Newsmax drops Lara Logan after comments about Satan, migrants, and blood-drinking globalists

Scott

1 hour ago, Keep Right said:

“God believes in sovereignty, and national identity, and the sanctity of family, and all the things that we’ve lived with from the beginning of time,” Logan responded.

How does she know this? 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

When someone sprouts loony conspiracy theories that only the mentally disturbed would lend any credence to you don't have to be a trained mental health care professional to conclude that the person is ill.

Perhaps so, but one does need to be qualified to make a diagnosis.

On 10/21/2022 at 10:10 PM, Keep Right said:

“God believes in sovereignty, and national identity, and the sanctity of family, and all the things that we’ve lived with from the beginning of time,” Logan responded. Her comments were transcribed by the news site Mediaite.

She is one of the few that are speaking out against the globalists that no longer recognize borders. I hope one of the best news sites, Newsmax,  is not also catering to the left wing globalists.   

If she had said that the Biblical God believes in tribalism and invading the land of other tribes and killing everyone in them (read the Old Testament), I would at least know where she gets her ideas.  As it is it's clear she has a weak grasp of human history.

It's also clear that you have a weak grasp of current affairs.  Who are these globalists who don't recognize borders?  Are you referring to Putin?

• Like 2

On 10/22/2022 at 12:29 AM, Jingthing said:

Maybe she and Kanye can hook up.

Or she and trump, or she and marjorie taylor green, or she and eric trump, all as stupid and dangerous as each other.

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"Logan started her comments Wednesday by predicting the Biden administration is trying to engineer "a Reichstag fire" — an event the Nazis used to consolidate power and curtail liberties — then went on to claim she was shown a secret United Nations plan in which a "global cabal" would "dilute the blood of patriots" by importing 100 million immigrants, stating God knows "the open border is Satan's way of taking control of the world," and insisting Israeli intellectual Yuval Harari "and the rest of them at the World Economic Forum ... want us eating insects, cockroaches ... while they dine on the blood of children.""

She has definitely gone off the deep end.  To be clear, this is not a formal psychiatric diagnosis, this is a statement of the obvious.

Logan and Marjorie Green would make a fine duo.........???? Lunatics running the asylum. Oh wait, Trump apparently talked about having Greene as his running mate.

For months, Trump has 'repeatedly' discussed choosing Marjorie Taylor Greene as his 2024 running mate

19 hours ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Calling someone a "lunatic conspiracist" is not making a diagnosis. The poster "placeholder" has pointed this out already and now I'm doing it.

It's time for you to listen.

If by "listen" you mean start agreeing with you ( and him ) on most subjects, don't hold your breath on that.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

God told her (obviously).

When my lover told me she loved me I thought it was God speaking to me through the most perfect woman on the planet. However God wasn't, and she wasn't.

We all believe what we want to, regardless of why. That's what makes us human and not biological robots.

45 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When my lover told me she loved me I thought it was God speaking to me through the most perfect woman on the planet. However God wasn't, and she wasn't.

We all believe what we want to, regardless of why. That's what makes us human and not biological robots.

I want to "believe" in rational skepticism applied to verifiable facts.  Lara Logan obviously takes a different approach.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1