Thai/British teen "selling sex for 500 baht a time" at rich man's house - mum calls for her return

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The mother, Nareumol said that her daughter was at the home of a rich "sia" or businessman in the area who has a construction business. 

And when did the mother report this to the police? And what did the police do?

Looking at other articles here he should be charged with people trafficking and all that.

Come on reporters, follow up on that one.

Or did the mother do nothing?

I think we should also think about why some girls seem to prefer that compared to their family. IMHO that can only happen if something is seriously wrong with that family. 

2 minutes ago, pomchop said:

14 y.o girls being preyed upon by rich adults is pedophile....seems some posters think that is all jut fine....so what is the limit....10 y.o, 12 y.o, 8 y.o?  disgusting.....

Firstly I fully agree its not on my menu.. 

But I dont see anyone twisting thier arms either, they want to sell themselves for the spending money, they want the phones, handbags and flash cash that comes from that lifestyle. This is (for the extreme vast majority) a choice they are making. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Way to victim blame.

Whilst it may be true the vast majority of these types of cases are due to issues and troubles at home, there really is no excuse for hebephilia (sex with minors between ages 11 and 14) or pedophilia or ephebophilia (sexual with adolescents between 15 and 16) from the perpetrators. 

The responsibility is not with the children; it's with the adults. 

I am unsure that 'victim' blaming is an appropriate term when the victim is the one willingly advertising and going out there to seek and request the customers.. Theres LOADS of teenage girls out on the batter here, students hooking for handbags and iPhones, seeking sugar daddies, FWB arrangements etc etc.. They are hardly trafficked into the trade, they are the ones making a direct choice of what they want, they value the material goods over any moral hangup or chaste attitudes. Its cultural no point imposing western morals on them or holding them to some divine standard. 

Hell when a teenage niece ran away with her older boyfriend and after a couple of days afraid to go home turned up at our door the gran (40s, maybe 50 !!) turned up screaming mad "why you give your virgin away you stupid girl.. You never give your pussy away.. You need to make him pay you for it" lovely woman she was !! 

• Like 2