formation history as well as on phenomena expected from quantum gravity and string theory, such as the coupling to hypothetical axion-like particles or the violation of Lorentz invariance. Recent theoretical and observational advances offer a glimpse of the multi-wavelength and multi-messenger path that the new generation of gamma-ray observatories is about to open."

Gamma particles are no laughing matter.

After all, Gamma particles have the energy required to break chemical bonds in the structure of your DNA, which can be a nuisance some time in your near future.

15 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Gamma-ray Cosmology and Tests of Fundamental Physics  (J. Biteau, M. Meyer)

"The propagation of gamma-rays over cosmological distances is the subject of extensive theoretical and observational research at GeV and TeV energies. The mean free path of gamma-rays in the cosmic web is limited above 100 GeV due to the production of electrons and positrons on the cosmic optical and infrared backgrounds. Electrons and positrons cool in the intergalactic medium while gyrating in its magnetic fields, which could cause either its global heating or the production of lower-energy secondary gamma-rays. The energy distribution of gamma-rays surviving the cosmological journey carries observed absorption features that gauge the emissivity of baryonic matter over cosmic time, constrain the distance scale of ΛCDM cosmology, and limit the alterations of the interaction cross section. Competitive constraints are in particular placed on the cosmic star-formation history as well as on phenomena expected from quantum gravity and string theory, such as the coupling to hypothetical axion-like particles or the violation of Lorentz invariance. Recent theoretical and observational advances offer a glimpse of the multi-wavelength and multi-messenger path that the new generation of gamma-ray observatories is about to open."

Gamma particles are no laughing matter.

After all, Gamma particles have the energy required to break chemical bonds in the structure of your DNA, which can be a nuisance some time in your near future.

I will take my chance at 75, I dont give a 4uck.

On 10/19/2022 at 11:54 AM, onebaht said:

I think that's the wrong way.

The right way is for everyone on earth to become more balanced and aware.

People think they need a lattice to repel forces, but they need meditation/yoga/tai chi etc

Right now = earth equals NEGATIVE

potential WW3

cough

financial collapse

cancel culture

protestors who become arsonists

etc

and a NEG times a NEG = positive (new universe)

but if earth was to become POSITIVE...

Positive x Negitive = negitive

negitive = opposite direction (up to the next level)

By the way of anyone wants to cheat, master lucid dreaming. And do those mindfulness things I said.

You can reach the next level by waking up in your dreams or not falling alseep when you go to bed(die).

I've only managed lucid dreaming once in my life so far. Unfortunately I was so excited with my success that I woke myself up almost immediately.