Lazada Getting More Devious

dddave

12 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Usually a very simple answer, the shipping can vary dependent on your location. The price initially seen can change dependent on the variation chosen on some products, and also influenced by multi buys and other factors.

I dont go with the notion that there is some algorythm or hidden gremlin at work.

Lastly, the sellers control most of these factors not Lazada who mostly provide the platform for others to sell upon.

Seller's address was Chonburi.  I am in Chonburi.  Hardly a distance justifying a 50%  delivery increase.  Single item, no variations. Very simple. Price displayed not the price charged.

Edited by dddave

3 hours ago, thecyclist said:

Even worse :They don't give you the option to write a review about some of the electronic junk they are selling. Stuff from China that breaks down after only a week. You can't warn potential customers that this item is not worth a single Baht. You might as well flush your money down the toilet. I understand that Lazada can't test all their merchandise, but let customers review not only the quality stuff they are selling and but also the junk. 

99% discount on wireless ear phones. No returns it said. Better off buying retail.